QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• A flare of energy lashes out from the corona of the Sun, uncurling through the heavens towards Hallifax. As the lash of blazing light defracts through the crystalline city, it splits off into several washes of power that cascade down towards Tolborolla, the Clarramore Gardens and Verasavir.

I guess nobody will like Hallifax after this.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    At least it wasn't a focused laser this time!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Dylara said:
    Everiine said:
    This time.
    Pewpew (tm)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Everiine said:
    Gimme time and my toolbox and I'll fix this problem.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Mraxin, the Perihelion says to Thul, "Now just imagine having to fight these flames for centuries, and perhaps you can consider yourself Jojoban."

:x

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Not until they get a monk guild.
  • Thul said:
    Not until they get a monk guild.
    Who is to say that they don't have one already?  ;)
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    Tarkon's health has been leeched away by Martyr Yarith Shevat, M.TS, A.D.M.T.P.
    You see the death occur at a taste of the earth plane.  (5020)
    From your knowledge, that room is in Faethorn Realm.

(Ad-Hoc): Yarith says, "... I'm on prime."

(Ad-Hoc): Yarith says, "... Doing my Ur'taps."
  • IH HEAD

Number of matching objects: 87 (out of 91 total)
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Walking into that room freezes my pc.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rivius said:
    I have 18 more heads that I have refrained from placing there.
  • Xenthos said:
    Rivius said:
    I have 18 more heads that I have refrained from placing there.
    WHere?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited May 2016
    I totally lost the link I was going to put here..
  • ;-; i..it was a typo
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Kali deftly balances the duck atop your head.

Any munchkin players here who get why that made me giggle?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • +--------------------------------------------------------------- Rankings +
    | Experience : #226  Lord of Creation        Level : 98 99.99%            |
    | Explorer   : #1244 a Valleyrunner          [=========================-] |
    +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+

*twitch*  Ok, the game is just trolling me now.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    16) 2016/05/28 12:32:45 - Aethen: "Has anyone seen my father lately?"
    17) 2016/05/28 12:33:09 - Aethen: "And no, this is not astral insanity speaking to you."
    18) 2016/05/28 12:33:51 - Yarith: "Ahum! Yes! He has been around recently."
    19) 2016/05/28 12:33:58 - Aethen: "Ah, that pleases me."

That Shevat affection. :x :\">

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Though folded from a perfect square of snow white vellum, this origami
    model is a study in roundness. Diminutive round ears crown a circular
    head, which itself sits atop a rotund little body. Four stubby limbs
    reach out longingly in front, as if begging for a bearhug. A subtle
    pleating technique lends definition to the profile, giving the illusion
    of a scruffy white fur pelt. By a trick of clever folding, pressing the
    bear's stout muzzle causes its little ears to wiggle charmingly.
    It has 66 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 1 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Daraius Shevat.
    It is folded from vellum into an action origami.
    It is closed and you can not see inside of it.
    It has the following aliases: package, origami, actionorigami.

A pudgy bear origami unfolds and sings to you, "VEG: Cheese - The original "carrion", now with 
    FRUIT!"
    A summery peach and raspberry cheesecake falls out of a pudgy bear origami and into your hands.
    A pudgy bear origami flutters apart in wisps of vellum as the last of its contents spill into your 
    hands.

I squealed with happiness, whoever sent this, too cute!
  • A bag of Zoaka's special blend tells you, "Would you marry the mystery of life?"

So..where does one find this?
  • A dwarven pilgrim mumbles something about you taking too long and wanders off, determined to find  her own way.
    You speedwalk west to before Avechna the Avenger.
    You have reached your destination.
    An aslaran pilgrim says, "Oh, I thank you, Twytch! You have been most kind to lead the 2 of us up the peak. Here, please take this small amount of gold as a gesture of our thanks."

8-|
    See you in Sapience.
  • edited May 2016
    Twytch said:
    A dwarven pilgrim mumbles something about you taking too long and wanders off, determined to find  her own way.
    An aslaran pilgrim says, "Oh, I thank you, Twytch! You have been most kind to lead the 2 of us up the peak. Here, please take this small amount of gold as a gesture of our thanks."

8-|
    I always try to get at least 4 of them for exactly this reason... It's curious that this problem doesn't seem to exist for the bards and scholars. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    Twytch said:
    A dwarven pilgrim mumbles something about you taking too long and wanders off, determined to find  her own way.

8-|
    I always try to get at least 4 of them for exactly this reason... It's curious that this problem doesn't seem to exist for the bards and scholars. 
    Actually Scholars DO leave you if you take too long - I've had some do it in the past.  The amount of time seems to be completely random though.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."