QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited July 2016
    He taught me after my death that should follow a certain order.
  • But he's pretty intense like most of the other ur'guards.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    There's butter. There's silk. There's wine. And then there's Ixhilgal.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited July 2016
    Bad thing to mix? Hard to get butter, wine, or @Ixchilgal (which is who I assume you meant) stains out of your silk?
  • Enyalida said:
    Bad thing to mix? Hard to get butter, wine, or @Ixchilgal (which is who I assume you meant) stains out of your silk?
    Last time I got @Ixchilgal stains on my silk, wine was the only thing that could get it out.
    The memory anyway..
  • You begin the process of considering Tarkon as your child. 

Tarkon is considering Vladimere Kalas and Zarialle Kalas <b: d'Murani> as his parents (12 months).

Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • The blade shears through a slavering icedigger's body, coming clean through the other side with a 
    strangely quiet swish. He appears momentarily surprised, before his eyes glaze over in death and he 
    collapses to the ground.
    You have slain a slavering icedigger.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Titan.
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of a slavering icedigger.

(Gaudiguch): You say, "Well, everyone.."
    (Gaudiguch): You say, "I've been hunting for months on end. I was a little reckless."
    (Gaudiguch): You say, "But I finally decided to..."
    (Gaudiguch): You say, "Titan up my technique."
    (Market): Altrea says, "Paying five credits for Salith's head."
    (Gaudiguch): Malarious says, "Woo!"
    (Gaudiguch): Malarious says, "Am I able to technically kill him?"
    (Market): Altrea says, "Nevermind. This has only made things worse."
  • Oh my god that achievement.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Just do 'em in chunks of five and then take a break for a bit. Chip away at it slowly. That is how I am progressing with the influence 100k, at least!
  • I tend to log in on a regular basis and mentally, it helps me to have both short and long term goals. So doing a "round" of collections(for the wanderers) it something I can do easily enough. I also am in the habit of collecting shadows when I do my rounds* in the the forest.

*this was originalluy me going around hunting things, totemcarving and collecting shadows, nowadays I just do the latter two.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited July 2016
    15) 2016/07/12 08:19:40 - Falmiis: "Looking for people to fight in Stewartsville."
    16) 2016/07/12 08:20:13 - Shango: "Seeking means to remove Timewarp being stackable from multiple opponents
    onto a single target first."
    17) 2016/07/12 08:20:20 - Yarith: "Smoke steam."
    18) 2016/07/12 08:20:25 - Falmiis: "Selling steam."
    19) 2016/07/12 08:20:36 - Versalean: "Seeking maturity from people who should know better."
    20) 2016/07/12 08:20:46 - Shonjir: "Selling salt."
    [H: 4920|100%] [M: 4535|100%] [E: 6845|100%] [P: 10] [Target: None] 

Y tho
    Your numbers today are:
  • Guess the new response to pyro bombs is "sip health."
  • Only if I'm using sip bromides to cure the damage
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited July 2016
    I don't understand the timewarp bait, though. It's always been possible to stack it, like tempinsanity or any other affliction, for that matter.

EDIT: Or is Mag still eating horehound for timewarp?

See you in Sapience.
  • Still eating horehound
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • It works like almost every other thing in this game, including wounds that warriors like Shango make use of. More warriors = more wounds being built.

The problem here is that while everyone else would apply ice to cure the wounds, Shango is still trying to eat horehound and then complaining about timewarp not being curable.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Basically, shango is applying health to cure wounds instead of ice. Update with the times man.
  • I think the actual problem is using market to bait and goad people who chose not to play with you.

And then Shango's bad curing.

Use forums to harass your enemies like a normal person.
    yes!
    Your numbers today are:
  • Twytch said:
    I don't understand the timewarp bait, though. It's always been possible to stack it, like tempinsanity or any other affliction, for that matter.

EDIT: Or is Mag still eating horehound for timewarp?

Mag's curing is up to date.
  • Well yes, we all say things that we regret sometimes. I was just commenting on Shango's obsession with timewarp since it's not the first time he has complained about it.
  • Falmiis said:
    Well yes, we all say things that we regret sometimes. I was just commenting on Shango's obsession with timewarp since it's not the first time he has complained about it.
    Heh.