Player Pics!

Comments

• ... I have no idea how the image insert works, so enjoy long extended image urls!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Sedanas said:
    ... I have no idea how the image insert works, so enjoy long extended image urls!
    You can just copy and paste the pictures themselves into the text editor, ffr.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

Fixed!~

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I approve of both of these hair choices. Proceed with your slaying.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Y'all are so offensively attractive. I'm sitting here disgusted at all the pretty, juggling the idea of posting a picture that might stand up next to all of these beautiful people. I know most of you in game AND YOU EVEN HAVE BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITIES, and it's not fair. It's not. 
  • Celina said:
    If it helps, I have a terrible personality. I'm just pretty on the outside. Where it counts. 
    You don't know my alts, but I've always enjoyed playing with you. You've got... Passion? Yes, that's the word I'm going to use.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Celina said:
    If it helps, I have a terrible personality. I'm just pretty on the outside. Where it counts. 
    I can't argue with any of this.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I haven't posted one in oh... forever. So here. Birthday dressups! 
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    My most recent picture of myself by far is this picture of my weird arms. Observe the reason I cannot use myself as arm drawing reference! Sorry about the bad lighting:

• @Phoebus nope looks perfectly fiiine. that's just the way arms are constructed.
    is dead like the dodo
    Xeria said:
    @Phoebus nope looks perfectly fiiine. that's just the way arms are constructed.
    People have been telling me there's something off about the twisty business they do since I was a kid. Certainly everyone I know who has noticed thinks they're strange, and I have some issues with my arms lacking dexterity because of it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited July 2015
    I think they call those twisty bits "elbows."
    Celina said:
    Everyone tells me they're weird! I trust them! :( You people are making me question what's real. What is life? Who am I? Are feet shoes?
  • Phoebus said:
    Celina said:
    Everyone tells me they're weird! I trust them! :( You people are making me question what's real. What is life? Who am I? Are feet shoes?

My arms do the exact same thing and I've never had anyone comment on them.
  • edited July 2015
    Phoebus said:
    Xeria said:
    @Phoebus nope looks perfectly fiiine. that's just the way arms are constructed.
    People have been telling me there's something off about the twisty business they do since I was a kid. Certainly everyone I know who has noticed thinks they're strange, and I have some issues with my arms lacking dexterity because of it.
    is it possible to stretch them? stretch them out to give you increased dexterity
    is dead like the dodo
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have twisty bendy-back elbows too. Fun to gross people out with.

• Lavinya said:
    Stop grossing people out...freak

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I
    Leolamins said:
    Lavinya said:
    Stop grossing people out...freak
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, watch yourself. She isn't a member of Gaudiguch... yet.
  • Horrible cellphone camera pic yay.
  • Me and Othero on our little weekend adventure. Nanun was around somewhere too, but she doesn't always like pictures.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • I realize I posted a few weeks ago with a picture, but I got a new haircut today, so I'm excited! Here you go, if you're interested.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

More recent pic.

Both of us are trying to smile, honest.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

My daughter eating biscuits and gravy.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nah, she's just got a hairband on, and her hair is in that scraggly, awkward phase
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • WTB that adorable impling to grace Nil with her most precious devilish presence! <3 Nom on that face I will!
  • I gots a baby!