• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Luce we are working on it, I promise.  =((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    A non-Shevat bachelor is hard to find!

And Ushaara refuses to be tied down by my matchmaking wiles. HMMPH. :-w
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    And then we spammed that DEEPKISS emote, amirite.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (Ad-Hoc): Falmiis says, "No, you need to personally add 10 mil."

(Ad-Hoc): Falmiis says, "And then I'll raise you, no questions asked."

Good-bye RL, it was nice knowing you.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Curse moving! Very disappointed I couldn't be there for the wedding. And OH MY GOD I HAVE A GREAT GRAND BABYYYYY. Can't wait to get back in game and meet!

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Tremula said:
    (Ad-Hoc): Falmiis says, "No, you need to personally add 10 mil."

(Ad-Hoc): Falmiis says, "And then I'll raise you, no questions asked."

Good-bye RL, it was nice knowing you.
    That's only about 77,000 rounds of essence.
  • Ino's going to get the wrong impression of you two.

...or is it the right impression, and the rest of us have been fooled?

edited June 2016
    In the past I've cultivated an OOC image that I thought was funny because it was so completely opposite my character and myself. It isn't actually as amusing as I thought it was so I'm trying to be better. That is to say the image of a perfectly chaste and dignified Daraius is the correct one. And I have no idea where the heck those socks came from. 
    I used to make cakes.

I remember commenting on them when I found them in my inventory and thought they were a random dirigible troll gift. Now I'm worried I'm having fugues. :-S
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I remember commenting on them when I found them in my inventory and thought they were a random dirigible troll gift. Now I'm worried I'm having fugues. :-S
    maybe... like when you go to buy something but something else has the same name..?^^;
    beep
    @Falmiis definitely earned my vote.
    Daraius said:
  • Time to roll an alt named "Falmiisthesecond"

• Maybe if you hold leadership a second term?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aithera said:
    Maybe if you hold leadership a second term?

Even then you, the individual, are still the first (and last) of your name. You just took a break in the middle. :P
  • Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
    The forest gleams with an unnatural purity. 

I wonder how long it was like that and no one noticed. Mind you, I've been finding purified forest all over lately (including my guildhall). :-?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited June 2016
    Moonbeam <target> might not work indoors, but nature flow <target> sure does.

I'm wondering who isn't enemied, though, since Nexus guards should have had them.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Moonbeam <target> might not work indoors, but nature flow <target> sure does.
    Don't think anyone's denying that here.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.