Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Four rounds of Facility slug turn-ins, 2 of 15 needed crystals.

Why am I doing this again?
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Falmiis said:
    Stratas said:
    Four rounds of Facility slug turn-ins, 2 of 15 needed crystals.

Why am I doing this again?
    Because you haven't had the tiny bit of hope that you'll ever finish the aetherepic snuffed out by doing Dramube yet.

Facility was worse than Dramube for me, really. Dramube just takes a few (7) repeat runs (and intentionally resetting if it pops up the unsolvable puzzle). I bought a silver shovel for it, which helped a lot. Far quicker to do a run and then can go off to do other things vs. the interminable RNG grind of Facility (especially when you get Facility down to one remaining and then someone else pops in, taking over your progress and making you start over).
  • come on custom beaaassssst
    Your numbers today are:
  • If you guys still don't have a pokemon avatar you need to get with the times!
    Your numbers today are:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I saw Mimikkyu for the first time today, and know I've got to have it on my team once Sun/Moon come out. So I'll champion it for a while.
  • is...that a zombie pikachu?
    Your numbers today are:
  • Kilee said:
    is...that a zombie pikachu?
    It's not been officially announce yet, but I think it's a ghost type that's wearing a crudely made costume to look like a pikachu. The most adorable thing, ever.
  • Here we go!

Hugbear and shy ghost that just wants to be loved like pikachu
  • Those look terrible. Pokemon Company running low on ideas.
  • Though I guess that was a given with the fairy types in X Y. Slurpuff and Klefki should be erased from creation.
    But... I like Klefki. It's so rage-inducing on online versus - I can't count the number of rage quits it has earned me. And the concept behind Mimikkyu is S++, imo. I only hope it has different "disguises" you can acquire.
  • ooh maybe a ghost/grass type look at the tail it's a haunted stick
    Your numbers today are:
  • Klefki is, quite possibly, the worst pokemon design ever. A keychain? Really. Was a shoe pokemon taken or something? Wallety the wallet pokemon maybe?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You're right, I mean, rocks, eggs benedict, electric plugs, corporate waste, and actual bonsai tree were taken.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Any time someone tries to tell me there weren't any dumb Pokemon in Gen 1, I pull out this idiot.

And then I immediately put him back in the garbage can of my mind. He's awful. Ugh.

There hasn't been a single Generation of Pokemon yet where there weren't at least a few that made me go, "what is this. What the hell were you thinking?" Currently Sun/Moon has got me that way with Popplio (ugh, Popplio) and now whatever the heck that bear...thing is in the image up there.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Jynx. That is all.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I thought the slide began shortly after Gen 1. Gen 2 was alright, but after that, I didn't like the ideas or the new styles. But I'm a snob like that, and haven't played nearly enough of the games to make a reasonable judgement. I just look at the pictures.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Jynx is a drag queen pokemon so FU to whoever hates on her. She's the original fabulous. 
    Everiine said:
    I thought the slide began shortly after Gen 1. Gen 2 was alright, but after that, I didn't like the ideas or the new styles. But I'm a snob like that, and haven't played nearly enough of the games to make a reasonable judgement. I just look at the pictures.
    It all grows on you with due time. I know for the longest time the new designs didn't particularly appeal to me either after Gen I and II, but after playing X/Y so much they all feel like they fit in. And it is definitely true that if you experiment with and are successful with one, you learn to appreciate them a lot more. Case in point - never liked the slowpoke line until I was encouraged to try them out in Gen VI. Learning to use them well got me to be way more comfortable with the design/concept as well as the mechanical pros/cons.

That's probably enough of a derail, though.

• I can't accept that there's a person who ever disliked Slowpoke, he's so adorably dopey.
  • Every one knows the eevee line is the best. (Still waiting for drageon) But like, the argument has come up with my friends IRL which yeah, seems to end with people liking everything from their generation back, but hating anything that came after. but like gen VI gave us Sylveon, and Sylveon eats dragons, nuff said.

Also, Jinx is super a ganguro-mon, or black-face if you want to go to original
  • There's not going to be a new eevee this generation :(
    Your numbers today are:

That said, Sylveon was probably good enough to let them skip a gen.
  • guys can we have a conflict at like 7ish today? that'd be great so I can fight with my friends and all...the 2 am village thing isn't really my cup of tea D:
    Your numbers today are:
    Have your people call my people, we can try and set something up. Make sure to ask your mum first, mine said she'll bring snacks.

• Zerg. Zerg never changes.
    I thought this was our scheduled 7-ish fight. Guess you lot need to keep appointments better.

• NO RIGHT NOW IS SEVEN

YOU GUYS ALWAY FIGHT WHEN I GO AWAY D:
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited July 2016
    To be fair, it wasn't a fight. I melded Celestia with Malarious and had all three north orgs show up within minutes. More kept showing up, no one was actually scrying me to locate me so I knew they weren't engaging until they had a meld, numbers, and all the advantages. So I lol'd at them and left.

Business as usual. Back to Pokemon. Call me when it's not lame.
This discussion has been closed.