Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well geez, I've been lying to people all this time. Sorry @Zyphora. :(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • The downsides of being a cook in lusternia is that it's so easy to start craving food or tea while restocking a shop.
    Not as much a problem in Glomdoring. Their soups and salads have insects in them, and their teas are made of rotting wood and ash. So far, I have not been tempted to try them at home.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Protein?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited April 2016
    <3s to @aeldra! and everyone else I've been RPing with more lately. Thanks!
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    You're in Serenwilde now? :O

• My enemy list manager script works! :D
  • Yay no more masked Thul
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Tristanna I want to give that rave right back. Raves for poking me to getting to focusing back on Moondancers and their lore and stuff and actually sitting down and wanting to do what I was planning to do :-D
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Took @Seyka out hunting. I'm glad to find I can actually hunt well. :D
    See you in Sapience.
  • Reminds me of a couple of headlines from a "Supers headlines thread"

82. Supervillain, Ecoterrorist, turns a new lead and becomes Ecoman.
    83. California weeps after Ecoman dies in forest fire. Former archenemy, Bonfire Bear, speaks out, "Only you could have prevented this"...

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Raves for @Riluna, she knows why :-)
    Rave for awesome Symphonium novices! This is my first time in the GA rodeo but I can see why people find it so rewarding.  :x
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    To be fair I think the Symphonium guild is mostly @Allyrianne and I clinging to each other for dear life, haha. And @Miralona now too! I am so pumped for factions, guys.
    Daraius said:
  • edited April 2016
    EDIT: Im totally sure I put this in the wrong thread...oopsies

• Shaddus said:
    The secret to being a long-lasting GA is this: don't get burned out, and don't get disappointed if things don't go the way you want.

Incidentally, this is a very big part of the reason of Aeldra is raving me. Help Aeldra and Sylandra, people. Don't hate on them, they have committed to trying to help you just by contesting! Help her be something better than I ever could, people, where I cannot. Help her delegate what she needs to.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    edited April 2016
    @Riluna I was also raving for the MD RP :)

Also, raves for, finaaaaallly:

She has restored the ancient workshop of Xion to functionality.

That took way too long, especially as the quest reset twice on me despite knowing what I was doing. Raves for those who made this an awesome experience by helping and doing large parts of the figuring out and the solving, you know who you are :-)

edit: as a direct result, I can solve magic square puzzles on my own now :x
    Sylandra said:
    To be fair I think the Symphonium guild is mostly @Allyrianne and I clinging to each other for dear life, haha. And @Miralona now too! I am so pumped for factions, guys.
    In a sudden whirlwind update, Symphonium is bustling with nice people, and fresh new undersecretaries. So rave for that!
    Daraius said:
  • Serious raves to @Sylandra and @Miralona for being willing to step up to the rescue with Symphonium leadership.

It's also lovely to see several new and returning faces. I hope you guys stick around!
  • Now that the Symphonium are doing well again, can we have Sylandra back? :(
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Falmiis said:
    Now that the Symphonium are doing well again, can we have Sylandra back? :(
    So greedy! Always with the needing everything for Shevat, and now the needing everything for the Aeromancers? Tsk tsk. She's still in Hallifax, that is what matters. :)
  • So many newbies lately.  :x I don't care that some of them are probably alts. Newbies!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.