QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Marcella gives the decapitated head of Xedrik to you.

Marcella tells you, "I've given you so much head we might as well marry at this 
    point. It's so convenient to actually have a tracker."

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Gabriella said:
    WHAT.

(Serenwilde): A centaur colt says, "Grut, you are a gruuuut."

(Serenwilde): A centaur colt says, "Gruuuuuut."

(Serenwilde): A centaur colt says, "That is so mean! Don't say mean things!"
    I bet it was Toma. He's a stinker.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Gabriella said:
    WHAT.

(Serenwilde): A centaur colt says, "Grut, you are a gruuuut."

(Serenwilde): A centaur colt says, "Gruuuuuut."

(Serenwilde): A centaur colt says, "That is so mean! Don't say mean things!"
    I bet it was Toma. He's a stinker.
    It was Kota actually! Toma was the good boy saying that Kota shouldn't make the others say such things!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm shocked! Ev will have to have a talking-to with Kota (I'm secretly glad it wasn't Toma, he's my favorite, shhhhhh!).
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Alic said:
    Well, I mean.... It is good advice... LOL

• @Ixchilgal is a fun mentor.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That is also not even how the skill works, spamming it provides little additional benefit. Poor Celina.
  • I have been in Celest for years, and I have NEVER seen this before.

An iridescent white hummingbird buzzes like a bee. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

• Ssaliss said:
    Getting down on all fours, Celina paces about in a circle and makes noises like a wasp.

Xenthos said:
    That is also not even how the skill works, spamming it provides little additional benefit. Poor Celina.

What skill is that?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Hunting mimic
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    How does it work?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    IIRC, it picks a random mob of that description, and gives them an extra chance to move in a direction that takes them closer to you when they decide to move for a while.

The confusion comes from how the skill used to interact with beastmastery beasts: On use, a random beast with the correct noun would move one step closer to the caster immediately. You could use this in groups to lure people's mounts to you for killing, if they weren't currently riding them.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Theic dips his head slightly in greeting.

He is a ferocious loboshigaru and is an individual marked by a higher than average height. His fur is thick and plush: dark brown and black covers him in mottled, irregular patches. Two sharp, flat-affected golden eyes gaze from his canine visage above a blunt, scarred snout - his tail rises behind him a plume of soft, predominantly black fur. His expression tends towards deadpan, if not an outright lack of feeling. He is wearing 2 canvas backpacks, 2 plain grey tunics and 2 plain grey trousers.

Looks like @Daraius' latest grandpup finally made it through the Portal.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie

Tremula said:
    . He is wearing 2 canvas backpacks, 2 plain grey tunics and 2 plain grey trousers.

How does a person end up wearing two pairs of pants?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Looks like a bug. Maybe he quit at some point before character creation properly finished, and when he logged in again, the game dressed him up as though he was a newly made character?

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2015
    Nobody knows how he did it, least of all Theic.

But yes, he hasn't escaped my detection. :x

Also: 

(Hallifax): Shedrin says, "Define loan."

Classic Shedrin.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Nah, nah, that dog is on the front page of Imgur. Check Most Viral, sorted by Popularity. 's the 4th image right now.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Ohhh, once again showing the gaps in my internet savvy. I think I'll stick with my theory though!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited August 2015
    Portius said:

Tremula said:
    . He is wearing 2 canvas backpacks, 2 plain grey tunics and 2 plain grey trousers.

----->   If you do an org/guild change before the novice time is up, this happens.

How does a person end up wearing two pairs of pants?

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Daraius said:
    Daraius Shevat attempts to imitate Sylandra's earlier cherubic smile, but manages 
    only a horrific-looking snarl.

Sylandra peers at you unscrupulously.

Phoebus tells you, "(( http://i.imgur.com/jDimNTZ.jpg <-- what I imagined for that one."

That's fair. What you don't see here is how fast Phoebus whipped out that link. I can only assume she has a folder of bookmarked dog expressions to cross reference with my emotes. @-)
    Haha, I told you it was just exceptionally good timing. I'd actually seen it and then linked it to Sylandra just a few minutes prior to that, with a comment about how it was totally you during our get-together, and then you went and did an emote that fit it perfectly. It was too perfect. :D
  • You tell Enyalida Zayah, "Adasser, at  least, pulls his weight, I am sure."

Enyalida tells you, "Pulls something."
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • I'm not even mad that this is shameless real world references.image

• Tremula said:
    Theic dips his head slightly in greeting.

He is a ferocious loboshigaru and is an individual marked by a higher than average height. His fur is thick and plush: dark brown and black covers him in mottled, irregular patches. Two sharp, flat-affected golden eyes gaze from his canine visage above a blunt, scarred snout - his tail rises behind him a plume of soft, predominantly black fur. His expression tends towards deadpan, if not an outright lack of feeling. He is wearing 2 canvas backpacks, 2 plain grey tunics and 2 plain grey trousers.

I have mad skill.