Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I keep getting compliments from all you in my night messages, and I want you to know that I'm grateful. Of course, I'm still sitting here like

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Adoption!

Your numbers today are:
  • edited July 2016
    >:)

Kyndarin for next TA.
  • what's with TAs and -in anyways?
    Your numbers today are:
  • This is why Kaimanahi is my favourite TA. I guess Karlach would have been cool too.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • True True Ascendants stay the course. Traitor TAs (or False True Ascendants...it's a thing, it's in the lore. Fact.) pick wrong names because they hate tradition and everything we hold sacred.
  • If I ever have the chance to be a TA I will not be following tradition. 

*runs and hides*

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• If I become a TA I will be 'Demartin' and suffix myself 'Hunter'. So I will be 'Demartin Hunter'.
  • I just realized I'll be the first kid who has both parents as TAs
    Your numbers today are:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    If I was a TA, my name would be Alvin. 8->
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I think it happened by accident, didnt' it? Ilyarin, then Shuyin, then it just kept happening? I thought it became a real "thing" with Fillin. Or I'm just remembering things wrong.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    that's how traditions do start

People just start doing it, then it becomes tradition

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I think Shuyin chose his because it's some character in some game somewhere, and Ilyarin was the original. Then people noticed the trend and started repeating it. Viynain was next, wasn't he?

Fillin was accidental in that they announced him and forget to replace the "fill in" portion of the generic announce used every year with Ceren. 
  • Falmiis said:
    This is why Kaimanahi is my favourite TA. I guess Karlach would have been cool too.
    He was.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Your design #22943 of a cultivated bed of the Golden Heart was approved.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Being the pitiful, wholly disinterested combatant that I am, I rarely ever get the killing blow. So yay for luck!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Your account has been credited with an Eye of the Guardian.
  • edited July 2016
    Well that was fun, despite horribly dying because a couple times.

And almost losing it for my team why m&m crashed and burned when I switched to runes. We had to all leave the bubble just so I could get my shit together.
  • (does this mean I might get mine soon?)
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited July 2016
    You paid for a square?

(kidding, it's unique! I like it. Not as cool as Grokus, but WHAT IS?)
  • edited July 2016
    oh
    Your numbers today are:
  • You paid for a square?

(kidding, it's unique! I like it. Not as cool as Grokus, but WHAT IS?)
    It is war.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lol your cube is bugged.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."