Pretty Parrot Mafia!

Comments

• Coraline's power still does not sit entirely right with me and I would encourage any other investigative roles that might be out there to consider using their power on her tonight. For the time being however, I am going to switch my vote to Shaddus, although I will remove it if whatever the mysterious 'something' is gets verified and he makes a post that contains some actual content.

Vote Shaddus
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Let the games begin! It is DAY TWO. The day ends at 8:15PM, EST, on July 9th, or after a vote goes through!
    With 8 fabulous feather friends in the game, it takes 5 votes to eliminate someone!

VOTES
    Shaddus 4-Zitto, Carakhan, Coraline, Nelras

Note: Replaced Nelras' name with Luce in previous message. Again. Sorry. I guess they're the same person in my brain now?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • @Shaddus Did you get what you needed confirmed?
  • I'm going to unvote for now to reduce likelihood of sniping, but will definitely revote before the deadline.
    Art by the multitalented Aonia
  • If I don't hear anything soon I'll be the 4th vote...I won't be around for the deadline
  • Sorry Shaddus, I can't wait any longer. Vote Shaddus
  • i don't want to be the final hammer either and would have really liked to know what @Shaddus was confirming, but it could also be a deliberate tactic to have us delay a vote. 
    Let the games begin! It is DAY TWO. The day ends at 8:15PM, EST, on July 9th, or after a vote goes through!
    With 8 fabulous feather friends in the game, it takes 5 votes to eliminate someone!

VOTES
    Shaddus 4-Zitto, Coraline, Nelras, Thax
  • Thursdays are a day where I am busy, even on holiday, and will not have the ability to land in this final vote. So let it be known that I was waiting for this last minute bit of information from Shaddus, but would have easily hammered in this final vote if I could sit around and wait another two hours.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • vote: Shaddus

• I wasn't planning on cutting it quite this close so I thought I should get the vote in on its own just in case.

VOTES
    Shaddus 5-Zitto, Coraline, Nelras, Thax, Carakhan

That's an elimination! Shaddus, get ready for your photoshoot!
    -----------
    Shaddus was...The Lovely Lovebird!

Lovebird Health Problems You Should Know -cute animal names
    Image Source

You are a pretty parrot! That means you win with the town!

You're just so loving and supportive! You're a cutie, both in your feathers and in your soul. You're really good at spreading the love around!

Love and Support: At night, you may SUPPORT X. If that player has a power with limited charges, they will gain another charge. There is no cap on the number of charges, so they can go over their original quantity.
    -------------------------

Thus speaketh the Portly Parrot:

"Wow! What a lovely parrot. I'm sure everyone will want to support you all when they see those cute pictures! Now, go get some rest before the next vote!"
    ---------------

It is now NIGHT TWO. The night end on Saturday, July 11th, at 8:30PM EST. Send me your night actions!

Another perfect night! Man, that was wonderful. So many excellent, seed-filled dreams. Nothing bad could possibly have happened, right?

WRONG. There are more mildly embarrassing pictures! It will take a really big gift of mango to bribe Thax into coming back, and he's definitely going to be in hiding for a while!

Thus speaketh the Portly Parrot:

"Another night, another set of terrible pictures. You'd better act fast if you want to find the culprits!"
    ---------------
    Thax was...The Magnificent Macaw!

Image Source

You are a pretty parrot! That means you win with the town!

You are the most magnificent of all creatures, the most majestic of birds, the marvelous, the magnanimous, the miraculous, the macaw. You are truly the pinnacle of creation.

Prince of Parrots: You see all that happens in the avian kingdom. Nobody can hide secret relationships from you! Once per game, at night, you may FLY OVER X to see if that player is capable of communicating in private at night.
    ------
    Let the games begin! It is DAY THREE. The day ends at 9:00PM, EST, on July 14th, or after a vote goes through!
    With 6 fabulous feather friends in the game, it takes 4 votes to eliminate someone!

VOTES
    None!

• Last night I tried to EYE Nelras, but got redirected to Thax instead (not a vanilla parrot). Coincidentally, Thax got his picture taken the same night apparently. Terrible coincidence (and if the person who redirected me thinks that I'm the picture taker-er.. I mean, fair.) 

I don't know what else to say except, I'm actually a pretty parrot?
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Thax was the third to visit Zitto the first night, which means that @Nelras is the last to describe his whereabouts on the night Luce was murdered.

Vote: Nelras
    Let the games begin! It is DAY THREE. The day ends at 9:00PM, EST, on July 14th, or after a vote goes through!
    With 6 fabulous feather friends in the game, it takes 4 votes to eliminate someone!

VOTES
    Nelras 1-Carakhan
  • Unfortunate. Thax was effectively a cop, though presumably at least one non-villain has or had the power to communicate or the power could have been simplified to a cop power.

For summary, to date:

Coraline - Vanilla Cop, Visited Mysrai N1
    Zitto - Doctor, Visited Carakhan N1, Visited by Carakhan, Mysrai, and Unknown N1
    Mysrai - Undisclosed, Visited Zitto N1, Visited by Coraline N1
    Nelras - Undisclosed, Unknown N1 Action
    Sapphira - Undisclosed, Unknown N1 Action
    Carakhan - Watcher, Visited Zitto N1

While Mysrai's power is not publicly disclosed, I am aware of it and am satisfied that the Urchin is a pretty parrot.

Carakhan, you said one unknown person visited me on N1. Can you disclose it now?

Obviously, my suspicions are on those who we cannot account for on N1 and who's roles are unknown to us, which include Sapphira and Nelras. I would like to hear Sapphira claim, but most importantly, redirect powers are extremely suspicious, and I am also going to:

VOTE NELRAS

• Can't edit, but thanks to @Carakhan for pre-empting me and revealing Thax as my third visitor.

VOTES
    Nelras 2-Carakhan, Zitto
  • I'm going to
    unvote

Because we only need four votes to eliminate someone, and after the mess with Shaddus yesterday I'm a bit leery.

VOTES
    Nelras 1-Zitto
  • I am TECHNICALLY still on holiday, but am reading along and will comment as I find time.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Well. My actions on night one can also be vouched for should that person choose, which definitely makes things look damning. Will wait to vote until we hear more to be sure because we're getting into dangerous territory and need to get it right, but yeah. Suspicious.
  • I'm going to look a little bloodthirsty, but I don't know what we're waiting on here. Everyone except Nelras has weighed in, and with one exception we're all vocally in agreement both that and why he is the most suspicious (I don't want to put words in @Mysrai's mouth). We're not going to get more night action info because there's allegedly no parrots left with powers other than Coraline if Sapphira has also acted on N1. Short of Sapphira outing herself, we're at the end of the information trail, and we don't seem to be interested in discussing anyone else.
  • My suspicions are on Coraline still, and are practically confirmed by the fact that Thax died.

I am the Acrobatic Alexandrine.

Once during the game, I can cause anyone who visited me at night to chase me to another, random target. I used my power this round, and now Thax, to whom Coraline admits being redirected, is dead. Think of me as being like a PGO, but able to see who went where rather than killing everyone outright.

Vote Coraline

I am sorry that I did not claim earlier, but my role would have been useless had I done so.

VOTES
    Nelras 1-Zitto
    Coraline 1-Nelras
  • If neither of us are voted today, I can check Nelras again to see if he is a vanilla parrot now that he claims he used up his power.

His role seems legit, but Portius usually gives “safe roles” to claim for the bad guys so hmm.

And yes, I did get redirected to Thax. I’m still not entirely convinced it was a random redirection. It seems to me like there are two bad guys working together and one wanted to redirect me to the person being taken the picture of and the other person is the actual picture taker-er. This plus the fact that Nelras was still suspicious of me even after I claimed last night (after today would make more sense but he was the one person still claiming I was suspicious even before). So based on all this:

vote Nelras
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.

VOTES
    Nelras 2-Zitto, Coraline
    Coraline 1-Nelras
  • To explain, since I can’t edit: one picture taker and one redirecting me to the one being taken picture of to frame me so that any watcher of me would think that I took Thax’s picture. Thus framing me. This is after Nelras told everyone last night to keep an eye on me. This is my theory.
  • If neither of us are voted today, you can check me again to see if I am vanilla?
    There is a problem with that, Coraline. I am trying to vote you, and to your eyes am most certainly up to no good. To my perspective however, you are the one who is long overdue a photoshoot. So what you are saying is that if neither of us are voted for today, you can lie about me tomorrow.

And no, I was suspicious of you yesterday, for reasons that I posted at the time. If Portius usually gives safe roles, that makes it more likely that you would be able to come up with your claim. Furthermore, it appears that Thax was very close to being a cop. There was also a watcher, and you make for a third investigative role in a 10 player game. With every passing post, you seem less convincing.