Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Kalnid said:

Salome said:
    Dear Netflix, please add more seasons of Archer.

Love,

Me
    Season seven starts in three days!
    Season six on Netflix, seven on FX
  • Falmiis said:
    FYI, Swampghast is invulnerable
    Neither Gwenelle or I knew that at the time.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I figured it out after the 10th hit but I was still hoping the cries for help would get Tylwyth to engage
  • geocast taint

Thick, oily smoke pours out of your mouth and creates an ankle-deep carpet of seething black fog. As the smoke is soaked into the ground, the area turns putrid and foul. This location is now tainted.

Feels good, man.

come2mag
  • So today I realised the only time I am productive at work is when I put my head phones on and listen to my gaming style music.... I just need to make everything a game. Even writing reports.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Congrats!
  • Better than a ~25k essence gain!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Don't spend those all in one place.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Don't spend those all in one place.

I dare you. Spend them in more than one place. Try. 
  • Coders: *confusing coder babble that I can't follow, may as well be in latin*

Me: Look at this "if then" statement I made. It even has a variable in it. Woooooooah.
    That's about how I feel >.> <.<
    beep
    Wow. I need to look into doing some coding myself, I got aeoned in a wargames and m&mf didn't try a single time to cure any of my afflictions, it just sipped health and read healing scroll. Wut. 
    Figured it out. Somewhere along the line, my prios got totally shot. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I am always in trouble  =((

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    You know, I was going to just post an expletive filled rant about how the lag that occurs whenever there is a large group fight is ridiculous, given what I imagine is a large number of Elite subscriptions that get paid each month. What, exactly, is the cash going towards other than heels and tiaras for @Estarra? How about some infrastructure upgrading, if the servers aren't capable of handling these fights with the new code? How about acknowledging that yeah, there's a problem somewhere, yeah, we're working on making it better. Something. Because I'm seriously at the point of losing my cool, getting myself forums banned, then saying to heck with it and retiring and dumping my disposable income elsewhere. It is beyond infuriating that my commands are taking two seconds to go through when I'm otherwise unhindered. 

Fix. It.
  • edited March 2016
    Tarkenton said:
    You know, I was going to just post an expletive filled rant about how the lag that occurs whenever there is a large group fight is ridiculous, given what I imagine is a large number of Elite subscriptions that get paid each month. What, exactly, is the cash going towards other than heels and tiaras for @Estarra? How about some infrastructure upgrading, if the servers aren't capable of handling these fights with the new code? How about acknowledging that yeah, there's a problem somewhere, yeah, we're working on making it better. Something. Because I'm seriously at the point of losing my cool, getting myself forums banned, then saying to heck with it and retiring and dumping my disposable income elsewhere. It is beyond infuriating that my commands are taking two seconds to go through when I'm otherwise unhindered. 

Fix. It.
    I've heard from @Ieptix that he has some improvements planned. No ETA as far as I know though, but they're aware of the problem and some potential solutions.

Pls no ban for sharing admin secrets.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Then the mother loving administrators need to let the general public know. Just because I'm not one of the chosen few, to borrow a term from Arcanis, doesn't mean that game impacting things like this should be kept in the dark.
  • NERF SEVER AEON
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I miss being somewhat scary.
  • @Phoebus
    If you leave your e-children alone too long with the Hallifax garden's transmuter thingie... it could happen...

beep
  • Published as a literary book on 8th of Vestian, 434 CE (1st edition) by The Wyrden Archives.

This is a recently published book and has not yet been reviewed.

Coming on 4 IG years now, and it's still recently published? What gives?
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Stratas said:
    Published as a literary book on 8th of Vestian, 434 CE (1st edition) by The Wyrden Archives.

Part of the black magic that is the library. 'Recently' here refers to 2 RL years. The reviewed part means it hasn't been submitted for prestige, iirc.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ayisdra said:
    Stratas said:
    Published as a literary book on 8th of Vestian, 434 CE (1st edition) by The Wyrden Archives.

Part of the black magic that is the library. 'Recently' here refers to 2 RL years. The reviewed part means it hasn't been submitted for prestige, iirc.

Recently published means that it has not been approved by the library admin. They have to do it manually. That note will go away when it does, and it'll start counting for library points at the same time. You can issue yourself to ask the admin to look through the queue if you feel like it's taking too long.

The 2 RL years refers to recent books for the purpose of library scoring, which are a separate thing that won't show up in LIBRARY INFO.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Ayisdra said:

As Portius said, reviewed refers to the library admin's review. You can't even submit for prestige until that line's gone away. Gaudiguch currently has a small stack of books waiting for that to disappear.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    As soon as I log on today (from the nexus client [which is vastly improved from my old days in secondary school logging on after finishing English assignments]) I get noticed over clan aether and whisked off to tea with @Yarith. Sometimes it's good to feel noticed/appreciated. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Portius said:
    Ayisdra said:
    Stratas said:

Recently published means that it has not been approved by the library admin. They have to do it manually. That note will go away when it does, and it'll start counting for library points at the same time. You can issue yourself to ask the admin to look through the queue if you feel like it's taking too long.

The 2 RL years refers to recent books for the purpose of library scoring, which are a separate thing that won't show up in LIBRARY INFO.
    YMMV with issuing. Was told the queue for the library is currently a bit backed up, so we're just going to have to be patient for awhile. I'm guessing Ascension took over the admins' lives for a bit.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeah, Mag's still waiting on a few books that were published in 434. One out of five has finished critique, it was a couple hundred words. Others were longer, still in stasis.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's been a while since I've been on something higher than Windows Vista, but while my friend is letting me use his computer, it's nice having a different look. 

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
This discussion has been closed.