Pretty Parrot Mafia!

12346»

Comments

• Credit's to you, @Zitto for being such a popular guy night one, it made it a lot easier to narrow down who did what.

I think I said "noooooooo" out loud when I saw @Shaddus's role.

Also I may have helped Thax get photographed, sorry @Thax. I took a gamble by telling Sapphira who'd visited Zitto in the hopes that if I got lynched, she'd share the details. Although I'm pretty sure I'd shared enough during the day that they could have puzzled that out anyway.
    Art by the multitalented Aonia
  • Well played everyone, and congratulations to the town on a well-deserved win.
    Thank you all for playing, and thank you @Portius for running it.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    As usual, I need to insist that all credit for light and beauty go to my wife. But we appreciate the sentiment either way! Thank you for sharing cute bird pictures.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Carakhan said:
    Credit's to you, @Zitto for being such a popular guy night one, it made it a lot easier to narrow down who did what.

I think I said "noooooooo" out loud when I saw @Shaddus's role.

Also I may have helped Thax get photographed, sorry @Thax. I took a gamble by telling Sapphira who'd visited Zitto in the hopes that if I got lynched, she'd share the details. Although I'm pretty sure I'd shared enough during the day that they could have puzzled that out anyway.
    BETRAYAL! 

Seriously though, you're fine. The only reason I felt comfortable NOT divulging my info turn 2 was because I knew you had seen me and would be able to piece out the rest if I were honked at.
  • Also, this was my role PM:

Welcome to PRETTY PARROT MAFIA! You are...The Clever Conure!

Sun Conure Aratinga solstitialis native to Northeastern South America
    Image Source

You are a pretty parrot! That means you win with the town!

You're a tiny little featherbaby! And you're so cute! Clever, too. You can tell when people have tricks up their wings and when they're just looking for seeds.

An Eye for Cons: At night, you may EYE X to find out if they are a vanilla parrot, which is any bird who is both a pretty parrot and has no power. A parrot that has a limited number of charges and used them all will appear as vanilla. Only their status at the start of the night matters, so a parrot who starts the night with a power and loses it while you investigate will still appear as non-vanilla!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Oops, yeah, forgot to post remaining role cards. My bad, I am distracted.

Carakhan:

Welcome to PRETTY PARROT MAFIA! You are...The Eccentric Eclectus!

The Eclectus Parrot is a subspecies of parrots in general People will be able to identify it from the other subspecies available out there by looking at their colors parrot parrots  Eclectus Eclectusparrot birds cutebirds cuteparrots
    Image Source

You're totally adorable, but you're more than that. You're unusual! Boy ekkies and girl ekkies have very different color patterns, which is a little bit unusual for parrots! Like all birbs, you're also just a little bit crazy.

Eye of the Ekkies: Once per game, at night, you can WATCH X to see who targeted them that night. You will not find out what powers were used.
    ----
    Mysrai:

(I think this one has the cutest picture)

Welcome to PRETTY PARROT MAFIA! You are...The Gleeful Grey!

Baby African Greys are the cutest baby birds ever
    Image Source

Look at those cute little baby grey eyes. They're so perfect. Birds are so good. And so are you! In addition to being good, you are one of the best talkers of parrotkind!

Words!: Once per night, you can CHATTER to send a single message to another player. You send your message to me in this message thread and give me the recipient's name. I will pass it on to that player. It will be clearly marked message from a player, and I will be explicit that the contents are not mod-confirmed in any regard. You can say whatever you like! This message will get delivered at the end of the night phase in which you send it.

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • As I have said, I was the prettiest bird and now you may all agree.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Mysrai said:
    As I have said, I was the prettiest bird and now you may all agree.
    Look, this was the message I got when I EYEd you the first night:

"You've got your eye on the prize! Or on the Mysrai, anyway. Mysrai is a very pretty birb.
    Excellent plumage! She has to be special!

Mysrai is not a vanilla townie!"

And everyone else got a simple "X is not a vanilla parrot!"
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • My two night messages:

"Hello, Zitto. It is me, Mysrai, the undoubtedly prettiest parrot. I am informing you that I have a delightful power to communicate at night, because I highly doubt that you are evil at this time, and if I am wrong it is only my own vanity that will save me from your wrath. I am clearly a pretty parrot, and I hope that tomorrow you will be willing to offer some assistance in helping me maintain that. Love, your predominantly pretty parrot pal."

"Hello, Coraline! This is me, Mysrai, the undoubtedly prettiest parrot. I am just chittering at you in the case of my untimely demise to ensure you that I was, in fact, townie. Zitto vouching for me was 100% correct. I hope you don't get your picture taken!"
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • I confused Cora and Thax powers, rip. Shouldn't play when I'm distracted! I considered making up another power to explain being non vanilla but figured it would be my death sentence either way. Everyone was so Open from night one, it left Nelras and i very exposed lol. 

Ahhh well, great game everyone!