Character Secrets

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Xeria thinks that Hallifax would be greatly improved by the addition of several very large moonhart trees planted all over the city. As a nod to hallifaxian sensibilities, she'll consider  nicely manicured parks, or in a pinch, tiny trees in boxes. She thinks the crystal garden has been misnamed. It's not a garden. It's a sculpture park. 

(i,e she's desperate for some kind of non crystal greenery, even if it means that it's has to be clipped and tamed to within an n'th of its life!)

PS. @Daraius Where's my acclimatization bonzai?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Why didn't Xeria just stay in Serenwilde?

It's true, I really am you.
  • edited October 2014
    Naime said:
    Why didn't Xeria just stay in Serenwilde?
     Roleplay reasons!
    is dead like the dodo

• Xeria said:
    Naime said:
    Why didn't Xeria just stay in Serenwilde?
     Roleplay reasons!
    Xeria, I have to confess, I am a little confused by your RP.  You're playing a very willful, stubborn non-conformist in a city that categorically opposes that very role, especially in new citizens, and at least in-character you frequently imply that others are wrong for saying so to you. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited October 2014
    That's not new RP for her. The character is straight up passionate and stubborn and was intensely loyal to Seren and the Shofangi, so it's going to be a long road to full indoctrination. Just think of all the fun opportunities we'll have to correct her barbaric behavior and backwards thinking. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Convert the heathens!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Convert the heathens!
    Just join Glomdoring, no more conflict, peace everywhere.
    Retired.
  • I'll help you plant trees in Hallifax, @Xeria.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Cthazoth is not particulary loyal to Magnagora, or any of the guilds. Sorry.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Pectus said:
    Cthazoth said:
    Cthazoth is not particulary loyal to Magnagora, or any of the guilds. Sorry.
    Oh that's okay. Not many of us are >.> Pectus personally follows Lord Rahm, but switches public divine on a whim, and doesn't give two craps about Mag religion

I mean uh.. Hail Magnagora. Down with the Dark Fates. Long live the Legion. 8->
    It's hard to follow the teachings of a God that has yet to set down any. :P
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Not really, if you think about it.  Just invent them at whim.  When, eventually, you are corrected "Well, that's how I interpreted the vision that I was given while out in the desert, fasting and praying to You!"
    You just described how all the teachings of the Warrior Spirits came about.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• I'm sharing this mostly because I think many people don't know about it.  It's a secret that we should all share but rarely do.

Daganev has a 11 (12 if you count the main background) part history

view history summary daganev

The Episodic Histories of Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless

Displaying most recent first:

11) Becoming a Champion

10) The Only Constant, is Change

9) A Dynasty Begins

8) The Bonding of the Flails

7) Illusions revealed, Daganev becomes Krokani

6) Return to Roots

5) The Fates Correct a Mistake

4) Betrayed by Service, but Hope not Lost

3) Betrayed by Love

2) Service to House i'Xiia

1) Daganev Finds his place in Magnagora

• Whoa, what the heck is that? :o

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Maligorn said:
    Whoa, what the heck is that? :o
    Something very few people use! Histories! :D I've always enjoyed reading @Galaphyrae's.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Siam said:
    Maligorn said:
    Something very few people use! Histories! :D I've always enjoyed reading @Galaphyrae's.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Siam said:
    Maligorn said:
    Is it secret, caues it tells me she doesn't have one.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Daganev said:
    Siam said:
    Maligorn said:
    Is it secret, caues it tells me she doesn't have one.
    I'm not sure what happened, but I remember reading about caravans being attacked and then some hexes were drawn and enemies were killed. I'm not sure if she removed them? Or maybe I'm remembering the wrong person. I still believe it is Galaphyrae, though. Either her or @Aramel.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• -bump-
    The playa you love to hate
  • I may or may not be infatuated with all the pretty Gloms
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited November 2014
    Kurut absolutely abhors the tainted forest, and everyone who lives in it, after years of altercations.

First it was Kurut being murdered by one of their divine, then it was several situations with people being rude, and finally the eaf event drove her to absolute hatred for anything from that forest.

If she had the power to do so, she would probably level the entire forest and light it on fire... but since she can't, she'll most likely paint propaganda paintings and grump about.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • edited November 2014
    Xeria's had it up to her eyeteeth with (rabid) Serenwilders and shofangi. She moved from the forest a scant 3-4 years earlier and she's being met with an unprecedented level of hate for some unfathomable reason. It tells her that her worth and contributions to the forest mean nothing were nothing, simply because she couldn't fight or kill well. 

Essentially the forest and the Kui are telling her "your life is a lie. Your identity is a lie. Your efforts are for nothing. what you did means nothing to anyone. You were merely tolerated simply because you were part of the forest. Nothing more, nothing less" 

Xeria's now responds with "EAT SHIT AND GO DIE"  to those who give her shit. Followed by "you don't exist. I do not see you. You are not worth my time nor effort"

She's still is very loyal to the forest and wishes to bridge the distance between the two by fostering a cultural familiarity between both Serenwilde and Hallifax. She is absolutely disgusted with the forestfolk because they are acting like a bunch of idiotic xenaphobes. Just like what everyone outside of Serenwilde says what it is. The forestfolk are doing a fine job of driving her away from the forest without any help from the city. Serenwilde has forgotten that being isolated is a dangerous thing, she hasn't. To her dismay, she's come to the realization that this is absolutely not possible, not for the lack of effort. Just the level of intelligence needed is lacking. 

She remembers the people who left the forest and always treated them well until proven otherwise. The hate directed at her for the stupidest of reasons, doesn't match up with the forest she knows and loves. (I.e nearly getting enemied for sitting on a rocking chair and talking. Being told off for "bothering people" when all she did was say "HI!") 

(That's why she talks to @Kurut)

She wants to say this to the idiots amongst the forest folk. "Keep your drama away from me. Get your jollies elsewhere. I'm going to sit on my tail, eat cake and drink beer under the shade of the Moonhart tree. Then have a jolly good time talking to people. I'm not going to let you stop me" 

is dead like the dodo
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yes, my child. Let the hatred flow through you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Haezon feels somewhat violated from the current political acidity he's gotten involved in. Man just wants to make plays and this is all a distraction he doesn't need. Unnecessary drama, although he finds it a learning experience too.

He's also embarrassed about Glomdoring's cultural and general climate because, damn it, it's his job and nothing is going right!

On the plus side, he's feeling very smug because the people who keep pissing him off, and did in the past, are all suffering misfortunes of their own. In the words of Borat, great success.
    Retired.
    Ev is more bitter now than he has been in a long, long time. He puts on a good face, but inside, he's deeply torn over numerous events he's seen happen around him.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Haezon said:
    Haezon feels somewhat violated from the current political acidity he's gotten involved in. Man just wants to make plays and this is all a distraction he doesn't need.
    Didn't you just run for CL like a month ago.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."