QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Having been the Geochemist since forever, this amused me after having an interest in necromancy and finally deciding to branch out and classflex to Nihilism.

You will now be known as Necrochemist Uzriel d'Vanecu, the Demagogue of Dissonance, by order of Lady Grey Sapphira d'Vanecu, the Ensanguined Aesthete.
  • 18:43 (Trasto): You say, "Cheliyi stealing all our blood,  wow."
    18:43 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "*listen* im trying to NOT DIE."
    18:44 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "Also you're spilling it everywhere, clearly you don't deserve it if u wont treat it right smh."
    18:44 (Trasto): Gyorn says, "It's just so.. Glomdoring. Wyrdenwoods in general I mean."
    18:44 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "Gimme ur blood, since clearly you can't be responsible for it."
    18:45 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, ">:0 it's all over the floor! Might as well let it not go to waste!"
    18:45 (Trasto): You say, "I can vomit on the floor too if you like?"
    18:45 (Trasto): Gyorn says, "Nah."
    18:45 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "Slurp slurp, feed the wyrd."
    18:46 You let out a massive belch into the air.
    18:46 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "Wait do NOT."
    18:46 (Trasto): You say, "WOW SO PICKY."
    18:46 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "You can't help but waste blood, but don't actively choose to waste ur food! smh, so distasteful."
    18:47 (Trasto): You say, "I would never waste -food- but every alcoholic needs an occasional purge, yeah?"
    18:48 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "Csndjkcnjskdcnksdnc."
    18:48 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "Don't get a murder child tree drunk smh."
    18:49 Cheliyi gags a few times then vomits her last meal all over the floor.
    18:49 You peer at Cheliyi unscrupulously.
    18:49 (Trasto): You say, "YOU JUST TOLD ME NOT TO WASTE FOOD."
    18:50 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "FNCSKDNCDNCKLNSDKNCSD."
    18:50 (Trasto): Cheliyi says, "THESE EMOTES ARE MAKING ME S C R E A M."

• (Trasto): You say, "I am bored."

(Trasto): You say, "Entertain me!"

(Trasto): Gyorn (from the Water Elemental Plane) says, "Haha."

(Trasto): Ayisdra says, "FIRE PEN ASPECT."

The sound of wings flapping heralds a screeching murder of crows flying overhead.

A brilliant red glow washes over your surroundings and time begins to fluctuate wildly. The temperature rises with sizzling crackles and pops that only worsen time's skips as a Desolate Timequake manifests.

(Trasto): You say, "Oh wow timequake."

(Glomdoring): You say, "Timequake."

(Shadowlight): Azula (from Celestia, Plane of Light) says, "There we go."

(Shadowlight): Azula (from Celestia, Plane of Light) says, "Timequake."

(Trasto): You say, "I guess the admin heard me."
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited September 2020
    <-- Meeting with Aleyah to discuss future fambly plans... which started with horrific spider emote which will not share!
    Your psionic energy senses a pulse radiating outward from Aleyah, and you wonder suddenly if you've always felt such a cold, hungry energy pooling outward from her -- or if you simply cannot remember the dulcet song of the Glomdoring.
    You wonder if you WILL forget, or if you've already begun to...the power flowing around and through Aleyah intensifies, but when you may have once been comforted by it, the cold now chills you to the bone.
    Tridemon steps out from behind the painting again to stand closer to you.
    Softly, Lady Aleyah Shee-Slaugh, The Briar-Childe says, "It's different with distance, isn't it." 
    A beat -- and then nothing, only the cold -- and then another beat. Then nothing. Suddenly, even the cold that emanates from Aleyah is just out of touch for you, as if the loving caress of the wyrd were pulling away, slowly, surely, like shadows receding from the Light. 
    You stare blankly at Aleyah.  
    Wearily, you say to Aleyah, "Yes."
    Quietly thoughtful, Lady Aleyah Shee-Slaugh, The Briar-Childe says, "I never really understood why people feared us. The Glomdoring has been the only home I've ever known, and is the only home I ever care to. I confess, I do not understand your choices, my dear protege."
    You think to yourself: ... does It even still want me ...
    You look at Aleyah, expression filled with concern as you frown.
    Voice bright and clear, you say to Aleyah, "... feared? I am not ..."
    You think to yourself: ... afraid ...
    Aleyah raises an eyebrow at you.
    Lady Aleyah Shee-Slaugh, The Briar-Childe says, "...You're shivering, Gurashi."
    Voice bright and clear, you ask, "H-huh?"
    Aleyah smiles softly.
    You have emoted: Gurashi starts, looking down at themselves. "What? Oh."
    Voice bright and clear, you say, "I am not afraid? I am not afraid."
    Tridemon reaches out to take your left hand in his right.
    Teeth chattering, you say, "U-uhm, maybe a little energy-filled, suddenly - you."
    Lady Aleyah Shee-Slaugh, The Briar-Childe says to you, "I?"
    Suddenly, you say to Aleyah, "I do not hear them all the time, anymore, no - the Drums? Only when they are the loudest, and only when I am nearest to the forest. 
    You have emoted: Gurashi looks down at their hand, then up at Tridemon, dazed.
    ...the cold is gone. Was it ever there...? A beat again, but like a heart slowly stopping or a storm slowly rolling away, it fades.
    Aleyah smiles softly at you.
    Tridemon gives your hand a small squeeze.
    Amid the silence of the cold fading, you feel a faint pressure, your hand in his, and feel the gentle pressure of his flesh. Amidst the cold, comes a comfortable numbness, a presence close and tender, as soft as your best friend's fur and as comforting as the chirrs of your leothin. You are safe. Loved. Together.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited September 2020
    Xiran tells you, "a bit sleepy, but I'll be alright. How's hunting going?"
    Chills permeate your voice as you think of Xiran L'Eternae and tell them, "Mmm, I decided to scam, I mean, talk to these poor refugees into giving up their worldly possessions as they no longer need it while the Dominators are about."
    Xiran tells you, "E-eh?!"
    Xiran tells you, "Dominiators? What poor refugees are you wheedling out of their last vestiges of property?"
    Chills permeate your voice as you think of Xiran L'Eternae and tell them, "Oh the ones at Lirangsha."
  • Lysandus said:

THis is really hard to read. can you just re-type the dialogue?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    2020/10/05 06:43:10 - Silvannus stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a citizen.

There can only be one!

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Talking about my being related to 95% of the playerbase, and this pup, he's just a gem:

"Look, I don't know how it works, I'm just going by what the chart says," @Nepenthe declares,
    unfurling a scroll that charts the interrelatedness of all citizens of the Basin. The end of the
    scroll falls to the ground and continues unrolling to the west and out of sight.

Nepenthe snickers and releases the scroll, allowing it to dissipate in a shower of colorful sparks.

What the heck.. Family relation says nothing but Caohite and Eritheyl share Saran and Sarin as grandparents.
    "One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again."
  • With a melodic lilt, Pilgrim Rekath Ryseni, the Hungrier says to Uaheli, "Other suit is for sexy hunts."

Uaheli smirks.

In a rapid murmuring street patois, Revelrous Uaheli Spaghetti says, "I'll be sure to show Togna that one later."

Rekath smirks at Uaheli.

You say to Uaheli, "I'm gay."

You say, "You know that right?"

In a noticeable Southlands accent, Millien Myeras says, "Shocked."

In a rapid murmuring street patois, Revelrous Uaheli Spaghetti says, "S'ok, I look like a boy anyway, remember?"

You say to Uaheli, "That's why I chose you!"

With a melodic lilt, Pilgrim Rekath Ryseni, the Hungrier says, "I can't tell who I feel sorry for in this situation."

You swing your arm up and high-five Uaheli enthusiastically.

Uaheli peers at Rekath unscrupulously.

Rekath chuckles long and heartily.

Rekath gestures with one hand towards you imperiously.

With a melodic lilt, Pilgrim Rekath Ryseni, the Hungrier says, "You don't look like that and not be gay."

In a rapid murmuring street patois, Revelrous Uaheli Spaghetti says to you, "We both just gotta keep our eyes closed and then it'll all be okay, yeh?"

You flash the world a charmingly crooked grin.

You nod your head at Uaheli, showing your acceptance.
  • Kind Nepenthe smiles impishly and says, "Yeah that sounds pretty Halli to me."
    I've been discovered.

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited October 2020
    You were never fooling anyone. ( <3 )
  • Caohite said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Talking about my being related to 95% of the playerbase, and this pup, he's just a gem:

"Look, I don't know how it works, I'm just going by what the chart says," @Nepenthe declares,
    unfurling a scroll that charts the interrelatedness of all citizens of the Basin. The end of the
    scroll falls to the ground and continues unrolling to the west and out of sight.

Nepenthe snickers and releases the scroll, allowing it to dissipate in a shower of colorful sparks.

What the heck.. Family relation says nothing but Caohite and Eritheyl share Saran and Sarin as grandparents.
    There's an upper limit, Caohite doesn't actually show up as a relation to Saran because it only goes up to Great- not Great-Great-. Same for cousins afaik? For fun, I've found one of the easier ways to map families is with a circular model I found in a tree creator program one time. 
  • The melodious voice of Tridemon resonates in your mind, "Can I be a little evil. Mild evil. ... diet evil, low in fat, high in fiber."

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:

The melodious voice of Tridemon resonates in your mind, "Can I be a little evil. Mild evil. ... diet evil, low in fat, high in fiber minerals."

FTFY
  • You choke back a laugh as Gyorn releases a painfully accurate kick to a healing shrine of Thax's shin in retribution for its behaviour.
    Now I'm wondering where are the shrines of all of Thax's other body parts.

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."