QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

•      100 credits at 65000 gold per credit.

Over kill

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited August 2015
    I'm kind of disappointed they didn't call you any sort of bag though.
  • Celina said:
    Sent By: Anoncom On 08/20/22:01
    OOC i am a non com, you're ruining the game by being griefy. Please stop.

It was me.
  • edited August 2015
    Ventidius said:
    The plush dolls of the Demon Lords of Nil line up in formation, malice gleaming from each inanimate 
    eye.

A harsh, whispery voice exclaims, "Deception!"

A plush doll of Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation exclaims, "Hatred!"

A plush doll of Nifilhema, Queen of Insufferable Cruelty exclaims, "Agony!"

A plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls exclaims, "Blorp gurgle splurt!"

A plush doll of Supreme Master Luciphage exclaims, "Domination!"

In chorus, the five dolls chant (and gurgle), "GO GO DEMON LORDS!"

Worth every dingbat.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • An orc brave tells you, "I cannot forgive Marcella."

• Ventidius said:
    A harsh, whispery voice exclaims, "Deception!"
    A plush doll of Ashtorath, , "Hatred!"
    A plush doll of Nifilhema, "Agony!"
    A plush doll of Gorgulu, "Blorp gurgle splurt!"
    A plush doll of Luciphage exclaims, "Domination!"
    In chorus, the five dolls chant (and gurgle), "GO GO DEMON LORDS!"
    Worth every dingbat.
    Do the supernal dolls do a version of this? 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• All dolls

• edited August 2015
    All five dolls of a set interact, but in different ways. I believe the different generator dolls from Hallifax, when together, can make an ASCII 3D shape if you have them all ingame.
  • is that a licking rock?

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yeah, those are tasty. Phoebus should lick it.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I realized what it was after he said where he got it from. I am not going to lick or suggest the licking of the rock. :P
    Hrm. Now I want to design a throne made from the same material.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • As Admin of the Geomancers, I approve of rock licking. Lick those rocks, do your part for Lusternia, and become a rock licker.
    The Frosty Mane hair curio:

Voluminous waves frame his face in a crystallised mane of pure white, uncombed and wild as the
    aslaran of the plains so oft are seen wearing theirs. Silver tendrils snake throughout the feather-
    soft strands and petite snow blossoms peek from within, their cold diamond centres reflecting
    fractal patterns upon the velvety, alabaster petals that resemble wintry stars.

...what aslaran? What plains?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The Grey Moors aslaran?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Aw man. That's so not what I expected that one to look like :c
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited August 2015
    Unzareh's mother folks:

@Lavinya d'Murani, of the Insatiable Night says, "Maybe you should wear some tassels?"
    (House d'Murani): @Lavinya says, "Going to design you a tassel chest tattoo."
  • edited August 2015
    It looks sooo sick in my heeeaaaad.
    I wanted to post this here but I didn't want to self quote, so thanks.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Should draw it imo.  Would make a cool comic action sequence.
  • edited August 2015
    Or make a like, a gif of it.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I'm more impressed that he used the ka polevault syntax into a gahtirak'sho than him leveling up. That was risky.

• How can you remember Tahtetso skill names, and not remember Anas'im'aeklas?  :-B
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited August 2015
    Kiradawea said:
    How can you remember Tahtetso skill names, and not remember Anas'im'aeklas?  :-B
    bomir'rak - hemi

gahtiah'sho - chestpains

rakto - broken limbs, paralysed gut

rakti'ini - gut stun, broken kneecaps

rakti'sho - moderate affs

raktiah'sho - heavy affs

I like Tahtetso and the lyrical sound of their skills. Don't hate me.

edit: bomolah'sho, shattered ankles? I'm pretty sure I'm right.