Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Low quality bait.

• Arrogant troll alert!

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Ciaran said:
    Arrogant troll alert!

I agree, Maligorn is being an arrogant troll. I'm sure they just had people log in at that exact moment by pure coincidence, because this has never happened ever before.

I get you guys don't like people calling you out on lame tactics, because it makes you look worse than you'd like to perceive you are, but tough. You do it, own up to it.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2016
    I mean...I'm sorry that I woke up at ~8-9 AM CST and decided to check on Lusternia. Also with full knowledge of the dormancy timers, since I saw the flux. And I'm definitely sorry I checked domoth status and saw something ongoing.

I'm also sorry that it's Thanksgiving Break and I have nowhere to be at 8 AM. Please forgive me for daring to log into the game.

• edited November 2016
    ?

Am I being accused of batphoning?
    LUL.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    You'll obviously forgive me if I hold your reason with extreme scepticism. You'd gone from Yarith/Barrin/Aramel and Malikai online, to Yarith logging out just before I started to suddenly within 10 minutes of going up having Yarith/Barrin/Aramel/Shedrin and yourself jumping in.

I mean if this had never happened before, if people hadn't admitted to doing it and people weren't constantly bemoaning the lack of fights, I probably would have not said anything.

But as it is, I don't believe you.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Ciaran said:
    Arrogant troll alert!

I agree, Maligorn is being an arrogant troll. I'm sure they just had people log in at that exact moment by pure coincidence, because this has never happened ever before.

I get you guys don't like people calling you out on lame tactics, because it makes you look worse than you'd like to perceive you are, but tough. You do it, own up to it.
    Please, do enlighten us as to what exactly we're doing.  It seems as if we were unaware of it ourselves!
  • edited November 2016
    (Also, just saying, I've been online for more than an hour since before the domoth. I didn't go anywhere.)
    4 of the 5 people you've mentioned are people who were online at least 10 minutes before it popped. One joined because he woke up. ???

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Is it really outside the realm of possibilities to anticipate dormancy timers and wake yourself up/set an alarm to be there, if it's not especially strenuous to do so? I guess you could say I batphoned myself. I don't want to namedrop, especially because he doesn't do forums, but Shedrin also set an alarm :S

• I can't get on board with any argument that equates Maligorn to Batman. Sorry Porky.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Synkarin said:
    Let me get this straight - people showed up for a domoth on a known dormancy timer (meaning everyone knew when it would free up) and people are accusing others of skyping them in?

Little over the top on this one.
    Are we not doing Discord instead of Skype to begin with? Unrelated tangent, but inquiring minds want to know. And get a link.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Kiradawea said:
    What's all this talk about batphones? Last I checked, this was our hotline.

Way to steal my thunder poopy-head!
  • I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm not even big into PvP, but honestly? Community's small enough where as long as such a channel was limited to "where makin' this hap'n!" "Servengers, ASSEMBLE!" &c. it might serve to curtail some of the...more colourful posts and accusations >.>
    edited November 2016
    Having a mutually organised brawl channel might actually keep PK interesting, currently outside of major events with fixed start and finished times there is no way to guarentee decent fights.

As is we're just ships passing in the night until Ascension/Anniversary games roll around.

Might also resolve the "scourge" of offpeak raiding  or at least reduce kick running and OPR to people who are doing it on purpose.

Of course, this is effectively at mercy to the lag issue that seems to be plaguing us, but Iosai is working hard at resolving that.

• The domoths are all triggering when the South is at its lowest pop time wise, I'd be surprised if the north didn't get them all this time. Its not a big deal no need to worry about it :dizzy:

• Karlach said:
    Having a mutually organised brawl channel might actually keep PK interesting, currently outside of major events with fixed start and finished times there is no way to guarentee decent fights.

As is we're just ships passing in the night until Ascension/Anniversary games roll around.

Might also resolve the "scourge" of offpeak raiding  or at least reduce kick running and OPR to people who are doing it on purpose.

Of course, this is effectively at mercy to the lag issue that seems to be plaguing us, but Iosai is working hard at resolving that.
    Dude I thought we were bat phoners (which we are not) and that made us inferior human beings and so forth.

Color me confused! What is your opinion? I must know! :)
    edited November 2016
    Ciaran said:
    Karlach said:

Dude I thought we were bat phoners (which we are not) and that made us inferior human beings and so forth.

Color me confused! What is your opinion? I must know! :)
    Nice hyperbole.

If you can't tell the difference between mutually arranged and batphoning, I can't help you understand anything.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The best part about this is the group that sits around and complains about some conspiracy to buff all of one side's attacks and debuff the other side's, but can't understand how some people might assume that skype/discord is being used to wake people for domoths.

Conspiracies. Conspiracies everywhere. #buzzlightyear
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Yeah come to discord, lots of diamonds in turds there.
  • How does @Karlach still think we batphoned anyone?  Did you read the thread bro? XD
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I think you clownphoned because it is your avatar.
This discussion has been closed.