Player Pics!

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Celina said:
    This is how I've been handling the cold/blizzard/ice age. I'm from Texas, I'm not built for this winter nonsense.

I'm always impressed by your hair.
  • edited February 2016

So back in november, @Tremula played Frank in Rocky Horror Picture Show.

And sometimes @Jinx is a creeper.

• Everiine said:
    I miss going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire :( . We had such a good time with @Jigan.
    If you have come again, you should totally PM me. I'm an actor there, and I can get you discount tickets for like $12 :P
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Xanward said:
    Everiine said:
    I miss going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire :( . We had such a good time with @Jigan.
    If you have come again, you should totally PM me. I'm an actor there, and I can get you discount tickets for like $12 :P
    Reeeeeaaaaaally!..... I may have to plan a trip! My problem is I live about 5 hours north of it, and I can't go on Sundays. Hmmm.... I might be able to make this work.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Please tell me what kind of eyeliner you use that stays perfect after a run pleaseandthanks.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Please tell me what kind of eyeliner you use that stays perfect after a run pleaseandthanks.
    Drugstore special, literally. Maybelline or Covergirl, one of those. I do the whole top-and-bottom thing, and the photo is poorly lit so I imagine the bottom is gone and the top is helped by some waterproof mascara!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I've used both brands, and they haven't proven to be the most top-notch when put to the test. Sounds like the trick is the waterproof mascara :P

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Girlfriend and I took a selfie.

• edited February 2016
    Closet cosplay Cecil Baldwin/Palmer(I've been a fan a long time and still think of him as Baldwin). Aww yiss.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Cecil is my hero.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited February 2016
    So an asthmatic walks into a flower shoppe...

EDIT: Don't hate on my hair, it was raining p bad.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Jesus Lusternia, just stop.
  • edited March 2016

Stayed at a friends house, don't mind their disgusting comb.

I miss my hair :(