QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• The angry image of Lerad fills your mind, sending a painful jolt of energy bouncing through your
    skull.
    8766h, 9770m, 9300e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w BsSilrxkb<>-(eat sparkleberry)(-1034h, 10.6%, -30m, 0.3%)
    You eat a sparkleberry.
    You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
    9800h, 9800m, 9300e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w BsSilrxkb<>-(+1034h, 10.6%, +30m, 0.3%)
    You are lifted up by a swift wind and suddenly feel exhilarated.
    A westerly breeze brings in a clean, sweet scent that invigorates your body.
    9800h, 9800m, 9300e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w BsSilrxkb<>-
    Lerad enters your demesne.
     [ Demesne ](Lerad) :: Lerad has entered my demesne.

clt5 Lerad ENTERED my demesne!
    Saz leaves, following Simply Yarith Shevat, Tactical Genius.
    A handsome, reddish brown stag with a short white tail departs with a stately walk to the northwest.
    The temporal fabric steadies itself as Yarith leaves to the northwest.
    (Anonymous): You say, "Lerad ENTERED my demesne!"
    You sense the piercing eyes of Anelissa looking upon you.
    Sluelugh leaves to the northwest.
    You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
    Avurekhos enters your demesne.
     [ Demesne ](Avurekhos) :: Avurekhos has entered my demesne.

clt5 Avurekhos ENTERED my demesne!
    (Anonymous): You say, "Avurekhos ENTERED my demesne!"
    You have recovered equilibrium. (7.088s)

...has it always been 7s offeq? I'm not afflicted by confusion.

• I have the artifact as well as mindfield up.

• It's best to just pk him
    The playa you love to hate
  • [OOC] Tridemon wants you to know, "Vote Lusternia! Now with 150%* more pickles! *Pickles available through designs by your fellow players. See local Aetherplex for details." Isn't that reason enough to vote?

Apparently some local menace is out there dispensing pickles to an unsuspecting populace

• (Fire Hogwash): Talan (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "But that bud you got makes me so thorny?"
  • edited January 2017
    Falmiis Shevat has brought an unlikely death to Aramel, proving that anyone can be anything.

I feel inspired
  • (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Drakius said:
    Falmiis Shevat has brought an unlikely death to Aramel, proving that anyone can be anything.

I feel inspired
    What is that death line from?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• It's a custom deathsight (auction artifact.)

The best part is that we were just beating each other up and had no idea it was even approved yet. And then boom, custom deathsight.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • Is it your custom deathsight or Falmiis's?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Drakius said:

I feel inspired
    What is that death line from?
    Zootopia
  • edited January 2017
    Great parental advice.

(clan): You say, "Https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ca-H937o Doot doot."
    (clan): Shedrin says, "Don't die."
    (clan): You say, "Ty helpful advice."
    (clan): Gero says, "She wants to be a titan again."
    (clan): Gero says, "Don't you talk that tone with your father!"
    (clan): You say, "Also it'd take a ton of effort to be a titan again,since Vivet gave me 17m essence."
    (clan): Shedrin says, "Nah."
    (clan): Shedrin says, "Just go die and then sit there."
    (clan): Shedrin says, "Don't phoenix."
    (clan): You say, "You're not meant to encourage your children to do stupid things. What happened to 'preserving quality in the bloodline' ?"
    (clan): Shedrin says, "I encourage quality through efficiency."
    (clan): Shedrin says, "If you're gonna die back to level 1 be efficient."
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • ****************************AETHERGOOP ITEM 211****************************

Short Description: a babbling cuttlefish
    Dropped Description: Wriggling unnervingly, a discarded babbling cuttlefish lies here.
    Extended Description: Small enough to slip within even the daintiest of ears, this cuttlefish glows 
    a radiant yellow hue. Its textured back glints like gemstones, the rest of its body and its 
    tentacles covered in scales so smooth that they resemble skin. The cuttlefish's two gleaming eyes 
    are a pale blue with a wavy black pupil, and seem rather unsettlingly to stare at you from every 
    angle.

LOVE the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference (the way it is described in some aspects is VERY similar to the Babelfish :p )

Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • So I have been playing with the Meitu app and have been sharing my artistic results with Gaudi:

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "Ok guys best one coming up."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "Http://imgur.com/zIkpPPZ."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "I think the hearts really make it pop."

(Fire Hogwash): Tenzuka says, "[CONFUSED SCREAMING]."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A Dynodeon Patrol chassis tells you, "A simple house maid forgives Sepulchra."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • A white skull cackles hellishly at Isabeau.

A white skull says to Isabeau, "I've lost my shoulder to cry on...."

A white skull bounds out of the room, cackling.
  • (Anonymous): Arix says, "Well that was fun, gonna go watch netflix and eat lemon cookies."
    Arix tells you, "// anon is OOC right?"
    You tell Squire Arix Carthan, of the Armies of Light, "// No."
    (Anonymous): Arix says, "I mean not do that thing I said because I'm crazy ignore me."
    Arix tells you, "// oops."
  • It's OOC in the sense you can talk mechanics but not last night's game, like Crux afaik
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Drakius said:
    It's OOC in the sense you can talk mechanics but not last night's game, like Crux afaik
    Crux is supposed to be IC, it's an alliance clan for communication and organization (not really a "everyone talk about systems" clan).  I think most orgs have a clan for more explicitly mechanics-related things, no?
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited January 2017
    Anon is an IC combat clan but it's understood that sometimes you will have to say some borderline OOC things to make things clear for people, particularly while fighting. For example, saying "SW" instead of "Southwest" a few times in the middle of combat is generally ok, even though you wouldn't do it in a normal IC conversation. There is a separate OOC alliance clan plus various other private/org OOC clans that are used for in depth combat mechanics discussion.