Player Pics!

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    -5C? It was -27F when I left for the office this morning! Wimps :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited March 2015
    Everiine said:

-5C? It was -27F when I left for the office this morning! Wimps :P .

Shaddup, I am much too delicate and favulous for this nonsense! D::::<
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Granted, it did warm up through the day (it got up to 10F), and currently, it's 2F out.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• anyone who's comfortable at 40 C should really come down to my part of the world.
    is dead like the dodo
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Saran said:

Maligorn said:

Um, I want a dank Lusternia t-shirt.

I think they were offering them at one point. Somewhere...

Get your lusternia merch here?

That's crazy pricey. $40 for a T-Shirt? What the frack?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Gotta make dat cash.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I think I recall that Lusternia makes zero money off of Zazzle purchases, just FYI!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It probably has something to do with being made-on-order, instead of batch-printed. It's more expensive per unit to make anything in singles, after all! 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2015
    40 for a custom shirt isn't all -that- bad, but...26.50 for a poster?

Edit: Lolwait, only the women's shirts are 41.whatever. The men's are -55- what.

Re-edit: But the white shirts are like 29, I don't. What is with these Zazzle people.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Would rather have, like, @Feyrll sell prints and stuff on Etsy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Eritheyl said:

40 for a custom shirt isn't all -that- bad, but...26.50 for a poster?

Edit: Lolwait, only the women's shirts are 41.whatever. The men's are -55- what.

Re-edit: But the white shirts are like 29, I don't. What is with these Zazzle people.
    Dunno. Last time I bought a custom shirt, it cost me $5 for a white and it was pretty decent quality, too.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    I wasn't insinuating that Estarra was making that cash. Just Zazzle. Honestly, if it were me running the show, I'd work through teespring.com and do a design every few months as demand asked. Perhaps a poll even, to determine what design should be done.
  • Yeah, I get nothing really from Zazzle. (I actually haven't checked the site in awhile and prices have definitely gone up!) Originally, I was gonna use Cafe Press but they were being jerks about proving I was authorized to sell Lusternia items. Anyway, if anyone has other suggestions on a tshirt site, lemme know!
    A podcast I listen to has nothing but good to say about teespring.com. may be worth looking at
  • edited March 2015
    It's cold here in Oviedo! They said I looked like a grandma :(

edit: Hahaha my teeth look pirate yellow.  I shall be a pirate granny
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    It's hard for me to remember why I dislike a character when their player is extremely attractive.

Displeasing.

(more please)

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Estarra said:

Yeah, I get nothing really from Zazzle. (I actually haven't checked the site in awhile and prices have definitely gone up!) Originally, I was gonna use Cafe Press but they were being jerks about proving I was authorized to sell Lusternia items. Anyway, if anyone has other suggestions on a tshirt site, lemme know!

WeLoveFine?
    Estarra said:

Originally, I was gonna use Cafe Press but they were being jerks about proving I was authorized to sell Lusternia items.

A well-timed flying high-heel shoe didn't do the trick? :)

I cut all of my hairs off, and thus feel ten thousand percent better about life in general.

-

• You still have eyebrows, @Eritheyl.

</RANT>
  • Estarra said:

Yeah, I get nothing really from Zazzle. (I actually haven't checked the site in awhile and prices have definitely gone up!) Originally, I was gonna use Cafe Press but they were being jerks about proving I was authorized to sell Lusternia items. Anyway, if anyone has other suggestions on a tshirt site, lemme know!

What about teefury, @Estarra? They let you submit artwork, and kinda have a 'battle' for which is better. Or you can just plain sell them.

• You can get teeshirts here for a limited time: http://teespring.com/new-lusternia-t-shirt

I would love to have a Lusternia shirt on teefury!! (I've gotten a few shirts from them.)  However, I don't think they'd accept a Lusternia shirt b/c their memes are generally more well known (Dr. Who, Star Trek, Hobbit, Alice in Wonderland, Disney, etc., etc.).

Also, the artist should get the proceeds, not me (I imagine teefury makes a few $$ for artists). So, anyway, if anyone has original Lusternia artwork, feel free to submit it to teefury and if the unthinkable happens and they accept, we can hope it'll attract a few new players!
  • This is now how Aois-Dana is seen to me.
    The playa you love to hate
    edited March 2015
    Aois-Dang gurl.

Also @Delphas, my at-times-cartoonish eyebrows are my pride and joy. They transcend the boundaries of hairs and are, in their own right, most perfect beings (even if in imbalanced lighting they seem...uneven, I assure you they are perfect goddamn).

-

Are they attack eyebrows? Do they threaten to leap off and kill someone?

• Estarra said:

You can get teeshirts here for a limited time: http://teespring.com/new-lusternia-t-shirt

I would love to have a Lusternia shirt on teefury!! (I've gotten a few shirts from them.)  However, I don't think they'd accept a Lusternia shirt b/c their memes are generally more well known (Dr. Who, Star Trek, Hobbit, Alice in Wonderland, Disney, etc., etc.).

Also, the artist should get the proceeds, not me (I imagine teefury makes a few $$ for artists). So, anyway, if anyone has original Lusternia artwork, feel free to submit it to teefury and if the unthinkable happens and they accept, we can hope it'll attract a few new players!

Darn.. We got some posters and shirts from them. I would have loved to hang the nexii on my wall :(

• Woooo gym
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2015
    Eritheyl said:

I cut all of my hairs off, and thus feel ten thousand percent better about life in general.

I've been doing the opposite and growing mine out. That whole gay trendy shaved side head with long on top. 

• D'oh that's how I've been cutting my hair.

I guess gay dudes know what's up. Respect.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.