QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Arix said:
    I'm ad nobody quoted me, that Ladantine line was gold
    I am surprised that whole thing with Munsy wasn't quoted including your quote! I have it as html but it just doesn't look right b&w
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Sylandra said:
    For what it's worth, being blown up has made Hallifax extremely active:

*********************[ THE FORGOTTEN MEMORY OF HALLIFAX ]**********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doman                  Refugee                                              On
    Tekora                 Refugee                                              On
    Sylandra               Refugee                                              On
    Falmiis                Refugee                                              On
    Shonjir                Refugee                                              On
    Daraius                Refugee                                              On
    Davos                  Refugee                                              On
    Saleo                  Refugee                                              On
    Entrias                Refugee                                              On
    Ayisdra                Refugee                                              On
    Essentia               Refugee                                              On
    Aruin                  Refugee                                              On
    Vivet                  Refugee                                              On
    Drae                   Refugee                                              On
    Pejat                  Refugee                                              On
    Ixaxius                Refugee                                              On
    *******************************************************************************
    Currently, there are 16 Citizens on this Plane and 7 on other Planes.
    So the pigeons all got out alright too, yes? YES?

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited December 2015

You say to Sciomore, "Ah, so it dangles? Does it also fire as well as You've said it does?"

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Self-quoting? Shame on you
  • We have evolved past finding dick jokes funny.

Only farts and violence make us giggle.
  • Iff I were less mature, farts and violence would be my new warcry
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    EMSHOW HAIRFLIP

Targetted:
       1st Person: Swaying your head fluidly from side to side, you whip your Iosai back and
                   forth in abandon.
       3rd Person: Swaying his head fluidly from side to side, Eritheyl whips his Iosai back and
                   forth in abandon.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • careful, you might put out your Iosai
  • edited December 2015
    Salome said:

You say to Sciomore, "Ah, so it dangles? Does it also fire as well as You've said it does?"

Once evidently with a long refractory period, but it requires an entire city to press the button to make it fire at all.
  • Arix said:
    Self-quoting? Shame on you
    Hey, I gotta quote myself. I know I'm funny. (especially that late, I should have been in bed. I am smol.)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    A fulminating spark of icy white brilliance flares at the corner of your vision, but it is gone as you turn to look.
    What a tease.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Softly, Aelish, the Creator says, "You mentioned your voice being taken, Tremula?"

You open your mouth but say nothing.

*shakefist aelish* I AM NOT GOING THROUGH THAT TOMFOOLERY AGAIN.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Vivet said:
    A fulminating spark of icy white brilliance flares at the corner of your vision, but it is gone as you turn to look.
    What a tease.

I got a slap on the wrist. :(

I STILL LOVE YOU, STORMDAD.
    @Eritheyl Now, more than ever, I wish the forums had a LOL button.
  • (Magnagora): You say, "Lord, there seems to be some loudmouth in Gaudiguch preaching on about dreams
    and a fake reality, named Svana. Just thought you should know."

(Magnagora): Karagash says, "Oh?"

Svana has been seared to death by the divine flame of Karagash, the Iron God.
    You see the death occur at Tree-lined pathway.  (?)

(XXX): Gero says, "Fuckin tattle tale."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Meanwhile, I get this:

You feel a sudden strike against your cheek, as if you had been slapped.

Sure felt like @Morgfyre love to me!

• edited December 2015
    You tell [REDACTED], "[REDACTED]. The Illuminati have reached out to me, seeking collaboration between them and the Institute on a joint effort to discern a resolution to this alternate reality. Would you be willing to join me in investigating their proposal?"

[REDACTED] tells you, "Very well, though I'm not sure where we would be speaking. As I am yet a city enemy, I expect my presence may not be desired."

A fulminating spark flickers to life at your wrist. It hovers in stasis for only a moment, before burning you with a searing pain.

STORMDAD, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, FORGIVE ME MY TRESPASSES, I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO :((  :x ^:)^
    Tekora said:
    You tell [REDACTED], "[REDACTED]. The Illuminati have reached out to me, seeking collaboration between them and the Institute on a joint effort to discern a resolution to this alternate reality. Would you be willing to join me in investigating their proposal?"

[REDACTED] tells you, "Very well, though I'm not sure where we would be speaking. As I am yet a city enemy, I expect my presence may not be desired."

A fulminating spark flickers to life at your wrist. It hovers in stasis for only a moment, before burning you with a searing pain.

STORMDAD, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, FORGIVE ME MY TRESPASSES, I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO :((  :x ^:)^
    I laughed and openly asked if he disagreed with our course when that one happened.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Lavinya said:
    Meanwhile, I get this:

I got that one too.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Xenthos said:

Lavinya said:
    Meanwhile, I get this:

I got that one too.
    Morgypie loves you! He's all about Rebirth and Change!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Silvanus said:

Purring, Sebitti Silkenhand exclaims, "Hail Serane!"

Sebitti Silkenhand flips the forest in general off, and strolls off.

Awesome NPC!.

I want your whiskey!
    Say whoever that admin was, you are awesome.
    That whole thing was fun.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ROFL THAT'S AMAZING!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Today, in Glomdoring, the Bears won:

Serane, the Everlasting Beauty says to you, "Precisely, darling. Ignore them, and they shall depart."

With a smirk and a cruel glint in her eyes, Asani Myeras, of the Haze says, "The prison crashes down around You as we speak, child. The Haze builds around You, the sounds of redcaps snickering at they stomp about."

'Oh?' Crek exclaims quizzically at Serane.

Druid Crek Ysav'rai, Eye of Crow says, "Very well then."

Crek turns his back on Serane and pointedly ignores Her.

Asani turns her back on Serane and pointedly ignores Her.

You point a teddy bear named Baby Winkie at Serane.

You turn your back on Serane and pointedly ignore Her.

Asani Myeras, of the Haze says to you, "Your bear is too weak. Take mine."

Asani gives a teddy bear named Dreamy Oliver to you.

You blink.

Salome ceases wielding an athame dagger in her left hand.
    Salome begins to wield a teddy bear named Silky Teddy in her left hand.

You say, "Baby Winkie is strong enough, thank you."

Xenthos pats a teddy bear named Grizzly Zed in a friendly manner.

You give a teddy bear named Dreamy Oliver to Asani Myeras, of the Haze.

Crek strokes a teddy bear named Rough Fozzie tenderly.

With nothing more than an idle wave of her hand, Serane dissolves into licks of indigo flame that ripple across the ground like cascading waves.

Salome ceases wielding a teddy bear named Silky Teddy in her left hand.
    Salome begins to wield an athame dagger in her left hand.

Asani smirks.

Crek raises his hand to his mouth and titters girlishly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• You tell Frai, the Hooded One, "Pah, let me sketch you so I can sell it to him at an exorbitant rate."

Whispers of hidden knowledge fill the air as the cloaked form of Frai steps from the shadows.

(Market): Eldarius says, "Seeking the true Gods of the Basin!"

The edges of all things become blurred, as if seen through a faint haze of moisture.

You say, "Yesss."

Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli says, "Hah."

Frai, the Hooded One says to you, "Admire and despair."

Self Quote, /dealwithit
  • Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli says to Mesadari Rhiero, Keeper of the Eternal Flame, "What do you think of Magnagora?"
    Mesadari Rhiero, Keeper of the Eternal Flame says, "Eh. Bunch of weirdos, I tell ya. Always cutting themselves up for attention."
    Mesadari Rhiero, Keeper of the Eternal Flame rolls her eyes.

• Every creature in the area pauses abruptly, their breathing all matching the same pattern -- in slowly, out slowly -- as their eyes turn 
    toward the Blossoming Hope. For a fleeting moment, they stare with silver eyes, and then they are mere animals once more.

...Oh hai thar. >.>
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."