Visualizing your Character

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Oh, is it that time again? It's always neat to see what new things tektek has rolled out with. I get better at it every time.

edit: I found the jewelry tab!!
    Haezon said:
     Think of Hallifax as less communism and more DMV city.

The best I could do with Hero Machine. e.e Still pretty terrifying.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Where are the prison bars, @Celina?

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    As black as her soul. They are a perfect match.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    THE NIGHT CANNOT BE CONTAINED.
  • Perfect cover for wardrobe malfunctions. 

Mysrai strokes the decapitated head of Persayis tenderly.

---------------------------------------------------

Mysrai Thrice-Crowned intones, "DZA NA III."

You say, "Dzaa."

You nod your head emphatically.

Mysrai nods solemnly.

Mysrai gives you a peck on the cheek.

Reality solidifies, mending itself into a single paradigm as Mysrai departs.

• edited March 2014
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img853/3576/gf8g.png

Elayde, as a Trill. She dislikes the cold, so is bundled up almost always. The hair is supposed to be reminiscent of her crest of feathers.
  • I tried one of these but I found out it didn't have solid gold armor. Oh well. ;-;
  • I'm rather disappointed that none of these can adequately model people made of sparkly rocks! At least, not in the geometric, perfection-of-planes-and-angles sense that Ileein is. The closest I can find is Herolab's representation of The Thing, which simply isn't appropriate.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Belibi said:
    there you go, @Ileein
    This just made my day. =]
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• image Kittee in full armour. Same thing, but put a bull-snout on her. You guys probably know the drill. For anyone who remembers Payton, Kittee's war goat, the sleeping one on her head is when she first brought Payton home, and the black one on the side is when Payton first hatched from her stasis field and Kittee started taking her hunting. Kittee developed a little emotional attachment to her, so it pretty much devastated her when Payton passed away. For those who care: at full grown, Payton was only 100 pounds lighter than Kittee and stood eye-to-eye with her

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • Siam said:
    Belibi said:
    there you go, @Ileein
    This just made my day. =]
    REBEEEEECCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • edited April 2014
    Bwah

Mysrai strokes the decapitated head of Persayis tenderly.

---------------------------------------------------

Mysrai Thrice-Crowned intones, "DZA NA III."

You say, "Dzaa."

You nod your head emphatically.

Mysrai nods solemnly.

Mysrai gives you a peck on the cheek.

Reality solidifies, mending itself into a single paradigm as Mysrai departs.

• edited April 2014
    This is actually not a bad image for my little faeling.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Marcella said:
    I tried one of these but I found out it didn't have solid gold armor. Oh well. ;-;
    Hero Machine lets you change the colors of whatever item you want.  I mean, I just threw this together and it wasn't that hard...
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Hero Machine wasn't letting me export the picture for some reason, so I did TekTek instead. Now I realize I could have just used Print Screen, then copy/pasted it in paint and cropped out all the extra. So here it is:

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • @Lillie That's pretty accurate!
    The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • I am more like ehmhm this ...

• I revamped Haezon. He's gone from 'creepy voodoo doctor' to this.image
    Yes, that is P Diddy.
    Retired.
  • Creepy voodoo doctor? Like Xavier, from Preacher?

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    If only you'd shopped the names on the right and the author to be people in Lusternia too. :(

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Okay but dude I don't have all afternoon for trackpad image editing. :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I think this is something worth making time for.

• I for one welcome our new photoshopped tabloid overlords

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!