QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Arcanis said:

Taevyn was slain by Shedrin (Victim had 90% the might).
    That one was a spar.
  • The ground and sky invert and unravel before you, reforming as a bubble in your hand. Within this opalescent sphere, a circle of tiny mountains spouting fumes pierces a seething mass of transparent, sparkling clouds. Beneath these, a patchwork of gently rippling plains spreads out, a black city at its centre. A horde of gorgogs butts your anckle and you laugh, suddenly ticklish, then your body spams and you stand back in place, once more.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Wha?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Rivius twists his nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

X_X

• Ilthilior said:
    The ground and sky invert and unravel before you, reforming as a bubble in your hand. Within this opalescent sphere, a circle of tiny mountains spouting fumes pierces a seething mass of transparent, sparkling clouds. Beneath these, a patchwork of gently rippling plains spreads out, a black city at its centre. A horde of gorgogs butts your anckle and you laugh, suddenly ticklish, then your body spams and you stand back in place, once more.
    To second shaddus, what is this?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• You say, "The shop needs more fleshies."
    4590h, 5910m, 4980e, 10p, 20680en, 20680w Bex-
    Sugar Daddy Ixchilgal Mes'ard says, "It does. We were pondering that earlier."
    Sugar Daddy Ixchilgal Mes'ard says, "But our key is gone, we'll need to get that dealt with."
    You say, "Can you make a new one?"
    Sugar Daddy Ixchilgal Mes'ard says, "Only the shop owner can, and that should be Arix."

If it's a city shop, message subotai.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    If it's a city shop, message subotai.
    Illuminati, is that still city?

Is it inside your guildhall from your guild teacher, or down that long row of shops in the city market area?

• edited August 2015
    In the Bazaar, so I guess city.

Sorry.

• qw
    Kiradawea.
    (*) Currently, there is 1 Lusternian on this Plane and 26 on other Planes.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • You say to a bulbous ribbachi, "You're so ugly you're cute."
    4645h, 7015m, 5435e, 10p, 20940en, 20940w Belrx<>-}

The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden rays.
    4645h, 7015m, 5435e, 10p, 20940en, 20940w Belrx<>-
    Entirely lacking in features, this bulbous ribbachi is, at first glance, a formless wad of flesh with legs, lacking in eyes, mouth and nostrils. Very rarely does the creature move, yet when it does, four, oddly jointed legs allow it to silently hop a few inches at a time before going still once more. What could pass for a head occasionally shifts, revealing a circle of tightly drawn skin rimmed with small scales on each side of the pointed fore part of the creature. Each leg bears three-pronged feet complete with webbing, drawn tightly between the toes.
    A bulbous ribbachi seems strong and confident.
    He weighs about 100 pounds.
    He is loyal to Initiate Alic, Sugar Daddy in Training.
    A bulbous ribbachi is holding:
    Nothing.
    It has the following aliases: ribbachi.

The shadows mockingly coalesce into an ugly black frog, which makes a laughing 'ribbit' before fading away.

• A young pegasus snorts indignantly at a homunculus resembling a deformed trill, moving away before 
    it catches fleas, or mange.

*snerk*
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Dahlla tells you, "// hehehehe that's one big lollipop."

No context required.

• You command Ansakta to do your bidding.
    (Gaudiguch): Ansakta says, "I love you all, you're all good people."

(Gaudiguch): Malarious (from the Aetherways) says, "But."

Ansakta blinks.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. 4.3939

You command Ansakta to do your bidding.
    (Gaudiguch): Ansakta says, "But nothing!"

You stumble and fall in your alcoholic haze.

You raise your hand to your mouth and titter girlishly.

(Gaudiguch): Malarious (from the Aetherways) says, "Oh good! d'aw."

You say, "See, *hic* , fou mAde Mallabiious Faaapppy."

You say, "...happY."

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Cyaratalegur, Overseer of the Reservoir says, "Ah, you've been busy - 125 bugs! What disgusting creatures they are, though they look better in death. Here, take this as a reward."
    Cyaratalegur, Overseer of the Reservoir hands you a bag of gold.

Who just carries around a bag of 12,382 gold on them?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    95% of the player base and manifestations if you don't kill them often,
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sedanas said:
    The Portal of Fate flashes as Shnoop steps through, now ready to begin a fresh 
    life in Lusternia.
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-
    The air chills slightly, but it is still nice and mild.
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-clt2 Please be a lobo
    (CLAN): You say, "Please be a lobo."
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-honors shnoop
    Ember Shnoop (Male Loboshigaru).
    He is 22 years old, having been born on the 20th of Dioni, 398 years after the 
    Coming of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is currently enrolled as a Student in the Order of the Secret Flame.
    He is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is surrounded by the Grace of Innocence.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.
    (CLAN): Eritheyl says, "What."
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-clt2 HE IS
    (CLAN): You say, "HE IS."
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-CLT2 HES SHNOOP DOGG
    (CLAN): You say, "HES SHNOOP DOGG."

I KNEW IT
    On 4/20/420, Snoop Dogg appeared in Lusternia. ;))
  • Phoebus said:
    Sedanas said:
    The Portal of Fate flashes as Shnoop steps through, now ready to begin a fresh 
    life in Lusternia.
    The air chills slightly, but it is still nice and mild.
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-clt2 Please be a lobo
    (CLAN): You say, "Please be a lobo."
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-honors shnoop
    Ember Shnoop (Male Loboshigaru).
    He is 22 years old, having been born on the 20th of Dioni, 398 years after the 
    Coming of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is currently enrolled as a Student in the Order of the Secret Flame.
    He is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is surrounded by the Grace of Innocence.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.
    (CLAN): Eritheyl says, "What."
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-clt2 HE IS
    (CLAN): You say, "HE IS."
    10275h, 5525m, 5525e, 10p, 25100en, 25100w mBelrxkb-CLT2 HES SHNOOP DOGG
    (CLAN): You say, "HES SHNOOP DOGG."

I KNEW IT
    On 4/20/420, Snoop Dogg appeared in Lusternia. ;))

TRULY A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE

Nothin' but a Gaudi thang, baby.
  • edited August 2015
    First day out, already making a big splash.

Edit: Reading back, I didn't expect to come off this vagrant and inept. I'm just radiating an aura of innocent, inept vagrancy. There's a credible man. One might say... extremly credible?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

The soul of Arcanis De'Unnero says, "I can lead you to a library and stage."

Poor guy, just trying to innocently collect bards and scholars and look what happens. Tch.

• Lavinya said:

The soul of Arcanis De'Unnero says, "I can lead you to a library and stage."

Poor guy, just trying to innocently collect bards and scholars and look what happens. Tch.

It's a dangerous job
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    23:43:05 Phoebus tells you, "(( I am laughing at the mental image of a loboshigaru forehead kiss. Like a tiny lick."

23:43:42 You tell Representative Phoebus Windwhisper, "((I imagine it more like a nose stamp."

23:44:08 Phoebus tells you, "(( Haha yeah. That was my first thought. Then I imagined the dog kiss."

23:44:21 You tell Representative Phoebus Windwhisper, "((Being fairly familiar with the way dogs kiss... I really 
    don't think I'm comfortable acting that out on anybody."

23:44:35 Phoebus tells you, "(( Hahah, seriously."

And @Sylandra breathes a sigh of relief.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Shaddus said:
    Wha?
    Tylwyth said:
    Ilthilior said:
    The ground and sky invert and unravel before you, reforming as a bubble in your hand. Within this opalescent sphere, a circle of tiny mountains spouting fumes pierces a seething mass of transparent, sparkling clouds. Beneath these, a patchwork of gently rippling plains spreads out, a black city at its centre. A horde of gorgogs butts your anckle and you laugh, suddenly ticklish, then your body spams and you stand back in place, once more.
    To second shaddus, what is this?
    This is something I experienced in Fain's Godrealm at a certain spot. It's got a lot of weird things going on there. I think I'm going to stand there for an hour and just quote some of the stuff I see.
  • Ellowyn tells you, "My darling! You should destroy my mother."

Well this may be a fake astral quote but I'm sure Ellowyn wants me too.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Yes... astral insanity. Bwaha. Bwahahaha.