Absence Thread

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ok mafia set-ups take way longer than you think it is 4:30am going to sleep now.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Will be gone for a few days :-)
    missing out on what's going on :-(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Gone for a few days to a week. Traveling in the N. Cal. mountains and from looking at the phone map, some of the stops aren't likely to have service.

That said. If you need me, message me. I'll be checking the phone IRE app for messages.
  • I'm about to go hospital. I can't honestly say right now if I'm coming back. I hope I do, I really really do, and am not giving up, but things are getting nasty quick. Hepatic cancer is a bitch.

Whatever happens, <3 you all Lusternia, even those of you I love/hate. You've been a big part of my life for a long time.

Have a drink to me making it through this, please, since I can't drink anymore.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Prayers for you, @Riluna .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Riluna said:
    I'm about to go hospital. I can't honestly say right now if I'm coming back. I hope I do, I really really do, and am not giving up, but things are getting nasty quick. Hepatic cancer is a bitch.

Whatever happens, <3 you all Lusternia, even those of you I love/hate. You've been a big part of my life for a long time.

I hope you got my message I sent to you!

<3
  • \
    Riluna said:
    I'm about to go hospital. I can't honestly say right now if I'm coming back. I hope I do, I really really do, and am not giving up, but things are getting nasty quick. Hepatic cancer is a bitch.

Know that we will all be thinking of you and hoping that you pull through ok  *big hugs and lots of prayers for you :( *
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I didn't know *you* still existed.

That's good I guess.
  • I was just talking about Selenity the other day and wondering if she was alright. This is so odd
  • Qistrel said:
    @Selenity Just so you know, there are a lot of people who miss you and often think about you and wonder how you are doing. We understand why you can't play though.

You brightened up a lot of lives.
    ^ all of that. I have always looked up to your RP and you are an awesome person. I wish you all the best and hope that they find a way to make life better for you.
  • edited January 2016
    That was some nap. Gomen. 

Completely new computer so I have to re-download everything if I manage to play again. Joy. Apologies to everyone for suddenly vanishing as well, if anyone remembers me at least.

• Going on holidays, away till next week, back on Wednesday or Thursday.

• I'm leaving on a two-week trip. As it's not for fun, I'll likely still be around, but unpredictably, and may be restricted by terrible hotel internet.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm not doing well. I'm going to keep plugging along at the wiki and responding in brief to messages but don't expect me to otherwise participate much for a while. 
  • Enyalida said:
    I'm not doing well. I'm going to keep plugging along at the wiki and responding in brief to messages but don't expect me to otherwise participate much for a while. 
    :( I hope everything turns out OK. If you ever need to let off some steam, my inbox is always open.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Not so much absent as spending some time in Achaea. It's kinda nice there, a tonne of new stuff to learn. My little druid's gonna do all right, I think.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm not gone/retired. There was just a hideous blizzard in DC plus computer issues, and I had to spend extra time working from home. Next week I leave for Texas for work for another week. 

Adulthood is overrated.
  • A werk or so more before I'm back from holidays. <3
  • As mentioned in the General Dissatisfaction thread, I will be taking a hiatus from Lusternia and probably from the net in general for a little while.  Was almost killed at work today and am both pissed off and pretty damn shaken by the close call.  Going to spend the weekend with loved ones to calm my nerves.
  • Sakaki said:
    As mentioned in the General Dissatisfaction thread, I will be taking a hiatus from Lusternia and probably from the net in general for a little while.  Was almost killed at work today and am both pissed off and pretty damn shaken by the close call.  Going to spend the weekend with loved ones to calm my nerves.

Glad to hear that you're still alive, though!

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Welcome back! Glad you made it through things. :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• After spending a decent chunk of time largely away from the net with family and friends and just generally keeping myself too occupied to dwell over what happened last week, plus content with knowing that the idiot responsible will probably be facing criminal charges, I am mostly back - the only thing that may draw me into another short hiatus is if I have to go to court - I have said that I'd prefer to NOT have to testify though, if possible.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I've been absent following a dramatic dip in caring enough about the game to spend time playing. A lot of the things I was working on/doing have been taken off the stove in the meantime. I'll probably drift back around tomorrow some.