Absence Thread

Comments

• Won't be here much this weekend. Should be back Sunday night though!
  • This week has been a heaping pile of misery. I don't think anyone needs to get a hold of me anymore, so this won't be a problem, but I might check my messages anyways. In the mean time, I'm going to binge watch Pertwee era Doctor Who and pretend the world doesn't exist.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Work is terrible. Will be sparse over the next few weeks.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm finally back, after having a fun trip and significantly less fun paperwork and doctors visits in the following days. 
  • Some of the worst parts of this week have been miraculously fixed, and everything is not quite as bad anymore. Kind of amazing the difference a day makes.

I'm still going to binge watch Jon Pertwee. Ciao~
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Stratas said:
    Some of the worst parts of this week have been miraculously fixed, and everything is not quite as bad anymore. Kind of amazing the difference a day makes.

I'm still going to binge watch Jon Pertwee. Ciao~
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    One of my friends is going through some really really bad times, and has just been discharged from a psych ward they were forcibly committed to .. while going through a breakup of a mutually destructive relationship. We've been making sure they always have someone around if they need them, and I'm going to basically be temporarily moving in with them (at their request) for a week or so to provide companionship and help transition into something that looks like a new normal for them as they move towards opening their own business and rerailing their life. 

It's not all srs bsns, so I'll still be nominally around, but not hardcore present. 
  • Players have been unnecessarily vindictive lately, and I just don't want to be that way with people over an online game. I'm in a weird place after this whole Orlando ordeal, and working through where I want to live next once my lease is up in the next couple months. So I'll continue to be scarce for a while. I'll be on the forums because I can play mafia from work, but I'll be rarely in game.
  • Players have been unnecessarily vindictive lately, and I just don't want to be that way with people over an online game. I'm in a weird place after this whole Orlando ordeal, and working through where I want to live next once my lease is up in the next couple months. So I'll continue to be scarce for a while. I'll be on the forums because I can play mafia from work, but I'll be rarely in game.
    We'll miss you fire jesus.  :x  Hope the mini break helps.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Will be scarce the next few days... FEMA coming to visit, family in hospital being treated for pneumonia, all fun leftover things from the flood to take care of.  #-o
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • Gone the whole week to London for a tournament. This doesn't mean I'm acquiescing in that aeon thread!! :P
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • I'm finally getting Real Internet at my place; this is excellent, I know. Alas, it means I might not be around much until July 13th (here's hoping that's not true). Will be back, though. Kisses.
  • edited June 2016
    Zarialle said:
    Will be scarce the next few days... FEMA coming to visit, family in hospital being treated for pneumonia, all fun leftover things from the flood to take care of.  #-o
    Home from the hospital as of just yesterday... on oxygen... things are still a bit erratic/rough for me. Expect continued random appearances and scarcity.  #-o
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • edited June 2016
    Being admitted back in the hospital, to those who know whats going on, hopefully nothing to worry about just some complications and reaction with the medications.
    Blood pressure and heart seem fine, just some bleeding issues from the blood thinners.  I do have my laptop so I will likely be around when I cant sleep cause of the beeping machines.

If anyone needs me please leave a message I will reply.
    <3

EDIT: Blood thinners made my stomach and intestines bleed due to some Crohn's issues, but I will likely get released tonight so thats good news.
  • Scanlan said:
    Being admitted back in the hospital, to those who know whats going on, hopefully nothing to worry about just some complications and reaction with the medications.
    Blood pressure and heart seem fine, just some bleeding issues from the blood thinners.  I do have my laptop so I will likely be around when I cant sleep cause of the beeping machines.

If anyone needs me please leave a message I will reply.
    <3

Feel better!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    For anyone that knows me, I obviously haven't been around. Decent chance of drifting away for a while.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    We're all moved in and partially unpacked, yay! Unfortunately no Internet until @Leolamins finally gets the new connection sorted. Soooooon. Also it's freaking freezing here. May hibernate for the winter.

• I'm still around, just bouncing around due to boredom and some family troubles that get me in the mood for different RP settings. Send me a message if you need me.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    If you need me I'm busy geeking out over Zero Time Dilemma with @Phoebus. Try not to blow up another Hallifaxian themed area without me. <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    On the 14th through the 24th I'll be visiting with my mother to see my half-brother who's coming in from California. Obviously, this will put a limit on my mafia availability, but I'll be doing my best to update from my mobile and steal a computer occasionally. I'm giving advance notice so you all don't think I disappear without warning somewhere between this Tuesday and Monday after next.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    I'm out of town on a road trip with my family. We hit a whirlwind tour of (hot, hot) DC yesterday and today, and have moved on to Philly for tonight and tomorrow. 
  • May be scarce this weekend until Monday.
    Zarialle's first dance:
  • Heading to visit my parents and friends. I will be pretty scarce, if online at all, from Monday, July 11th to Wednesday, July 20th. Can reach me via IG messages as I have the app.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • edited July 2016
    Just found this thread, might as well post.
    Won't be around much until the 22nd, assuming my club doesn't kick me out due to overdue essays D:

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• Mica... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Enyalida said:
    I'm out of town on a road trip with my family. We hit a whirlwind tour of (hot, hot) DC yesterday and today, and have moved on to Philly for tonight and tomorrow. 
    Did you get to see all the people catching pokemon at the National Mall?
    I did, yah! 

I'm more or less back, we drove up the moutain to my house late last night. I have so much to do before my other family gets here on monday tho.
    I just came off a road trip, and tomorrow my family shows up. For the next week, it'll mostly be nights for me, but I'm going to make an effort to be around some, particularly for RP. 
  • On my way home as I type this! My regular activity will resume tomorrow.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."