Absence Thread

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Sylandra said:
    Sylandra said:
    Shaddus said:
    Sylandra said:
    I'll be on forum Mafia but that'll be it, folks. I've got too much stuff to write, to grade, and to clean. </3
    Nooooo, I need to talk with you ingame :(

Sorry. :( I'll try to make time tomorrow evening EST!
    Okay tonight is looking rough. Tomorrow I promise to log in!
    Does that mean you are seeing Daraius tonight?  Rough = Ruff = Dog = Daraius? Anyone? *taps mic* Hello? Is this thing on?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Too soon. I don't have wifi access yet. :(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I think I told everyone who'll care, but just in case - I'm gonna be sparse if not completely absent for a few weeks.  My brother's fiancee just had their third child and she can't heal from the c-section and take care of so many babies, so I'm gonna be there a lot helping her out.  Add onto that the fundraiser I have to advertise for, my party, and then Christmas.  Just a busy month for me.

• So! I will be scarce these next few weeks. Finals coming up, and also JOB INTERVIEW HIRE ME PLZ so I am figuratively speaking, going off the grid for a bit. I may or may not be around, depending on my willpower.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm sorry I haven't been around much to try and get in the finishing touches between me and @Drocilla, between one of my best friend (basically brother)'s pump not delivering insulin due to a build-up of scar tissue over the years and planning Pectus' birthday, I've been so hectic and busy that logging on would cost me time that I don't really have. I'm only justifying this post because I just sent out the invitations for the party at record speed, and I really do feel bad that I'm not around to do the thing.

Also @Celina please to not modkill, I am reading every post.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Expect me to be unavailable for anything other than briefly logging in to check messages and if I'm lucky do dailies until the fifteenth or so.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Right so, I am apparently cancer to the game. After I hang up a few stocking for random people I'm going to be around less. Back to Fallout 4 I go.
  • Chirbo said:
    Right so, I am apparently cancer to the game. After I hang up a few stocking for random people I'm going to be around less. Back to Fallout 4 I go.
    You're definitely not, you're delightful. Sleep on this, buddy.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Working twelve hour days until Saturday, leaving Sunday for Disneyland, then Christmas and what not. Likely won't be seeing me around until post sugar and wrapping paper holiday.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    My best friend in real life has been admitted to the hospital overnight for DKA, and while I don't remember what the anagram stands for, it's something really bad that happens when your blood sugar spikes out of control and you have diabetes. Turns out all these sleepless nights fighting it have been near pointless, because an infection on an old wound has been retroactively making all my hard work (and his fiancee's) irrelevant. We could have him back to normal only to have him floored after a few hours.

I'm taking my laptop with me in case of an emergency, but I likely won't be around unless it's just that. I kind of just want to be with him r/n, please try not to blow up another mountain without logging it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Chirbo said:
    Right so, I am apparently cancer to the game. After I hang up a few stocking for random people I'm going to be around less. Back to Fallout 4 I go.
    But who will I pick on if you're not around? :( Seriously though, I enjoy our dynamic and would hate to see you go. Don't let the haters bring you down, man.
  • I am off to Colorado!

(do you spell it like that?)

Vaccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatioooooooooooon

Will be back Wednesday around 10~ pm

Leaving at 4 am tomorrow morning though, behave and all that jazz.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I am away till the 27th. Get to miss all the gnome hunting. :/

See you guys on the flip side.

• So, finally got to a computer. Been a hectic week, between traveling to the Land of the Free and rushing back for a funeral. Will be away for a couple more days.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Tomorrow we leave for a week visiting families. Bringing the laptop along, but don't know how much play time I'll have.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • gonna be gone until next saturday

rejoice
  • Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. 
  • Not absent as much as travelling and so with limited access to the internet. This will continue through all of January but there will be pockets of time I will be around.
  • I'll be headed down to my girlfriend's apartment at her school this weekend, thus won't be active much (or at all).

Happy new year, everyone!

• Between holiday craziness and work craziness, I let a family visit sneak up on me and have been running around playing tour guide, chauffeur, and chef with few hours of down time the past weekish. This state of affairs will continue through Monday.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tomorrow I'm going to be back on the road for a few days, heading back home. After that, I should have the energy to smash through a few projects before work and classes start back up in earnest! 
  • edited January 2016
    @Eliron @Xenthos @Siam @Celina @Tarkenton @Rancoura @Glomdoring @Steingrim @Thalkros I'm moving up to university tomorrow and probably won't be back until I have things settled with classes, auditions and everything like that. If you need me, message me here!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Good luck, @Salome! <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Not dead or gone, but may be somewhat sporadically non-available and unresponsive for this week.

I'm in the final leg of my East Coast vacation tour, in which I have to do actual work and still fit in visiting the Cloisters. If you're waiting on comms from me, it's a solid idea to message or e-mail me (mysrai -at- lusternia -dot- com) sometime next week when I've dug myself out from beneath my pile of work.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
    The next four months are going to be very exciting and full of lots and lots of hard work. Like @Salome, I will likely be scarce for a while, though I can't predict if I'll have time to play even when things are settled.

If anyone needs me, send me an IG or forum message. I keep an eye on them, so you'll probably get a quick response.

Otherwise, please don't kill Nocht again while I'm absent. :(

Before an earthly flight

:-S

Before an earthly flight

• edited January 2016
    :D i've tried it before with varying degrees of success.

taking a lusternian break for a month or two. i will log in once a month to earn/pay stabling fees  but that's about it.

edit:not working it seems!
    is dead like the dodo
  • Finally fixed my computer and that means Fallout 4 has been installed. See you all in a couple of months.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    If it takes you a couple of months, then you are doing it wrong.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.