QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• I need to get my hands on the full log of said marriage. I only have the last bit.
  • @Tacita to the rescue!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    See when I had the idea in my head, this was exactly what I was thinking.

When I suggested it to Ried, it was exactly what she was thinking too.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited March 2014
    Viravain closes Her eyes and takes a deep breath before releasing a soulful melody, crooning unabashedly to no one in particular.  Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Yesss... so perfect."   Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "So very perfect. You reach over and fondle a primeval bone blade katana engraved with bestial imagery erotically. Viravain gives you the once-over, eyeing you suspiciously. Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "How rude!" You feel cowed and insignificant as Tacita stares at you implacably. Diniah blinks. With the smallest flick of Her finger, Viravain sends you flying headlong into the depths of the Astral Plane. Amongst the fish-scaled trees. Rippling notes of a tranquil harmony drift upon the air, emanating from a healing shrine of Isune nearby. Banks of clouds roil about here. A dried up pool lies here in the sand. You see exits leading northeast and south.- You discern: You are standing in the Astrosphere of Cancer. Your environment conforms to that of cloudy astral. You are in the Astral Plane.
  • Anita said:
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "If I wanted head I would take it."
    Surprised she didn't kill me, but also glad. Some nice RP for Haezon to enjoy. It was quite a comeback.

Also, thank christ I finally get to RP with divine and denizens. Heard a lot about it.
    Retired.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It really is the best--there's nothing like it!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Morkarion said:

You see Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shout, "I know well what You desire, Isune of the Glomdoring."

Oh snap.
    Painting time.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2014

You see Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shout, "I remember you lying as close to Me as a lover, Isune."

LET THE FANFIC WRITING COMMENCE!

Retired.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Idrazil said:
    Viravain closes Her eyes and takes a deep breath before releasing a soulful melody, crooning unabashedly to no one in particular.  Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Yesss... so perfect."   Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "So very perfect. You reach over and fondle a primeval bone blade katana engraved with bestial imagery erotically. Viravain gives you the once-over, eyeing you suspiciously. Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "How rude!" You feel cowed and insignificant as Tacita stares at you implacably. Diniah blinks. With the smallest flick of Her finger, Viravain sends you flying headlong into the depths of the Astral Plane. Amongst the fish-scaled trees. Rippling notes of a tranquil harmony drift upon the air, emanating from a healing shrine of Isune nearby. Banks of clouds roil about here. A dried up pool lies here in the sand. You see exits leading northeast and south.- You discern: You are standing in the Astrosphere of Cancer. Your environment conforms to that of cloudy astral. You are in the Astral Plane.
    We really need a LOL option =p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Haezon said:

You see Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shout, "I remember you lying as close to Me as a lover, Isune."

LET THE FANFIC WRITING COMMENCE!

No. Just.... no.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Eritheyl said:
    (The Sacrosanct): Mysrai says, "You leave Me little choice, My Eritheyl, other than to show
    you horrors unimaginable."

This room has not been mapped.
    Within the tangled mass of Auseklis' gargantuan beard.
    A lost soul is here wailingly loudly, entangled in a mass of hair.
    There are no obvious exits.
    You are transported by the power of the Divine.

That is all.
    Dude, Mysrai is -hardcore-
    Retired.
  • What was the long desc? And the soul's? Don't leave us hanging!

... or was the soul the long desc?!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Christ I just spat my coke out laughing at that, Mysrai has an epic sense of humour <3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The Wilde could probably use a good dose of Auseklis about now.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    That room has been around since beta btw (or at least early on), she didn't write it ;)

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    I'd probably pay cash to some Eph if they chose Auseklis. 

Not really.

[spoiler]I really would. Hit me up, Ephs. [/spoiler]
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2014
    Akyaevin said:
    What was the long desc? And the soul's? Don't leave us hanging!

... or was the soul the long desc?!
    The room didn't have a desc, but the soul did:

Vague ripples of hazy smoke fill the air in a humanoid shape, its translucent body devoid of whatever features it may have possessed in life. The soul's mouth is open, emitting a perpetual wail of anguish as it desperately struggles to hold on to the last strands of life that prolong its meaningless existence. Two malevolent eyes burn with sickly green balefire, speaking of a desire to extinguish all flames of life that come within its grasp.
    A lost soul in Auseklis' beard almost glows with nearly god-like power.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Auseklis had a beard too? I wonder, if he comes back, would he and Hoaracle have a beard-off?
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited March 2014
    They'll start a Lusternian reality tv show about Godly beardscaping competitions.

Edit: Or maybe start the Lusternian ZZ-top.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Rivius said:
    Auseklis had a beard too? I wonder, if he comes back, would he and Hoaracle have a beard-off?
    Stories say Auseklis had beard forged by Clangorum Himself, and this beard held everything Auseklis wanted to hold, including His massive log/club.
  • So after feeling pretty pleased with myself for getting a new rocking chair built in Glomdoring, I get told it has a Moonhart on it. Thus, we go to destroy it. Except...

Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion says, "Oh dear."

You say, "You can't deconstruct it can you."

Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion says, "I can't deconstruct it either."

Lyora flails about helplessly.

You thrust your palm towards your forehead and hit it with a resounding *smack*!

You say, "Ok."

deconstruct chair

You order the deconstruction of an elegantly carved ravenwood armchair. Some burly workers come in and begin smashing it apart with heavy mallets.

An elegantly carved ravenwood armchair falls to pieces.

The burly workers collect the debris and leave, one of them tipping his hat to you on his way out.

You say, "Oops."

Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion says, "How did you do that?"

deconstruct a949

You order the deconstruction of a mahogany rocker. Some burly workers come in and begin smashing it apart with heavy mallets.

A mahogany rocker falls to pieces.

The burly workers collect the debris and leave, one of them tipping his hat to you on his way out.

Duchess Lyora Shee-Slaugh, Celebrant of the Scorpion says, "Oi!"

You say, "Er, tada?"

JAZZ HANDS~

Retired.