Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Silvanus said:
    Day 1 player here.

First time GM. 

Thanks Harbingers!
    Welcome to the party. :D

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited May 2016
    My rave is for genuine novices and Utasa for being as patient as ever with me when dealing with them!

For whomever the two people were that this novice was talking about when I received this message who were overall nice to him when he made a mistake.. Only a slight rant for whoever chased him off, but I suspect it was all in good roleplay, which is fantastic.. but sometimes gets in the way of retaining truly new people.

• @Cyna thank you!
  • Yarith said:
    I play a lot but a rarely rave for some reason. 
    These are just a few of the people who really make me enjoy the game and are always worthy of a rave <3
    @Falmiis @Aeldra @Ymuli @Avurekhos @Miralona @Gero @Raeri @Tarkenton
    And then there's the people I really enjoy talking to but never get to run into enough
    @Daraius @Sylandra @Pejat @Kaimanhi @Twytch @Thul @Maligorn @Tremula
    And the people I miss a lot..
    @Tacita @Neos @Belibi @Diniah @Meliana @Thayan @Taevyn (Come baaaack)

There's also always the lovely @Lavinya and her sneaky drive-bys, @Scanlan for being a delightful bear, and ... I guess at this point I'm better off just raving for Lusternia. There are just so many lovely people here and so many admin and voluntary admin who put so much time and effort into everything.

(Also super special ultra rave for @Shonjir <3)

I see how it is!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sylandra said:
    You can sit with me @Yarith bb. And follow me around and look pretty whenever you like. ;)

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Yarith we tried to lure you to the Matrix last night to talk astrology, but you were hiding. :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Cyna said:
    @Yarith @Esca @Zarialle @Selna @Bleuu @Utasa @Drocilla (even though we haven't spoke yet!) I also know I'm missing at least one person in Serenwilde (I'll get you later!)

Thanks for the RP! All of you have helped make my time in Lusternia amazing so far.
    I SEE HOW IT IS.

<3
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • edited May 2016
    Sylvanas said:
    Cyna said:
    @Yarith @Esca @Zarialle @Selna @Bleuu @Utasa @Drocilla (even though we haven't spoke yet!) I also know I'm missing at least one person in Serenwilde (I'll get you later!)

Thanks for the RP! All of you have helped make my time in Lusternia amazing so far.
    I SEE HOW IT IS.

<3
    Sorry only cool people get listed. 

That's why I'm never listed =(
  • Cyna said:

Soon (tm).  <:-P
  • edited June 2016
    @Avurekhos @Ryboi @Zarialle @Tarkon @Sabelle thanks for the RP, particularly what happened on Nil.
  • I died in a fight! It was pretty exhilarating, even though I had no idea what was going on. :D
  • edited June 2016
    I beg to differ! You shielded on auric pressure, tumbled on soulless, and spammed mantakaya like a pro while using things like carve and rotating against my terrible parrying. It certainly was fun though!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Thanks for the fight everyone!

PS. trying to play a key role with 0.7-1s ping isn't fun. I miss aerochem.
  • Yarith said:
    I play a lot but a rarely rave for some reason. 
    These are just a few of the people who really make me enjoy the game and are always worthy of a rave <3
    @Falmiis @Aeldra @Ymuli @Avurekhos @Miralona @Gero @Raeri @Tarkenton
    And then there's the people I really enjoy talking to but never get to run into enough
    @Daraius @Sylandra @Pejat @Kaimanhi @Twytch @Thul @Maligorn @Tremula [but especially @Demartel ]
    And the people I miss a lot..
    @Tacita @Neos @Belibi @Diniah @Meliana @Thayan @Taevyn (Come baaaack)

There's also always the lovely @Lavinya and her sneaky drive-bys, @Scanlan for being a delightful bear, and ... I guess at this point I'm better off just raving for Lusternia. There are just so many lovely people here and so many admin and voluntary admin who put so much time and effort into everything.

(Also super special ultra rave for @Shonjir <3)

No love for the slaves I see :(
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Falmiis said:
    Thanks for the fight everyone!

The Aussie lament.

• I play on satellite internet, I always have .25 to .5 seconds lag. Sometimes if I know a fight will be happening I jump on my phone's hotspot just for a slightly improved connection.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Lavinya said:
    Falmiis said:
    Thanks for the fight everyone!

The Aussie lament.
    The non-american's lament. I'm somewhere around where demartel is with the lag, even without sat internet. :(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I like this month's promo because it's not overpowered and also the items can be generated with day to day in game work.

Also, TMS reset, so vote!

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-estarra.html
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Raves for @Scanlan, the mysterious elfen lady and @Manteekan - Again.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Demartel said:
    I play on satellite internet, I always have .25 to .5 seconds lag. Sometimes if I know a fight will be happening I jump on my phone's hotspot just for a slightly improved connection.

Luxury!!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited June 2016

Leolamins said:
    Demartel said:
    I play on satellite internet, I always have .25 to .5 seconds lag. Sometimes if I know a fight will be happening I jump on my phone's hotspot just for a slightly improved connection.

Luxury!!!
    This seems familiar.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Leolamins said:
    Demartel said:

Luxury!!!
    This seems familiar.
    Don't you start.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.