September Dingbat Extravanganza!

As you can see, we are running a dingbat promotion! (Buy credits and get dingbats at certain thresholds, if you have forgotten.)

We have a new series of dingbat manse items: tenant generators! Let me know what you think or if you have ideas for new ones!

Also, I wouldn't be adverse to adding a few more dingbat items for sale. If you have suggestions, put them here (feel free to cull from artifact idea thread). I'd like another high dingbat item, frankly, since we retired the torus.

Enjoy!

Comments

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Could always add a Lirangsha primebix similar to the one for Dio. :D
  • edited September 2013
    I want Cave Bears, and Wombats, and any other Mount that went away when beastmastery came out.

Cave Bears are cool.

Edit: I mean as manse tenets.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Couple of questions

1: When it says "No more than max in existence" I assume that means per manse generator. So if I had 5 of the bell rack for example I could have 15 maids not 3?

I had a second but you already answered it while I was mid post so I leave you with a quote.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Oh fudge."

<3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Couple of questions

1: When it says "No more than max in existence" I assume that means per manse generator. So if I had 5 of the bell rack for example I could have 15 maids not 3?

I had a second but you already answered it while I was mid post so I leave you with a quote.

<3
    Correct! You can have an army of maids if you get several of the maid generators. Of course, one wonders why your manse is so dirty that you need that many maids...
  • edited September 2013

Estarra said:
    Morkarion said:
    Couple of questions

<3
    Correct! You can have an army of maids if you get several of the maid generators. Of course, one wonders why your manse is so dirty that you need that many maids...
    Perhaps it's not the manse that's dirty.
  • Estarra said:
    Morkarion said:
    Couple of questions

<3
    OMG.  I'M SOLD.  BUYING CREDITS NOW.
    edited September 2013
    Estarra said:
    Morkarion said:
    Couple of questions

<3

xD That was just an example. Also blood and entrails of various corpses tend to make a mess of my crib.

I've got plans for those zombies, lots of plans...

Edit: Are the zombies passive or aggressive? Because the entire plan doesn't work if they're passive :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    The Mother Moon doll is the most adorable thing ever. My night is made.
  • All tenants are passive, sorry! No making your manse into death traps... alas...
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daem said:
    I want Cave Bears, and Wombats, and any other Mount that went away when beastmastery came out.

Cave Bears are cool.

Edit: I mean as manse tenets.
    For a moment there, I read that as Care Bears, and thought... ZOMG, awesome! And then realized it was cave bears and lost interest.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Are the maids randomly selected sexes? I mean ... for those who might want male maids ... just sayin.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Burly male orclach maids in maid dresses.

180db, gone.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited September 2013
    I still love the idea of a random-bubble bubblix. It would have to randomize where it goes every IG month rather than every time its used though, to prevent spamming it to get to a specific bubble.

Could be a item different that drops you off in a random astral sphere too.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • :O I'mma try to keep this one as clean as possible.

How about a [-O< [-O< [-O< X_X :-?  \:D/ in a :-$ :P >:)

Mmmm mmm mmmmm.

And that's all I got to say about that.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I'm sure dreamweavers will hate this suggestion (and I'm half of the opinion that probably is a bad idea to poach other skills more than we already have... buuuuuut) - how about an item to let you go into dreambody form. The only ability available would be to snap back to your body. So its mostly something that could be used for scouting/exploring/spying.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Estarra said:
    All tenants are passive, sorry! No making your manse into death traps... alas...
    I can't emphasise how much this makes me sad.

I was looking forward so much to making my own dungeon maze for guild trials :(

• Is it possible to restrict rooms that tenants can enter? For example, can I stop stray chickens from entering a temple area in my manse?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Buy a door, lock the door shut?  NPCs will try to open the door, but I'm not sure if they can open magically-locked manse doors.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    wtb turtle tenants
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited September 2013
    wtb scholars and bards that I can take to the library / stage without having to run around the mountains and roads looking for them.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Who will also bake a pie every hour on the hour for you?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    No, I'd buy an executive chef tenant for that.
  • edited September 2013
    Oops, I think this question was sort of answered above.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I love my maids, they're a blast... and they don't seem to mind sexual harassment either. O:-)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Someone call the cops.

• Meh. Doors aren't an ideal answer. I've no problem with sentient beings going into the temple area. Guess I'll just have to cope.
  • edited September 2013
    So, uh, what about a Gaudiguch doll? How about the shady dracnari in robes? I want a doll of them. >.> You did dreamers! Now do the shady dracnari! Also, can we get a flameling tenent artifact? Like balls of fire floating around. I'd love that for my bonfire manse. Not that I'm not getting the chickens and cats, just saying. 

@Ixchilgal I'm going to play with your chickens now, until I get my own. They will be picked up, thrown, wielded, thrown again, and chased with sticks.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Would it be possible to get a David Ten(n)ant generator? :-?
  • KioKio
    edited September 2013
    Ixchilgal said:
    Meh. Doors aren't an ideal answer. I've no problem with sentient beings going into the temple area. Guess I'll just have to coop.

• Chicken coop says it'll generate six, but it only lets you have four.  Are the extra two for when someone inevitably murders half your chickens each month?  Or was there just a typo somewhere on how many you're allowed to have?