Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    1) Email support@lusternia.com
    2) Do not talk about it on the forums
    3) 90%+ of the time it is final.
  • You can always appeal an issue to the support email that Xenthos listed. Support is always pretty fair in their response if you have good facts to support whatever you are trying to appeal. 

• @Demartel I'm sure being passive aggressive over multiple posts will get Hoaracle's attention. If you are really that upset about lack of interaction I'd suggest prayer, but remember some gods are more behind the scenes than others and don't actually owe you anything.
  • edited September 2016
    double post
  • (I don't think he was being passive aggressive. "Don't actually owe you anything," is a little passive aggressive.)
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Not sure why this needed to be brought back up in the first place. Seems kind of out of the blue

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Issue the first admin you see log on. Use all caps.
    Thanks mom
    Your numbers today are:
    Andii said:
    Yes?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Not sure why this needed to be brought back up in the first place. Seems kind of out of the blue

Andii said:
    Synkarin said:

Ok, That is what I said, I'm sticking by it. 

I see one post in Tweets with a reference to Hoarcale by Demartel - and it's in line with the other posts, not really seeing any passive aggressiveness. 

Another in the God Blog maknig a joke about Hoaracle and his inactivity by Demartel. Not really seeing the passive aggressive.

Why did you bring this up a day later? It just seems unnecessary and all sorts of /late.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Lol at those salty flags. There is nothing abusive about me saying you shouldn't give a god crap about not interacting with you in game. (They have other stuff to do...like keep the game going.)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Easy, White Knight. Slow down a bit.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It was abusive because you tagged someone over a comment they made almost a day ago in a discussion that also ended almost a day ago, accusing them of being passive aggressive in a passive aggressive tone yourself. For what reason? I do not know. I can only guess that you were trying to instigate an argument.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So, my alt-dar might be pinging like crazy right about now. Ho hum.

• Lavinya said:
    So, my alt-dar might be pinging like crazy right about now. Ho hum.
    It's Shaddus isn't it?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm aggressive, not passive aggressive.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • So I just worked out that it'd take me 35 RL years of perfectly timed influencing of Zvoltz's god realm to generate 2 billion essence.

I GOT THIS.
  • Zvoltz said:
    Falmiis said:
    So I just worked out that it'd take me 35 RL years of perfectly timed influencing of Zvoltz's god realm to generate 2 billion essence.

I GOT THIS.
    I currently have enough God currency to add an additional 800 realm mobs, if you need something to keep you busy. 
    Yes please!
  • ....Eventru? Is that you?
  • Ok if I factor in the esteem I get from influencing these currently it should actually only take me 3-4 years.

With 800 more mobs to influence it'll take just under 2 months of non-stop influencing.
  • Realm expansions increase the amount you get per mob. Your maths are already outmoded.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Zvoltz said:
    ....Eventru? Is that you?
    If it was, I would have already added those 1600 rooms. 
    Is that why I still can't catch up on explorer rankings with people who haven't been active for a real life year?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Andii said:
    Lol at those salty flags. There is nothing abusive about me saying you shouldn't give a god crap about not interacting with you in game. (They have other stuff to do...like keep the game going.)
    This is rich, coming from an unranked obvious forum troll alt.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • If Zvoltz gets to add 800 mobs, at least 5 of them need to be Zeus rip offs. Faeish Trill boys with lightning bolts.

In memoriam of Eventru :( 

• edited September 2016
    Did skill ranks change how many lessons they need? It took 17 lessons to bypass Novice...which is usually when you're in Capable.
This discussion has been closed.