QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A realistic heart origami package unfolds and sings to you, "It was a pleasure to see you again, my dear. Drink of our dark song. ~S."
    A lilac ombre lyrebird tea cup falls out of a realistic heart origami package and into your hands.
    A realistic heart origami package flutters apart in wisps of vellum as the last of its contents spill into your hands.

THE GIRL CRUSH IS 8ACK ON.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Person was last seen burbling about 'Going to see Big Mama', only to have, allegedly, later commited suicide in a hallucinogenic high.
    You see the death occur at a sugary office.
  • I saw that too, @Ixion - what was it?

• Looked like someone died to a gnafia mob during the aetherepic
  • Of all the deathsights I've ever seen, that one made me actually squirm and feel uncomfortable :(

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You say, "Now, do we go to meet the audience or do we flee the country?"

In regards to that play. Nicely done, actors. We only bungled a few things.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Shaddus said:
    2015/09/22 01:18:08 - Salome welcomed Tremula into the commune.
    2015/09/22 01:46:39 - Salome > Lady Tremula joins us upon leaving the Enchantress and has been
    cleansed and baptised into the service of the Wyrden Mother. If you have objections, please message
    me hence forth and privately.
    2015/09/22 05:30:24 - Tremula quit the commune.

That escalated quickly :/

I do believe she doth object
  • edited September 2015
    The ASCII art, hopefully in fixed-width:

EDIT: Nope. That "You can use Simple HTML" thing LIED TO ME!
  • Yeah html is much more annoying here than old forums. I have no idea how to make it "code" or use courier etc to make it pretty.
  • Ixion said:
    A petite baby pigeon origami unfolds and sings to you, "I love the way you light up the sky with your mighty hand, slaying enemies upon the isle of sand. I long to know if your touch turns gentle, or would a caress be accidental?"
    A petite baby pigeon origami flutters apart in wisps of vellum and disappears from your hands.

A dove comes flying into the room, deposits an elegant white letter into your hands, warbles cheerfully, and flies away.

http://hastebin.com/vapocozoyi.vhdl

What!?
    Dat's adorable
  • edited September 2015
    Yeah, nevermind, I cann't figure it out either.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2015
    Well, I can't say I know for sure who sent all of them, but that first one looks familiar...

2015/09/23 03:41:44 - [REDACTED] bought actionorigami (a petite baby pigeon origami) for 50 gold.

;))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ackleberry Highway by the Blasted Land. (road).
    One or two light fluffy clouds drift lazily through the sky. Pausing to rest, a mugwump pilgrim
    looks off into the distance. Snorts and grunted words escape the half-parted lips of a krokani
    sleepwalker that stumbles about here. Wreathed in blazing streaks of sunlit fire, a mottled grey
    wyvern unfurls tattered wings here, green eyes alight with cunning.
    You see exits leading north and south.

probe sleepwalker
    Drool drips down the chin of this sleepwalker, his mouth half-open and his eyes shut tightly closed
    as he stumbles about. Gripped tightly under his left arm, a brown stuffed bear accompanies him on
    his unguided stroll, its beady black eyes secured to its face by only a single, loose thread.
    Embarrassingly cute pajamas cover the sleepwalker, the shirt, pants, and nightcap all covered in
    images of slumbering sheep in a rainbow of pastel hues.

Mutants! Mutants!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Arcanis said:
    Ackleberry Highway by the Blasted Land. (road).
    One or two light fluffy clouds drift lazily through the sky. Pausing to rest, a mugwump pilgrim
    looks off into the distance. Snorts and grunted words escape the half-parted lips of a krokani
    sleepwalker that stumbles about here. Wreathed in blazing streaks of sunlit fire, a mottled grey
    wyvern unfurls tattered wings here, green eyes alight with cunning.
    You see exits leading north and south.

probe sleepwalker
    Drool drips down the chin of this sleepwalker, his mouth half-open and his eyes shut tightly closed
    as he stumbles about. Gripped tightly under his left arm, a brown stuffed bear accompanies him on
    his unguided stroll, its beady black eyes secured to its face by only a single, loose thread.
    Embarrassingly cute pajamas cover the sleepwalker, the shirt, pants, and nightcap all covered in
    images of slumbering sheep in a rainbow of pastel hues.

Mutants! Mutants!

I didn't realize how cute those sleepwalkers were... aww! I love that description. Poor thing. Albeit a mutant, right.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited September 2015
    Oh my....

A dove comes flying into the room, deposits an elegant white letter into your hands, warbles cheerfully, and flies away.

http://hastebin.com/epugaduyes.1c
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Creepy.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • What do you mean by creepy?  I thought love is stalking someone and showering them with anonymous love letters until you had enough and finally kidnapped them.  Isn't that called a relationship?
  • Those letters are good for one thing. Nia. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ellowyn said:

What do you mean by creepy?  I thought love is stalking someone and showering them with anonymous love letters until you had enough and finally kidnapped them.  Isn't that called a relationship?

If that's all it took, 90% of my alts would be married already.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Thalkros said:
    This could have ended a lot differently, ahaha

I'd probably had peed a little...
  • (Newbie): Skein says, "Hey buddy can I help you?"

Uhhh, what? I... did I read that wrong?

(Newbie): Skein says, "Hi there how may I help you?"

Yes. Yes I did. Go home, brain. You are drunk.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Stratas said:
    (Newbie): Skein says, "Hey buddy can I help you?"

Uhhh, what? I... did I read that wrong?

(Newbie): Skein says, "Hi there how may I help you?"

Yes. Yes I did. Go home, brain. You are drunk.
    That skein is Canadian! Forget about it, guy.