Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• @Mysrai, who is just super intriguing to sit in a room with. Like. Hardcore. (The Black Star of Morning is shiver-worthy in its fabulousness.) Thanks for that little scene; it left Ulalah questioning!
  • Rave at @Veyils for being kind enough to show me around and engage a bit in conversation. Really felt like somebody was trying to convert me :)
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Lots of raves (but not love!) for @Manteekan, @Yium and @Eliron for putting up with an incredibly distraught Ulalah and all of her unhappy, chilidsh raeg.
  • edited October 2016
    Rideta said:
    Rave at @Veyils for being kind enough to show me around and engage a bit in conversation. Really felt like somebody was trying to convert me :)

Now I bet that would get me major brownie points if I managed to nab the leader of a city to the Wyrd :dizzy:

Was fun though, :)

• Veyils said:
    Rideta said:
    Rave at @Veyils for being kind enough to show me around and engage a bit in conversation. Really felt like somebody was trying to convert me :)

Now I bet that would get me major brownie points if I managed to nab the leader of a city to the Wyrd :dizzy:

Was fun though, :)

They'll be offering 3k credit packages for five dollars before Rideta ever leaves Mag. Sooner go inactive or retire than abandon my Engine.
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They offer a 2k credit package for free, to nine lucky winners every RL year.

Win it twice and you've got 4k!
  • There is no event currently running, however the results for the previous Death Challenge are:
    Player           Score
    ---------------------------------------
    Ixion                             5935
    Gero                              3420
    Veyils                            2725
    Aeral                             1478
    Steingrim                         1435
    Falmiis                           1057
    Dahlla                             129
    Talan                               60
    Shedrin                             45
    Maethon                              8
    Xenthos                              2

:smiley:
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Drocilla said:
    Siam said:
    It will get better, I'm sure! Hang in there, folks!

Siam might be onto something there! :o
    Woo new newbie tour!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Cheers @Talan

For the pretty smart plan.
  • I mean, you got killed 3x so not that smart. Unfortunately the roving deathsquads were not large enough to be in all the places at once.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Lavinya said:
    It's been a good day with some great rp in lots of different places. And to top it off, I submitted 4 designs today, and all of them were already approved. That rocks my world.
    Wow, nice!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited October 2016

Crek raises the Black Circlet of Crow overhead with a ceremonial flourish, concluding the guild rite.

You gasp with the realisation that Celthir has reached the level of Robust.

Your karma rises in response to your deeds.

Your spirits are uplifted by the rite, and you feel that you have learned something.

Xenthos raises the Rod of the Wyrdling Way overhead with a ceremonial flourish, concluding the guild rite.

You gasp with the realisation that Celthir has reached the level of Notable.

Your karma rises in response to your deeds.

Your spirits are uplifted by the rite, and you feel that you have learned something.

After so many years in Glomdoring, I've finally witnessed and taken part in an Ebonguard guild rite. Plus it's also a double guild rite with the Blacktalon. And Celthir got 2 levels from it. All is right in the Wyrd.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Siam said:

All is right in the Wyrd.

Wyrld! All is right in the Wyrld!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Given the fact that I was 0% prepared for the harmony challenge ( hopped in like half an hour before it and actually decided last minute to partake ) this was actually pretty fun. I enjoyed it and am pretty happy with my fifth place, given all the odds and ends. :smile:
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Gg Sidd and Avurekhos. War next.
  • edited October 2016
    Enjoyed the recent fights in the War anniversary challenge, thanks for giving me the opportunity @Synkarin @Shuyin. See you in a few months @Shuyin AKA Mr.Pugsy

• Rave @Ileein for some fun back and forth banter.
  • Thanks for the last min team @Rancoura
    @Ulalah

And sorry to @Veldrin and @Rolsand
    That we were not able to get enough other people to come to make another team.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks to the anonymous donor!

And raves for everyone who took part in the vengeance game. I didn't get to play, but it was fun listening to all of you plotting and talking.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Excellent vengeance game. Of course, it comes with the pain of spending the next fifteen minutes or so realizing all of the reasons that you should have identified all of the assassins by the second to last night, but that's how these things go. Harder in the moment. I rave for the heavy competition.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Belated rave to @Rancoura , since I had to crash last night. I'm glad our RP still gets to both of us!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Had a lot of fun in the wildnodes and the following wargames. Best part is that I felt no lag. That both makes it a lot more possible to assault fortressed up areas, and a ton less frustrating to play in general. Big thanks to our coders.
  • Also it was nice to see the meld dissolving on death come into play
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Alright, Vengeance... am sold. That was a LOT of fun, even though I did got pushed out quite early. I do think this is certainly not the last one I've been part in and I'll be glad to try again :-)

Also raves for the wildnodes (sadly couldn't stay around for battlechess, already had not enough sleep :( ), giving me hope that PK can actually be fun when it's halfway balanced.

Only gripe I have is that, everytime I try to not run and give someone a fight who attacks me alone, the rest of the team rushes in anyway, ending in me dying or nearly so. But I can understand, no worries, just wished I had more 1vs1 chances during those wildnodes :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • i played vengeance once and managed to vote off everyone in my team. i survived but lost as i was the only one standing. :(
    is dead like the dodo
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Hoping for 1v1 during group scenarios is an idealistic dream at best. Pragmatism somewhat trumps e-honour. It's quicker to simply swat down someone and have your side intact while your opposition has one more person stuck in downtime.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!