Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Portius said:
    Kurut said:
    I've never done this rave thing before! HALP!

But I am incredibly grateful for each and every person who has ever submitted a scholarly work to the libraries. I have much MUCH more reading to do before I can enjoy the literary ones, but these books have given me more than enough reason to stick around.

I cannot speak for any other author, but if you mention specifically which Portius things you like he will have a tendency to write more like those.

I, Kea :D
  • Ssaliss said:
    The next greatest hit: You, tube.

Hallifaxian researcher is fixing a sink. Shines a light into the drain, gets video out the other end. U-tube
  • One absolutely MASSIVE rave for @Estarra and whomever else came up with the holiday promotion this year. I have never had so much fun or felt this much holiday spirit in Lusternia, and the gift of giving is the best thing I could have hoped for.

Thank you so very much. <3
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Yay! Cute lilttle quest.

#146 He helped Magee Gladheart return the golden salmon to the Toronada River.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm missing everything. :((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • It's true Dararius, we're all getting Power Armour, tea time with Soulless, getting to try on Estarra's high heels, and we are swimming in stockings.

I'll try to save some tea though.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    And we're feasting on chocolate. Not the bunnies. True chocolate.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Got to 2k power to the nexus today, even with essence being a hot commodity.  :x Whew, can relax now.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Please tell me that's public.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    More raves for Gaudi's lively PK crowd. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Shaddus said:
    Please tell me that's public.
    It is.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    2015/12/07 17:44:22 - Xystos stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a citizen.

Chorist Xystos, Apprentice of the Psalm (Male Viscanti).

*sniffle* My sweet little baby, you are now mine. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited December 2015
    After about 3 hours of mixing, carving and inscribe (and one mess up) -

You store 474 othala, 474 ur, 783 ger, 484 ansuz, 248 cen, 248 eohl, 641 eoh, 365 gyfu, 364 eh, 879 manna, 729 peorth, 641 tiwaz, 637 beorc, 805 daeg, 881 isa, 637 nyd, 634 rad, 641 feoh, 539 haegl, 641 lagu, 472 sigil, and 637 wynn in the rift.

I now have 1K runes of all runes, the rift max, including blanks.

Minior not-rave: the ing rune mocks me with the only 20 of that. Can we bring back the ing rune for something so I can make 980 of that to even out the numbers fully (the ing rune makes it so the rbl still stays a nice even three column display. As such, I just can't get rune of the runes)
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Finally, this:

You examine a middle bottom curio piece of the Ruby Rib Curio Set carefully, before carefully
    touching it to a partial ruby rib curio piece of the Ruby Rib Curio Set. A brief flash of light
    reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a rib made of ruby.

Raves @Aramel!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Apparently I've caught the designing bug again.

Quick apologies to @Zarialle and @Miralona for having to shuffle through my deluge of letters (trust me, the worst of it is yet to come).

But WOO THINGS AGAIN YES GOOD.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • No Eodh we were attacking Maeve :D
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2015
    Hm.  /write a memory about Lisaera telling Xenthos to leave Serenwilde, making him the fellow he is today?

Edit: You have no idea how difficult it is trying to pin down specific memories for me.  :(  My brain is not organized that way, it needs a triggering event (like your post) to pull it out of the archive.  Otherwise I just draw blanks!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    And here I thought you were just making excuses ic :p
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tarkenton said:
    And here I thought you were just making excuses ic :p
    Nope!  That's one of those things where the character is limited by the player, unfortunately.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh god, you're actually reading those?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.