Character Secrets

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Selenity is very touchy feely...

... until the law gets involved.

Then she becomes a robot practically.
  • Siam said:
    Siam's always wanted to write lots of stuff for Glomdoring's library, but publishing them always felt wrong as it goes against Glomdoring's penchant for secrecy.
    Write it as propaganda. Secrecy is great but how are the other orgs going to learn about Wyrden Supremacy if they can't find anything on it?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited January 2015
    Pectus gives a flying firetruck about Magnagora, its divine and the demon lords. She just like the Cacophony and taking care of the newbies. She'll even go into Celest if a newbie needs help.

(It's not a typo. Firetrucks don't fly, so she doesn't care about Mag >.>)

• Steingrim's Dirty Secret. Occasionally gave himself a bad or pretentious title when CL of Celest and Terentia has not replied to a prayer in a reasonable time. It never failed to get her attention.For whatever reasons I never quite understood, She was/is the head of the Title Police.

Use this crafty bit of knowledge for your own benefit...at your own risk.
  • edited January 2015
    Vent did not intend to go as far as he did. He was mutilated by an exploding magnum unintentionally, resorting to Geochemistry to survive. If it hadnt happene, he wouldnt have gone overboard with the implants.
  • I'm having a really hard time connecting with my character in a way that I'd like to, even during Ascenscion Season.

I have way too much medical stuff going on, and I can't break myself enough from it to completely remove myself from OOC stuff like I usually like to.

I highly doubt that anyone cares, but I also doubt that I'll be back in Lusty any time soon.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Drakius, quit being a douchenozzle. Why would you flag that off topic?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Because while it is sad and I really hope Riluna gets better, this is the character secrets thread not the Absence thread where that sort of post might belong.

More on-topic, uh...let's see...

Syridean actually feels very little connection to the Serenwilde, and would probably not feel much pain if forced to leave, beyond needing to relearn his skills (and me, the player, having to give Vadi more money I can't afford just now). His primary ties are to his now-dormant family, and since they are dormant this means he's just about at rock-bottom as far as his emotional wellbeing is concerned. (this is one reason I'm not playing him as much except to play with designs.)
  • Riluna said:
    I'm having a really hard time connecting with my character in a way that I'd like to, even during Ascenscion Season.

I have way too much medical stuff going on, and I can't break myself enough from it to completely remove myself from OOC stuff like I usually like to.

I highly doubt that anyone cares, but I also doubt that I'll be back in Lusty any time soon.
    I disagree with the off-topic. Not being able to connect with a character is a bit on topic.

Health issues are a pain. I will say that Ascension season isn't a time when I feel immersed in the game, myself. Running around, trying to get buffs, while trying to fix code, meh.
  • Vent sometimes sneaks into a manse and acts out scenes with the various dolls inside. He ships Elohora/Shakiniel and Nifilhema/Ashtorath and usually acts out crazy scenarios, sch as crazy dinner parties or sitcom-esque plots. Its a mark of his insanity.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Nikk used Appraise to see what it does. Then realised she can use it to see people's underwear. She is now looking at everyone's underwear.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Daraius goes commando at all times.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Xeria's bloodlust is only tempered by her lack of ability to commit violence. If it weren't for that, she'd have stomped on several people already. Consequences be'damned. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Shaddus said:
    Drakius, quit being a douchenozzle. Why would you flag that off topic?
    I meant disagree. People care. It's hard to forum on a Window's phone.
    The playa you love to hate
  • Selenity said:

Selenity is very touchy feely...

... until the law gets involved.

Then she becomes a robot practically.

Closet Hallifaxian
  • Kiradawea said:

A dangerous lunatic cannibal cult?

Hey! That's not fair. You really need to watch what you call people.
    Glom doesn't have a cult. All our Avatars went inactive. :(
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2015
    Hey -- I'm surprised that most people aren't looking at Glom like fertile ground to build oneself up, in Order, status and even VA-dom. I would look at Glom that way, at least.

I would even do it myself if I didn't really dislike Glomdoring's premise for literally digging itself a hole with alliances by loudly declaring to the world that they'd gladly betray their allies if someone better comes along and false-memory all the bad things away. It makes for childish and petulant RP.

EDIT: I mean, literally every org does this when alliances shift, but for some reason it seems like extra bad taste when Glomdoring does it.

Maligorn said:

Hey -- I'm surprised that most people aren't looking at Glom like fertile ground to build oneself up, in Order, status and even VA-dom. I would look at Glom that way, at least.

I would even do it myself if I didn't really dislike Glomdoring's premise for literally digging itself a hole with alliances by loudly declaring to the world that they'd gladly betray their allies if someone better comes along and false-memory all the bad things away. It makes for childish and petulant RP.

EDIT: I mean, literally every org does this when alliances shift, but for some reason it seems like extra bad taste when Glomdoring does it.

Yeah, but the last part is pretty much everybody. Hallifax would throw its allies under the bus for science.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Halli: for science
    Gaudi: for freedom / booze /harlots / because the sky is lime
    Mag: for the betterment of the Basin
    Seren: to preserve the forest
    Celest: for the light
    Glom: for the wyrd

Everyone has their reason they'd throw anyone/everyone under the bus. Glom just has the rp that enables them to remake the actual agreement in their mind, and they're correct no matter what they do. Once I'm done working 10-12 hour days, gonna try to do my part to pull us back up by our bootstraps.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Daraius craves nothing more than a good scratch behind the ears.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    He is a stout brewmeister dwarf demigod
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Tylwyth said:

Kiradawea said:

Maligorn said:

Hmmm, Yeah, I know I am.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:

Daraius craves nothing more than a good scratch behind the ears.

Will have to remember that. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Vionne has no desire to go to Hallifax but is terrified that people will see her as belonging there and not fitting in in Gaudiguch because of her scholastic bent and historic connection to lucidians and Elostian and such. It's giving her a bit of a complex, actually. 
  • All the cool kids play the northern alliance.
    Vionne said:

Vionne has no desire to go to Hallifax but is terrified that people will see her as belonging there and not fitting in in Gaudiguch because of her scholastic bent and historic connection to lucidians and Elostian and such. It's giving her a bit of a complex, actually. 

That reminds me, I need to chain you down to the library. :whip:
  • Shaddus said:

Vionne said:

Vionne has no desire to go to Hallifax but is terrified that people will see her as belonging there and not fitting in in Gaudiguch because of her scholastic bent and historic connection to lucidians and Elostian and such. It's giving her a bit of a complex, actually. 

If I could fracking LOG IN, I would love to be chained down in the library <.<

• Vionne said:
    I need to catch you and see if you still want to play with Charms. I missed you!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Isluna said:

Vionne said:

Shaddus said:

Vionne said:

I need to catch you and see if you still want to play with Charms. I missed you!

I definitely do! If you send me a message, I'll answer ICly. I just can't log in from work -- working on it. Hopefully tomorrow x.x