Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Taevyn, playing princessfarewell.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    @Maligorn needs to work on his compliments.
    Your bug #14068 has been updated. Take a look at LISTBUGS to see your current bug list or SHOWBUG 
    14068 to view it in more detail.
    12:39:21 [H:100%|10300][M:99%|6250][E:100%|7800][~X~: Nienla][p:10(66)]lrex(+155m, 2.5%) showbug 14068
    Bug #14068   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed. Thank you for reporting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Tremula on 1/26/2016 @ 14:40 bugs]------
    decapitate's AB file needs to be updated. It is no longer DECAPITATE <target>, but STRIKE <target> 
    DECAPITATE
    12:40:22 [H:100%|10300][M:99%|6250][E:100%|7800][~X~: Nienla][p:10(66)]lrex(+50m, 0.8%) ab decapitate
    PUREBLADE - DECAPITATE

Syntax: STRIKE <target> DECAPITATE
    Power: 5 (any)

This extremely powerful maneuver is so dangerous that you must build up
    to its execution, the result of which is inevitably the death of your
    target.

I did a thing! :D

• Tremula said:
    Your bug #14068 has been updated. Take a look at LISTBUGS to see your current bug list or SHOWBUG 
    14068 to view it in more detail.
    12:39:21 [H:100%|10300][M:99%|6250][E:100%|7800][~X~: Nienla][p:10(66)]lrex(+155m, 2.5%) showbug 14068
    Bug #14068   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed. Thank you for reporting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Tremula on 1/26/2016 @ 14:40 bugs]------
    decapitate's AB file needs to be updated. It is no longer DECAPITATE <target>, but STRIKE <target> 
    DECAPITATE
    12:40:22 [H:100%|10300][M:99%|6250][E:100%|7800][~X~: Nienla][p:10(66)]lrex(+50m, 0.8%) ab decapitate
    PUREBLADE - DECAPITATE

Syntax: STRIKE <target> DECAPITATE
    Power: 5 (any)

This extremely powerful maneuver is so dangerous that you must build up
    to its execution, the result of which is inevitably the death of your
    target.

I did a thing! :D
    I was trying to do this over and over and it would not work! Thank you for bugging it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I won't lie, I kept trying to use the syntax DECAPITATE and bugged that it wasn't working, so good catch there

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Updated the wiki with the new correct syntax. 
  • Enyalida said:
    Wow, someones updating the wiki?
    THAT is news.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Rave for @Vivet and @Luce for fun little chats. :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • It is imbued with 172,750 units of esteem.
    Level: 40 Mini: Yes Poteen: No
    Realm essence: 1100 Tattoo weight: 0
    Figurine is worth 72209500 essence.

Yay, another useless little script done.
  • Raves to @Steingrim @shuyin @gero @pypo @kregarn @leolamins @lavinya!(and any others?)
    We managed to work together to steal  domoth AND repell a marcella-tremula-seren etherraid.

I got you kids down for a few minutes to deal with my nonsense, I thought the domoth crew would get a hold on thing sup there. I was wrong, but I had fun.

• Tylwyth said:
    Enyalida said:
    Wow, someones updating the wiki?
    THAT is news.
    @Enyalida's probably the most active and consistent editor we have for the wiki. Raves to her for her hard work and persistence, despite not feeling well lately. Thank you, Enya <3 I know I'm one of the many people who take it for granted that Lusty has a nice, sleek updated wiki and don't always think about the hard work people like you have put into it.

So thank you and all the other wiki editors <3@Zarialle and @Talan are the only other two I can think of, but there's undoubtedly more.

• Lavinya said:
    Despite @Leolamin's attempt to steal it, I finally stomped my own toad! (srsly,the toad snipes are real).
    I rarely snipe toads.....

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Leolamins said:
    Lavinya said:
    Despite @Leolamin's attempt to steal it, I finally stomped my own toad! (srsly,the toad snipes are real).
    I rarely snipe toads.....
    Now, is that "I rarely try to snipe toads" or "I rarely successfully snipe toads"?
  • Can confirm sniping toads is one of the most fun things to do as a non-wiccan.

• Tylwyth said:
    Raves to @Steingrim, @Pypo, @Silvanus, @Lavinya,  @leolamins? and various mags who aren't marcella.

I'll take the rave....but for what?

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Leolamins said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Raves to @Steingrim, @Pypo, @Silvanus, @Lavinya,  @leolamins? and various mags who aren't marcella.

I'll take the rave....but for what?
    Oh, the revolts.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited January 2016
    Even though I still suck, I've been enjoying the scuffles going on lately. Actual fights for things! Who would have ever thought I'd miss it??? But I did, and I'm glad to see it happening more.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I can't wait until I have time to be more active again. Seeing Glomdoring growing more lively again makes me happier than I can describe. 

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Raves for @Tylwyth. He's fun to roleplay with ;D

• @Taevyn is really, seriously awesome. Patient teaching people things, helping them out with stuff, and just general all-round awesome. Thnx, you.
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • A friend of mine from Aetolia making another forum chibi of a character for me. Yay for Nienla chibi. Thanks Eleanor. :)
  • Nienla said:
    A friend of mine from Aetolia making another forum chibi of a character for me. Yay for Nienla chibi. Thanks Eleanor. :)
    Eleanor is a sweet heart! And she's an awesome artist too!
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Eleanor is really great, I advise everyone to jump on getting art done by her when she's having a promotion/open comissions. 
  • Raves for @raeri @laxinova @falmiis @azula for coming with me when we were outnumbered 2:1, and then doing well enough that we had to be outnumbered 4:1
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • Davos said:
    Raves for @raeri @laxinova @falmiis @azula for coming with me when we were outnumbered 2:1, and then doing well enough that we had to be outnumbered 4:1
    You ran at 4:1.  We were all very sad about it

This discussion has been closed.