Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Went through city scrolls last night and condensed them down a lot.  Looks much better now!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Belated rave for the aethership fight (albeit as brief as it was) with Hallifax during flares the other day - even though we died in a horrible pile of boom, it was really fun, and I learnt so much about combat piloting in those two minutes. (Mostly - if you manage to fly away and heal up...don't fly back until you're on full health, doofus).

Hoping that the change to deeding means more orgs will be able to get ships to bubbles and we can have more of these :D
  • Was definitely fun!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • That aetherflare was fun, and interesting, even though I had no idea what I was doing.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    You examine a lower bottom handle curio piece of the Gleaming Saw Curio Set carefully, before 
    carefully touching it to a partial gleaming saw curio piece of the Gleaming Saw Curio Set. A brief 
    flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a gleaming, 
    bronze-etched grasslands saw.

AHAHAHA FINALLY YES GOOD.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Silvanus said:
    Whooo! Wildnodes win!

Yay for the Glom Zerg pulling through and helping us!
    Edited for truth :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    My rave: Having an exchange with Gorlois that ended with his snubbing me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2013

Shaddus said:
    My rave: Having an exchange with Gorlois that ended with his snubbing me.
    !!

What happened to you Shaddus, you used to be cool.

And I don't know what your problem was Eritheyl, considering I was trying to help you. I need to stop being such a generous and kind hearted soul.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
    I used to be cool.

You used to not bang novices and inviting new females into your "clan", whining because people try and keep you from harassing said females, trying to drive people out of the city and pretend it was "RP", and you used to not snub people just to get the last word.
    Gorlois said:

And I don't know what your problem was Eritheyl, considering I was trying to help you. I need to stop being such a generous and kind hearted soul.
    Also, uh, IC /= OOC, and you need to understand how that works. If you would really not help Eritheyl ICly because he liked my post OOCly, you have some issues :)
  • My rave: managing to steal a couple of domoths despite the Glom-Gaudi-Mag zerg.

Woo Harmony Akhoosh!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    No, he's mad because I told him to shut up during Wild Nodes. Anyways, back to raves!

Rave for things being relatively quiet these past two days or so, allowing me to tie up some loose ends and get back on track!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • My rave: managing to steal a couple of domoths despite the Glom-Gaudi-Mag zerg.

Woo Harmony Akhoosh!
    I think you mean nodes.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Woo 2 kills 0 deaths. Liquidform and spamming movement to the rescue.
    Also, yay whirlpool/currents.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Stole a node, planted two (would have been three,but Veyrzhul handed me one while I was planting another), four kills, two deaths (and another to Mummers due to @Silvanus and his trickery :P  )
  • edited March 2013
    Shaddus said:
    Gorlois said:

Also, uh, IC /= OOC, and you need to understand how that works. If you would really not help Eritheyl ICly because he liked my post OOCly, you have some issues :)
    That wasn't my intention at all, and I actually have an IC reason not to offer any help too.

I could never stop being such a kind hearted person. It's a big problem with me, being so generous and understanding with people.

A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
    Gorlois said:
    Shaddus said:
    Gorlois said:

That wasn't my intention at all, and I actually have an IC reason not to offer any help too.

I could never stop being such a kind hearted person. It's a big problem with me, being so generous and understanding with people.

Understanding and generous like... picking on a faeling ur'guard, and trying to get her to leave the city?
  • edited March 2013
    Why do you keep feeding him, Shaddus?
    Sorry, I have an addiction :(

Rave: The new envoy reports look amazing! Woot for @Asmodea getting her changes, though I haven't looked at them yet.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Neos said:
    Neos                           2013/03/17 20:10:41

Fing phantomspheres/currents/whirlpool
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Shaddus said:
    Stole a node, planted two (would have been three,but Veyrzhul handed me one while I was planting another), four kills, two deaths (and another to Mummers due to @Silvanus and his trickery :P  )
    Muhaha! I knew Vey would track to me, I was hoping to kill him. Honestly no idea how he escaped the 10 mummers.

You were just gravy.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Rave for being apart of my first wildnodes *ever*!  :D

Also, rave for being a mage again!  Oh how I've missed you, Mr. Staff.  We have things to do.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Silvanus said:
    Neos said:
    Neos                           2013/03/17 20:10:41

Fing phantomspheres/currents/whirlpool
    You ended up in my room several times. I was just running in and out. Would have gotten Rastamutti, but he ran before I could get the final one.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited March 2013
    Looks like you owe @Shedrin thanks for that one! I was so close to getting out:

A phantom sphere shatters into a myriad of splinters.
    On command, the splinters of a phantom sphere fly into your head and you close your eyes tight to ward off possible pain. You feel them, inside your mind, threateningly colluding with your worst fears and joining two other phantom spheres.
    THREE PHANTOMSPHERES
    THREE PHANTOMSPHERES
    THREE PHANTOMSPHERES
    3965h, 6600m, 5100e, 10p, 21900en, 29176w Belrkdb<>- (**HSPFA)
    A small study.Arcs of icy white energy crackle through the air from a war shrine of Zvoltz nearby. This location is flooded with deep, crystal blue water. Glowing glyphs hang in the air here.
    You see exits leading east and northwest.
    [ (v5188) @ the Astrosphere of Gemini, {northwest} ]
    4205h, 6600m, 5100e, 10p, 21900en, 29176w Belrxkdb<>- (X*HSPFA)

You cough and splutter as you inhale some water.
    4042h, 6600m, 5100e, 10p, 21900en, 29176w Belrxkdb<>- (X*HSPFA) -163
    e
    --- v5189 ---
    \
     [ ]-[+]
            \
    -- 3:-2:0 ---
    A silent bedroom.Arcs of icy white energy crackle through the air from a war shrine of Zvoltz nearby. This location is flooded with deep, crystal blue water. Justicar Shedrin Shevat floats here as pure white lines of force slowly drift away from his body. He wields a reinforced door shield in his left hand and an amethyst domothean scalpel in his right. Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac is here, shrouded. He wields a shimmering bubble shield in his left hand and a coral staff in his right.
    You see exits leading southeast and west.
    [ (v5189) @ the Astrosphere of Gemini, {west} ]
    4042h, 6600m, 5100e, 10p, 21898en, 29176w Belrxkdb<>- (X*HSPFA)
    darkcall thrall
    Your thrall already stands beside you.

Neos jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.
    You sense Nelras pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Neos.

A thunderclap amidst crimson lightning announces the entrance of a black thunderbird from the southeast.
    movefailsafe fired

You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
    4042h, 6600m, 5100e, 10p, 21898en, 29176w Belrxkdb<>- (XBHSPFA)
    outr sparkleberry
    eat sparkleberry
    Shedrin snorts and snuffles at the air through a ridiculous pig nose.

You remove 1 sparkleberry, bringing the total in the rift to 284.
    se
    You eat a sparkleberry.
    You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
    4523h, 6600m, 5100e, 10p, 21898en, 29176w Belrxkdb<>- (X*HSPFA) +481
    se
    You stumble slowly to the southeast against Shedrin's aura of divine gravity.

Editted: Wow that HTML post looked bad.
  • Gorlois said:
    Shaddus said:
    Gorlois said:

*cough* as a player I have to Xeria's just dying of laughter in my head, she's cackling away so hard that It's giving me a laughter headache. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Silvanus's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Silvanus chants harshly at you, while cracking his knuckles loudly.
    The flesh on your right leg shrivels to the bone.
    The hardened bones of your right leg begin to vibrate.
    The flesh on your right arm shrivels to the bone.
    The hardened bones of your right arm begin to vibrate.
    6298h, 5040m, 5760e, 10p, 29400en, 18900w esikdbp-(+385 Health) 
    Your bones refuse to break and your limb remains whole.

Silvanus chants harshly at you, while cracking his knuckles loudly.
    The flesh on your right arm shrivels to the bone.
    The hardened bones of your right arm begin to vibrate.
    The flesh on your left leg shrivels to the bone.
    The hardened bones of your left leg begin to vibrate.
    5335h, 5040m, 5760e, 10p, 29400en, 18900w esikdbp-
    Your bones refuse to break and your limb remains whole.

Woo, bonedensity.

If it's broken, break it some more.
  • This leprechaun event being an excuse for Laysus to get drunk, and then the subsequent IC rage/prejudices/etc. getting to surface and letting a few of the cracks show >.> Sorry everyone I mighta been mean at :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
This discussion has been closed.