Absence Thread

Comments

• Okay, this hiatus is probably going to be longer than any I've taken before, need to work if I'm going to get that double major. Although I may return sporadically it's a safe bet I'll be more active during winter/summer vacations.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Mica said:
    Okay, this hiatus is probably going to be longer than any I've taken before, need to work if I'm going to get that double major. Although I may return sporadically it's a safe bet I'll be more active during winter/summer vacations.
    Put in that work, get those degrees! We'll be waiting for you with anticipation when you come back :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Not so much absent as work is in full swing (school year started) so I'm in a frenzy. Not around today, around a bit tomorrow, might be absent on Sunday. Might be around only briefly each day next week as I get accustomed to all of my new classes.
  • Drocilla said:
    Not so much absent as work is in full swing (school year started) so I'm in a frenzy. Not around today, around a bit tomorrow, might be absent on Sunday. Might be around only briefly each day next week as I get accustomed to all of my new classes.
    I do not miss this at all. All the best of luck!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Signs are pointing to harddrive failure on my lappy. If so, I've lost everything I've done in the last few years, least of all my Lusternia stuff. So I might be scarce while I alternate between trying to fix and/or salvage anything and crying bitter tears.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    External hard drive backup!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• You are not allowed to post in the Absence thread @Rancoura .

You are giving us a heart attack!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Going to the beach! Won't be around in game but will be lurking forums. 

• Double whammy.  Severely ill, and the PC doesn't like the Win10 anniversary update.  May be out of touch for a few days.

• My move is taking much longer than I expected. Probably won't be on for at least another day at best. @Saz take care of my totems! 

Or anybody I've given that tracking script to.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I saw a whole pile of elder Moonharts the other day when I was roaming Serenwilde to commit suicide-by-Hart.
  • @Lehki

In all seriousness, Saz has never carved a totem in his life 
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian

• @Aja and I have been on a pressure washing/brush clearing workapalooza around my house/pool this weekend. We're back, though.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Is that the pool where I baptise people? XD
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Some friends are unexpectedly staying with me until this weekend, so I'll probably be a little scarce. 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    So if I don't stay active in mafia from Thursday onward, it likely means Hurricane Matthew has made a mess of things for me. Fingers crossed the damage is minimal.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I've had something of a bitterly terrible week, and I'm completely burned out by it. It doesn't help that logging in to Lusternia just reminds me how much work I have to do to recover what I lost from my hard drive failing, and my currently poor attitude has me bitter at the success of others. Which there's a lot of, because there's some really rockin' people playing this game, don't get me wrong. I just need a break from it for a bit.

I'll still be around, because heaven forbid I allow myself a day without logging in to the game, so if someone needs me for something I can probably be enticed to take care of it. But mostly I'm going to replay the entire Suikoden series and see if it makes me feel better.

~ciao
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    People are staying at my house for longer than previously planned, through part of this week, so my reduced availability will continue! 
    Sick. Will largely be manse-hiding if online. Tells are off. Send messages.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Have a major work event for a few days, so I'll be back Monday.
    Still sick, but finally recovering. Most of my time online will likely be spent manse lurking.

#bringShikariback 

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I may not be around much for a bit on the evening, depending on how long it takes them to get my internet from random disconnects every 10 minutes to something I can live with. fingers crossed.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I'm going to login significantly less in following days(/weeks?) I'll continue to play but with much less availability. I recommend you to message Saz to get his attention, thanks!
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Not absent per say but unavailable IC till the weekend/after it. I'm around but my hands are full with about 4 urgent large Lusternia projects that need my undivided attention due to deadlines. I see you all and the telenovelas at my fulcrux guys, I just really can't spare the time between that and work. Sorry!

@Tremula @Zitto @Others
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    DroTV will continue broadcasting for your entertainment so you can get chuckles, 'oohs and ahhs', and 'oh snaps' whilst you work. Take your time, we're having fun doing this!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Sorry for being a pest!
  • Nobody's being a pest, I just feel bad that I can't respond!