Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Qistrel said:
    I'm just annoyed someone besdies Keph killed a Fate and it wasn't me.

wot? Did I miss an event or something
  • Aeral said:
    Too lazy to log into the proper forum account, so I'll just post via this one.

Made a baby alt in a place that I had a lot of negative experiences in.

EVERYONE IS AWESOME. (So far.)

Thanks Mag. <3 

Shhhh, you'll ruin our corrupted and bad atmosphere coverup.
  • @Lisaera @Hoaracle - To echo a question earlier about the Tree of Memories, do we get to see all of the memories you guys got? I'm so curious.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

Arcanis said:
    Qistrel said:

I don't know, due to the fact that Cocidius won't tell me how he did it.

• edited January 2016
    Qistrel said:

Arcanis said:
    Qistrel said:

I don't know, due to the fact that Cocidius won't tell me how he did it.
    I am assuming he drank some newton ale or whats it called, that lets you go to newton, found a newbie with a fate guide and killed her.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Oh. Lame.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited January 2016
    Don't You dare mess with me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ymuli said:
    Serenwilde is hard work. I'm so very lost most of the time. I don't always know where to find things. And it's so quiet a lot of the time. But that just makes things feel a little more rewarding in lots of ways. There's lots of people that I am finding are really awesome and fun and that makes me want to stick around!
    Come to Glom!
    xD
    More seriously, LANDMARKS can take you to a lot of places in seren and NEWTONS.
    just type it. and a list should come up.
    Either click on them or use PATH WALK <specific landmark> 
    PATH ROOMNUM will give you a number that you can use with PATH WALK to get there if it's close enough.
    HELP MESSAGES will tell you how to communicate with people who aren't awake the same time as you, though you can also mail letters to people, though are stuck as IC while messages can be either IC or OOC.

• Seren really is pretty great, though. They let me pull all kinds of shenanigans Glom never would, and let me be pompous, too. <3 Seren.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Went through my documents, cleaning it out, and found HTML logs of Jagrerox's performance and a tonne of Mag plays. Feels good, bro.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

• Tylwyth said:

Come to Glom!
    xD

Noooooooo. :( 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Riluna said:
    Seren really is pretty great, though. They let me pull all kinds of shenanigans Glom never would, and let me be pompous, too. <3 Seren.
    I pull shenanigans.
    xD

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Riluna said:
    Seren really is pretty great, though. They let me pull all kinds of shenanigans Glom never would, and let me be pompous, too. <3 Seren.
    We must have never met. Being pompous in Glom was basically my entire RP.
  • Sigh, OOC hatreds and venues against orgs is one thing, and frankly I can accept it, but going after novices and newcommers, trying to make them quit, yeah...new low.
  • Sigh, people talking about things that don't exist. Sad.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    As a dirty novice killer myself, I demand to know specifics.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited January 2016
    It might help if you adjust your perception to regard these things as the illusory visions they are, rather than things that are actually happening to you.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited January 2016
    I always thought Laurels were just visions or voices in your head, personally.

As for "overcome with the urge to do selfless good and seek the Light"  that can be explained as "Oh we're in someone's mind and they're messing with how we think"
    Totally agree. It sucks that things god-mod me, like how guardians can abjure fear and make me afraid. I'm not actually afraid of them, so it shouldn't affect me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Agree nerf guardians.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I mean, at least they tried more than the "request denied," or "NOPE," ones I've seen
    Taevyn said:
    Sigh, people talking about things that don't exist. Sad.
    I've seen people spend hours talking about events in the game that never actually happened. They spent time guessing about things that never actually happened.
    One day I was like "Hey, the Earth Lords would make great rock stars". So then I designed a series of tattoos and submitted them to Ironbrand.

And I can get away with it, because I'm supposed to use my art to spread propaganda and make things in Mag look fun and cool.

• I caused so much trouble today. :(

• Arcanis said:
    Sigh, OOC hatreds and venues against orgs is one thing, and frankly I can accept it, but going after novices and newcommers, trying to make them quit, yeah...new low.
    Fun fact: I have 20 deaths right now. 18 are from Magnagorans, 2 are from Tedd.
  • Ssaliss said:

Arcanis said:
    Sigh, OOC hatreds and venues against orgs is one thing, and frankly I can accept it, but going after novices and newcommers, trying to make them quit, yeah...new low.
    Fun fact: I have 20 deaths right now. 18 are from Magnagorans, 2 are from Tedd.

Im not sure...are you saying you're a novice or trying to illustrate my point of OOC hatreds and venues?
  • I prefer the 'nope' or 'request denied' laurels over the ridiculous godmode laurels.
  • We really like being RP police.

I feel if it was a problem that admin would have stepped in and said "No that's not okay, please change your honours text."
This discussion has been closed.