QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Tarkenton said:
    Turns out, Ixion is writing all of these himself to farm likes and hit trans on the forums :p

The Funnies

Post quotes, stories and other humour here! Doesn't count toward total posts.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    How dare you invalidate my point with facts! Communist!

Jkjk, I have nothing but <3 and a mancrush for Ixion.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Tarkenton said:
    How dare you invalidate my point with facts! Communist! Jkjk, I have nothing but <3 and a mancrush for Ixion.
    So, have we found our mysterious letter writer, then? ;-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Except I'm in Glom. It'd have to be wyrd themed things to prove my love.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That would be good for my business so thumbs up from me!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ixion said:
    Ixion said:
    Oh my....

A dove comes flying into the room, deposits an elegant white letter into your hands, warbles cheerfully, and flies away.

http://hastebin.com/epugaduyes.1c
    Omg... more.

A petite baby pigeon origami unfolds and sings to you, "Omelette you in on a secret. You and I would brie perfectly gouda. Life would be feta if we were togetha. We'll be grate."

And.... http://hastebin.com/ixifabihog.1c

Portius get back to publishing! *whipcrack*
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tarkenton said:

How dare you invalidate my point with facts! Communist!

Jkjk, I have nothing but <3 and a mancrush for Ixion.</p>

He is not actually invalidating your point at all. You said that he was getting likes. Likes give forum points. Forum points determine ranking on these forums (it was the old forums that were based off of post count). Post count here does not do much except give badges (which do give some forum points for completing), but the main way to generate them are likes / agrees / promotes, and those count over here!
    It's much more fun to be fake outraged.
  • You raze Marani Veloske's magical shield with a frosted klangaxe of gleaming silver.
    Cleaving through her defences, you make a slow, deadly strike at Marani Veloske's chest with a frosted klangaxe of gleaming silver. You plunge your klangaxe into her, driving it deep.
    The point of the blade thrusts through Marani Veloske's body and emerges from her back, jolting her upright as an expression of horror crosses her face. She finally slides off the blade, dropping to the ground with a thud.
    You have slain Marani Veloske.
    Marani dies in a fountain of black blood, an expression of agony and horror contorting her once beautiful features.
    You are branded an enemy of the Shallamurine Cathedral.
    A blackened parchment tumbles out of Marani Veloske.
    A king's ransom of golden sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    You grab the gold and distribute it to Thalkros's Squad.
    You keep 38630 for yourself.
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of Marani Veloske.

Yessssssssss
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    The Milkman grabs you by the hair, tilting your head back and mercilessly shoving an entire gallon
    of milk down your throat, suffocating you with creamy goodness.

A dignified fae goat glares at you, producing a leather glove from his pocket and slapping your face
    to challenge you to a duel. Sadly for you, the glove was stuffed with rocks.

Mornahi might be the coolest area in the game.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I can't ever figure out how to get past the sanctuary, or to get any of the npcs to react in and productive way. I regurgitate all their keywords back at all of them and try all kinds of lateral keywords and get nowhere.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited September 2015
    To start Earthburner side: Go to down entrance (I think it's the only one in the area, but it's in the southern bit) and do what the voice tells you. You get instructions after that for what to do on each stage that are mostly clear.

To do the other side: Greet Maheil a few times and he should tell you what to do, but if he doesn't (SPOILER ALERT HERE) get the keystone and put it in the hearthstone near him. After that, you start getting instructions. I have not done this side all the way through, but it looks like you get directions for all of it like you do for Earthburner. I'm not sure if you can do this side if the Earthburner side hasn't been done beforehand.

Can deliver more complete spoilers by message or wherever private if you want them. I just don't wanna spoil it for people who don't want it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • did lol

Message #X sent by Esca (received: 2015/09/27 07:43:53)
       I left you a present above your office! Also I had to break your door to do it but it's all
    better now.
    edited September 2015
    Ixion said:

...and more.....

A pudgy bear origami unfolds and sings to you, "I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?"
    A pudgy bear origami flutters apart in wisps of vellum and disappears from your hands.

http://hastebin.com/atifiyirav.vbs

Man I hope he or she takes advantage of all the other cute critters I designed. :D
    I used to make cakes.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    So, aeldra's apparently gone amongst the dreamwalkers now :D

You put your hands on your hips and go "Hmmm!"
    eSlrxkb-
    Mori's eyes repeatedly shut as he tries to stay awake.
    Bleuu's eyes repeatedly shut as she tries to stay awake.

You say, "Oh dear, have I forgotten to take off my sleep poison flower?"
    You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

Mori's exhausted mind can stay awake no longer, and he falls into a deep sleep.
    Bleuu's exhausted mind can stay awake no longer, and she falls into a deep sleep.

;-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Shonjir tells you, "I'm looking forward to becoming a productive citizen."

Oh are ya now?

-honors shonjir
    Shonjir, Cadenza Harmonia (Male Loboshigaru)

Right. You just continue saying and being exactly the right things to worm your way into Dar's heart. Is somebody coaching this guy?
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Not it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    2015/09/30 18:22:07 - Credits: +75. Reason: Commune Member purchase.

Dayum. What's the ratio on these things?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    5 per 100
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    ...So someone out there is running around with 150 presents? It's you, isn't it, Celina?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I only bought 500!