Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Qistrel said:
    Wait...Hallifax gets the clockwork god? Mag just gets a due with big muscles?

This is so unfair.
    Magnagora get's the god with a crush on Celest's god.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited December 2015
    I do wish Glomdoring hadnt immediately opted for the mechanics use of booting someone. Technically you shouldnt be able to boot one of them from an org..., mechanics may make it seem like an org is a moving car that you can open a door and kick someone out of, but it really isnt..
  • Whatever, it's our org we can do what we want. Including kicking gods. Anyways, we only kicked her from membership, she is technically our patron so we can't kick her really(she can still not be enemied and can read/post in commune/guild aethers).

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I have to say, so far this event is really looking great for Team Secular. I like it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I really do need to manage to log in. Curse long hours prior to family vacation. But, if I do...*grins* I don't think the new guys are half bad.
    Man, ask and ye shall receive.

All my <3 for @Serane.

• Arcanis said:
    I do wish Glomdoring hadnt immediately opted for the mechanics use of booting someone. Technically you shouldnt be able to boot one of them from an org..., mechanics may make it seem like an org is a moving car that you can open a door and kick someone out of, but it really isnt..

False memory.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Qistrel said:
    I don't know what to do with all these dead bodies...

EDIT: OMG how do I get karma now?
    Pilgrims, bards, scholars, turning in rats, turning in various mob corpses to mobs that will pay for them...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Imbuing esteem still works well, too!

• edited December 2015
    Tarkenton said:
    Man, ask and ye shall receive.

All my <3 for @Serane.

Unrave for brainwashing my husband AGAIN. if only @Serane really knew my plan. But he is a bear of little brain. Maybe I'll get away with it.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    You don't know that :p And he's not a bear of little brain. Meanie.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Tarkenton said:
    You don't know that :p And he's not a bear of little brain. Meanie.
    He's a tae'dae, your argument is invalid :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Go back in your corner fae traitor. We just got done fixing your mistake :p
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Tarkenton said:
    Go back in your corner fae traitor. We just got done fixing your mistake :p
    Tsk tsk, only half the story isn't nearly as fun!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    But it's the only half that matters since I'm Kio's kid :D
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    WE JUST FIXED DROCILLA DAMNIT.

All that work for nought.

• She relapsed pretty quick. Just sayin'
  • I'm really starting to think that this isn't all just a dream/illusion.
    I'm the Herald of the Eternal Wyrd. Bring on our glorious new masters.
  • I wanted to ask Lady @Viravain about how she wyrded the forest! Guess I'll just be a crazy crow follower now hehe
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tarkenton said:
    I'm the Herald of the Eternal Wyrd. Bring on our glorious new masters.
    Calm down, Xynthin.
  • Yay guild things!
  • Now that's a christmas present.

• Yarou said:
    The fortress floating above Hallifax glimmers blindingly as he cannon at its base suddenly blasts a massive column of light towards Mount Zoaka, accompanied by a deafening roar.

You have been slain by Project: Guardian.

Just release the Butterflies again, i'm sure it'll be fine ;)
  • Yarou said:
    The fortress floating above Hallifax glimmers blindingly as he cannon at its base suddenly blasts a massive column of light towards Mount Zoaka, accompanied by a deafening roar.

You have been slain by Project: Guardian.

Yeah, sorry. I hoped everyone would evacuate once the beacon alert came on.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    Yeah, sorry. I hoped everyone would evacuate once the beacon alert came on.
      i was afk, eating biscuits and gravy :(

• Really, really loving @Luella
This discussion has been closed.