Songs That Represent Characters/Places/People/Anything

Comments

• I somehow feel this would fit Rialorm and / or Glomdoring. It has a certain sadness to it, yet it is also rousing and reminiscent of battle, and very much gloomy but without being really depressing.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited November 2014

This wqork?
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Alary said:
    (I forgot how to embed videos and am too busy to really dig much)
    (just paste the link)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• Arien's current theme song.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Spiritsingers (or at least how Selenity views them)

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Qistrel at present.

• This reminds me of Gaudi. I also feel that aethership pirates who drink and plunder would fit in nicely there. Can this be a thing?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I'm pretty sure that this right here fits Gaudiguch to a T.

• Well, Minstrels make you dance until you die of exhaustion... so that one fits, @Xeltha!
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • edited December 2014
    Whoops. Broken post. Sorry!

• Hallifax rap battles
    The playa you love to hate

• Don't let me down, Gaudiguch.
  • So, with @Drocilla appearing, and all the lore about Fain's elixir. I had a song, and I really couldn't place it, for her. But now that I've had time to think, I realized it was this one - I'm sorry, but I'm a musical junkie:

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I loooooove Sweeney Todd. The older ones on stage are better, but the movie was decent.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    I loooooove Sweeney Todd. The older ones on stage are better, but the movie was decent.
    Have you ever seen the version with NPH? It's absolutely wonderful.
    -
    -
    I write things
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arien said:
    Shaddus said:
    Have you ever seen the version with NPH? It's absolutely wonderful.
    Yessss, Patti LuPone is my favorite Mrs. Lovett.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    @Carakhan and @Darvellan. Might not be right, but it's headcanon for now:

• Ryves x Cadwyn

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This puts me in the right frame of mind to gather essence on the Air Plane.

And then I nip over to Water for a bit...

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited January 2015
    For Nemach and Serenwilde who takes the role of Little Red Riding Hood, who fed off of Nature:

-
    -
    I write things
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh that costume. A stupid mustache does not a wolf face make! But then again, I can't say I would have preferred seeing him with the exposed abs and furry codpiece of the original. X_X
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Aubrey, wherever you are these days. <3

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited January 2015
    Edit: I'd prefer the song Agony to describe Ascension, honestly.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Brb, switching to bard.

• edited January 2015

Theme tune for battle on Celestia.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    The Voice of Trialante after Selenity asked Her about Her teachings, ideologies, for guidance, etc: