Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Gaudiguch, why do you have to be so gross about everything? I'm working on the statue and getting all weirded out by these nomads' methods. Here's what I mean:

Charestu Thech exclaims, "Hello, my sandojin friend! I am sure you wish to help us raise a statue to Tzaraziko!"
    Charestu Thech whispers into the sandojin's ear, slowly stroking its neck. You notice she surreptitiously attaches a small grub on the back of its neck, which quickly burrows beneath the tough hide. The sandojin's eyes suddenly glow with preternatural intelligence and it nods its enormous head.

(And then when you take it to the statue...)

A lumbering sandojin with glowing eyes leans forward until the block of strange, multicoloured marble falls to the ground, then pushes against the block of marble until they both merge into a writhing mass of stonelike flesh.

The quivering multicoloured mass of flesh and stone engulfs the statue here, hardening around it and shaping it into finer detail.

I feel a little sketchy being involved in this brainwashed sandojin suicide effort. There are definitely other ways to build statues, you guys. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Oh you've only scratched the surface of Gaudiguch--wait til you get under the surface! Flesh mutilation and mind bending is only the beginning.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Gaudiguch is awful. The best kind of slavery is the kind where the people believe they're free.

That's why we're such good allies.
    OMG I take the puppy outside and THAT'S when people raid! Now I look like a dunce who didn't come to a defense :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    At least there are no exploding butts. 
  • Everiine said:
    WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?!
    Right in the childhood
    edited December 2015
    Damn right it is.

Also, I know the pic is from Where on Earth is Camen Sandeigo?. But she was my favorite Carmen.

• edited December 2015
    Chirbo said:
    Everiine said:
    WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?!
    Right in the childhood

If you're gonna do it, do it right.

If this song is gonna end up stuck in my head, you're all gonna suffer with me.
    It was stuck in my head while I looked for the picture!

• I don't remember that version of the song, but this one hits me right in the nostalgia.

I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I remember both of them.
  • Guennie said:
    Gaudiguch, why do you have to be so gross about everything? I'm working on the statue and getting all weirded out by these nomads' methods. Here's what I mean:

Charestu Thech exclaims, "Hello, my sandojin friend! I am sure you wish to help us raise a statue to Tzaraziko!"
    Charestu Thech whispers into the sandojin's ear, slowly stroking its neck. You notice she surreptitiously attaches a small grub on the back of its neck, which quickly burrows beneath the tough hide. The sandojin's eyes suddenly glow with preternatural intelligence and it nods its enormous head.

A lumbering sandojin with glowing eyes leans forward until the block of strange, multicoloured marble falls to the ground, then pushes against the block of marble until they both merge into a writhing mass of stonelike flesh.

The quivering multicoloured mass of flesh and stone engulfs the statue here, hardening around it and shaping it into finer detail.

I feel a little sketchy being involved in this brainwashed sandojin suicide effort. There are definitely other ways to build statues, you guys. 
    If you haven't seen how we bring fae to Lovashi, you're in for a treat.

• Ouch. Much dishonour.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Salome said:
    Ouch. Much dishonour.

Context or gtfo
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm hoping it is a dishonorable cow rather than a cow being dishonored
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That awkward moment when you catch a colored ambiance, but then weirdly disconnect, and you notice a mispelling, and you don't know whether it was Someone coming to rp with you or not.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2015

Eodh said:
    Guennie said:
    Gaudiguch, why do you have to be so gross about everything? I'm working on the statue and getting all weirded out by these nomads' methods. Here's what I mean:

If you haven't seen how we bring fae to Lovashi, you're in for a treat.
    Really? Of all the things about what happens when fae go to Lovashi it's the HOW we do it? And not, you know, what happens when we do? Because, let's be honest, the how is the least concerning part of the whole situation, where as the result raises a whole long list of new questions regarding the nature of Lovashi.

Never change, Gaudiguch <3

Edit: Also, rather than focus on the negative part, keep in mind that you endowed that sandojin with intelligence, and quite possibly sentience! Even if it is for a very brief time.

...wait, does that make the whole thing worse?
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
    Kurut said:
    I don't remember that version of the song, but this one hits me right in the nostalgia.
    That was from the game show. The other one was from an animated show later on.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Gnome Kills: 850

• edited December 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Salome said:
    Ouch. Much dishonour.

Context or gtfo
    The dishonourable cow would be @Celina. Since sleepy @Tarkenton hasn't been here, I've been having to do alot of honour influencing/hunting.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    Having a puppy is great, but it does mean that I can suddenly go mindless at random times while I'm taking her out :( . Sorry everyone!

• Having witnessed the Achaean quiz, it seems while spelling was important, leeway was given for small mistakes. Such as one answer was "Maklak", anwers also given correct were:

Malkak
    Malak

However, they would also state how many words were in the next answer, so those expecting to get full points would get all the words correct.

Just something for thought.
  • Sylandra said:
    You could say the Achaeans really slayed the competition.

• Part of me really wants to try for the knowledge seal this year (or whatever one was the trivia one), but I'm just not satisfied with my current knowledge of history. I've forgotten so many things over my year-long break, and I lost all my notes when I switched to a new computer.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
    Please tell me that all those Memories are still stored somewhere, and we'll get to read them all again :( .

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Well... Uh... Bye bye, existence?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Oh damn it, did we all just die? I was starting to fall in love with Lusternia again, too.
This discussion has been closed.