Absence Thread

Comments

• edited November 2018
    -
  • Social obligations and whatnot are making it hard for me to actually log in and play during the evenings, so kinda on forum-only status for a while. Apologies.
  • Gonna be pretty MIA over the coming weekend; have to do that 'responsible adult' thing everyone keeps talking about. Doesn't seem fair that it shouldn't include grinding for demi, but what can you do.

See you all ingame on Tuesday.
  • Hello. I'm the player behind Xiran. I think with life now, I may only be on a couple hours a week.

If there's any way I can help out behind the scenes (scripts to run in-game, Google Docs tools, an ornament around Moonhart Mother), let me know. Thanks.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• And I'm off again. Going to be just popping in and out for a while. I'm guessing until the 15th, but you can be sure I'll give in and rp longer at times (especially now that Mica's found a nice home!).

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Family and doggies arrive in town in a few minutes and are staying until Tuesday. I'll be around a bit, but less than usual for sure.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Something in my computer literally just fried, not sure what yet, because I am too distraught to look plus it's still cooling off.

Tried getting on laptop, found out that the fan isn't working, and it really doesn't want to turn on.

I do not have the time or the energy for this right now. Plus the normal moral support/hardware handler is out of town and will continue to be so for the next week. I can probably keep up with the forums, but not Lusternia for the near future.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Think I have pneumonia. Husband is overseas for a week. Probably won't be around until I shake this. Been sick way too long, it's stupid.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I feel like for the past while I've been able to get on forums way more easily than in-game, but I'm hoping to be able to arrive at more peak hours the week after next. IRL I'm such an introvert but I've been around a lot of people for what feels like 24/7 lately, making my sessions of Lusternia pretty sporadic and prone to being cut short unexpectedly. The perils of being social! Anyway, I will finally get to resume my hermit habits soon. Wheee. :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I started a new job and it has cut into a lot of my free time.

Plus, I sit and stare at a computer for hours, I find it hard to do when I get home now too.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I will be away for about two weeks.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm going to be spotty through the next week or so as RL stabilizes around a new schedule. 
  • A slightly belated apology that I have been super busy this month and will be for another couple of weeks (at which point I will hopefully remember what it is to not be a headless chicken) - I know there are a lot of helpfile requests, and will get to looking through them as soon as I am able :)
    I'm slowly coming back, but still won't be around all too much this week.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I'll be away this weekend enjoying an end-of-summer getaway to Niagara Falls. I should be around again by Monday evening. Send me a message if you need me!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

My apologies to everyone who has been affected by my absence lately -- I've had an incredibly busy week and this weekend is no different. I should be around normally again this upcoming week (or I'll make my best effort to, anyway!).

Before an earthly flight

• Because I am starting a new job on Tuesday, and still have to finish working at my old job, I may be a bit scarce or even if I'm in game I may not be particularly talkative to folks due to sheer exhaustion as I will be working approximately 11 days in a row while attempting to acclimate myself to waking up at 5am every morning so I can start work at 7:30am (7am on fridays).

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Sorry I'm out of commission. I drank too much caffeine and now I'm recovering from it. Apparently, my youth has withered and I cannot withstand the usual doses of the junky juice I once drank like water. Please let @Ashiya @Rancoura @Xenthos @Crek know, I'm not gone. I'm just going to be recovering for a couple of days. I may pop in and see what's up.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited September 2016
    I will be sure to let @Xenthos know.

We will try not to break too much stuff while you are getting better.  Promise!  :)
  • Xenthos said:
    I will be sure to let @Xenthos know.
    Thank you Xynthin, you pithy lad.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:
    Sorry I'm out of commission. I drank too much caffeine and now I'm recovering from it. Apparently, my youth has withered and I cannot withstand the usual doses of the junky juice I once drank like water. Please let @Ashiya @Rancoura @Xenthos @Crek know, I'm not gone. I'm just going to be recovering for a couple of days. I may pop in and see what's up.
    But how can you seduce me if you're recovering from caffeine overdose? :(
    Salome said:
    Sorry I'm out of commission. I drank too much caffeine and now I'm recovering from it. Apparently, my youth has withered and I cannot withstand the usual doses of the junky juice I once drank like water. Please let @Ashiya @Rancoura @Xenthos @Crek know, I'm not gone. I'm just going to be recovering for a couple of days. I may pop in and see what's up.
    Oh dear :( Caffeine in moderation, hun! Feel better.

Before an earthly flight

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I'll be away this weekend again.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Hey folks, just FYI I've contracted a terrible terrible cold which is completely sapping my desire to do anything at all, and on top of that, work is presently hell. So I'll be around but a little spotty for a while. (Mafia is still a go, naturally.)
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • After a rather busy summer, my girlfriend and I shall be taking a nice, relaxing camping trip together this weekend. I'm rather looking forward to it! I'll be gone from Sunday until midday Wednesday.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Might have no access to Internet for 2 days!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

I haven't been around much this week because of prep for an annoying (but necessary) big meeting tomorrow. Sorry about that!