Player Pics!

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I don't have enough hair to do that :( . No sexy haircuts for me.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Shaddus, put down that egg. It is to large, Shaddus. Put it down.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    But it has candy in it :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    When will my husband return from the war?!?! (me on the right) Celebrating the last night of fun hair for quite some time with one of my best mates. I actually know people who don't play Lusternia, shocking! (We might also have used those lemons later to summon Lemon demons with a pentagram and runes drawn in hot sauce and a cookie sacrifice).

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Tremula is obviously an actual anime character.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:

Tremula is obviously an actual anime character.

How did you knooow?

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You posted pictures!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Lusternia has left our social life booming. Ignore the second coming of Light-Jesus in the background.
    (Plus a reminder that @Tremula and I are not the same person, so please stop saying it :P)

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nerds.

• Lavinya said:
    Nerds.
    You know you looveee uss.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Silea said:
    I went for the whole hipster thing and:

Your eyebrows are everything. Please share.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Silea said:
    I went for the whole hipster thing and:

Your eyebrows are everything. Please share.
    It takes so much work. So much
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Silea said:
    It takes so much work. So much
    I tweezed one...two days ago...still don't care enough to make the other match. Eyeshadow filler is a boy's best friend.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited May 2015
    @Pectus stop trying to make people believe I look like her. It's not happening :P
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • So. I promised @Silvanus and @Lavinya I'd help with anything they needed for the faire, which meant judging the dance competition at 3AM to me. So I had to employ Iosen to run over to 7/11 and buy me a bottle of five hour energy. Now I've never had this stuff, and didn't believe people when they said it would taste like ass. Here are actual pictures of my reaction to this demonspawn drink. It tasted like oranges left out in the sun and then juiced to bathe satan's butthole.

Needless to say, @Tremula was super dooper amused by my reaction.

• Everyone stop being so perfect, kthxbai.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited June 2015

Silea said:
    Everyone stop being so perfect, kthxbai.
    Nou.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Leo's latest look...@Lavinya keeps telling me its hot

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    With all those guns and that gut, I'd think you were a fellow American.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.