Absence Thread

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Riluna said:
    So I'm trying to play again, but it's crazy how much legal narcotics mess with your mind.

I'm happy to see familiar faces, and ecstatic about the new ones. I just hope my legal-drug-induced inability to type properly doesn't interfere with what you think of me.

I'm not quite up to who I was before. But glad to be back.
    If anyone asks, you and I have been an item in-game for a long time.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Things happened, but they're starting to look up. I hope to be around again soon.
  • I am a grown up and my RL is more important than Lusternia this week. Love ya, miss ya, good luck @Sealbearers.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Having problems with my laptop charger again and this time it will need proper servicing so might be scarce next 2-3 days.
  • I'll be fairly scarce the next couple of days. I'm still sick as a dog and between everything going on with my body right now, plus the slight dread I'm feeling in going back to work, I'll be busy with a few things. I can be bugged on Skype or AIM if needed.
  • Nienla said:
    I'll be fairly scarce the next couple of days. I'm still sick as a dog and between everything going on with my body right now, plus the slight dread I'm feeling in going back to work, I'll be busy with a few things. I can be bugged on Skype or AIM if needed.

Feel better soon!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Largely mia for the next 2 weeks.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    How's that different from the last two months? :p
    Tarkenton said:
    How's that different from the last two months? :p
    Whaaat? I've been around a lot for the past few weeks!(just not on my usual gmt+8 slot) We've been missing each other.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• So, clearly not been around. Alas, my faithful computer did breathe its last then go kablooey about a week ago. I tried to convince an ancient tablet of mine that it could run Lusternia, but it just doesn't believe me. I will be able to occasionally log on from a library, but will be pretty much MIA until I can get a new one.
    *logs onto his Harb alt to gain absolute power*
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It's already sorta started, but the next week I'll be more scarce as I run the gauntlet leading up to Easter.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'll be even scarcer than usual from the 21st to the 29th, as I am going to visit @Shedrin and I'll have to steal his computer for any Lusternia time. I'll definitely be on for at least long enough to spin the wheel and make sure none of my stuff is turning to dust every day, but maybe not much more than that. :)
  • Work's starting to get extremely hectic, having some health and general life issues, and some (in)considerate soul introduced me to Stardew Valley. Likely going to be around a lot less for a bit. If anybody needs anything, my phone alerts me when I get a message, so do that.
  • Apologies to my order and Serenwilde for being so absent over the past fortnight. One of my immediate family is in critical care in hospital and I have mostly been too exhausted to look at Lusternia on top of that. I don't know how long this will continue for but when I am able to be around properly again I will do my best to catch up on everything, so please bear with me and do message me a reminder (messages to me are OOC) if I have missed sorting something for you.
  • Maylea said:
    Apologies to my order and Serenwilde for being so absent over the past fortnight. One of my immediate family is in critical care in hospital and I have mostly been too exhausted to look at Lusternia on top of that. I don't know how long this will continue for but when I am able to be around properly again I will do my best to catch up on everything, so please bear with me and do message me a reminder (messages to me are OOC) if I have missed sorting something for you.
    Take care of your family!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight

Maylea said:
    Apologies to my order and Serenwilde for being so absent over the past fortnight. One of my immediate family is in critical care in hospital and I have mostly been too exhausted to look at Lusternia on top of that. I don't know how long this will continue for but when I am able to be around properly again I will do my best to catch up on everything, so please bear with me and do message me a reminder (messages to me are OOC) if I have missed sorting something for you.
    Can't agree with @Salome enough. Make sure your family's alright. Thoughts are with you and your family.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Maylea said:
    Hope they pull through ok!  Take all the time you need, RL should always take priority over in-game stuff.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The factions limbo and other things kind of just has me spinning my wheels when I log on, so I haven't been on much. 
    I may be absent a long while. Or maybe not. If you need something, message me.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    After tomorrow morning, my super long, busy, full week will have passed, and I'll be active again. Might even be on in the afternoon tomorrow if I'm not sleeping the whole week off.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Gone for a few days for those wanting the curios. I will get back to you!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • I'm going to be traveling for work a lot in the next month, so I'll be around at odd times. Message or letter is the best way to get hold of me if I'm needed for something.
  • Woo! Welcome to the District. I can show you all the best places to get drunk.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Just don't rely too much on the metro... some of the lines may be going away for up to 6 months! :o
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So I said I don't really know why I play anymore, and it was suggested that I just don't. So! Going AWOL, see you on the flip side.

• Lavinya said:
    So I said I don't really know why I play anymore, and it was suggested that I just don't. So! Going AWOL, see you on the flip side.
    :(
  • Lavinya said:
    Yeah we have some charmers in game don't we? Glad to know I wasn't the only one given this little tidbit of information.

Hope to see you around at some point.

As for me. I am sorry, but I really haven't gotten better. I don't make real money here so I put all my energy into work, and I don't have much energy right now.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
    Lavinya said:
    Laviiiii -hugs-

#bringShikariback