Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited December 2016
    The solstice bells are, indeed, fricking awesome, and ya'll should be crying ya'll aren't in Glom.
  • That's over a hundred credits :open_mouth:
  • SazSaz
    edited December 2016
    It's fun to witness this :) Hijacking @Anita 's rave.

You gasp with the realisation that Anita has reached the level of Demigod.
    Anita's body glows briefly before exploding in a bright light.
    Anita leaves to the ether, emanating an aura of immense power.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    About time! Congratulations x

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• You are most welcome, lovely!
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Story time, and a visit from Ironbeard for me and Veyils! Yay @Manteekan

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Woo I got my first kill.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • edited December 2016
    Rideta got to see papa @Daevos for the first time in a few hundred years, and was able to introduce most of the family to him as well. The happiest she's been IC in quite some time.  
    :D
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • There was a contested domoth at the same time that I was logged in!!!
    Huge rave <3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited December 2016
    La la la, checking shoplog, doo de doo, when suddenly:

2016/12/22 01:08:55 - Aeleon bought an understated elegant grey suit for 9000 gold.

WHAT!

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I've had a lot of ideas for fun side projects lately. Now if only I could stop distracting myself with a dozen different things during every moment of free time...
  • Another rave for @Isune. I was feeling so awkward and intimidated at first, thanks for working with me through it :) 
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Salome. Our plotting always leaves me so inspired and passionate about the Coven. Love you, girl.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    edited December 2016
    I haven't bothered chasing any gnome drops I've seen this year since I'm pretty satisfied with where I am and would rather just leave more for other people to chase. So Ironbeard has decided he'll visit me each time I log on instead. Way to celebrate laziness!

EDIT: oooooh changelog 613 addition to the CLANS command is awesome! Because yes, sometimes I have a hard time remembering which cartel is for what.

• Rugs hide sigils. That is all. :)
  • yay lyre approved ^_^
  • raves for @karsav and @Jaspet, interacting with newbies highlight! ....thanks!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited December 2016
    Tweet tweet.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Shift Reality doesn't always work when I want it to, but when it does it makes me a happy trex.

Anelissa firmly holds you in place with an iron-strong grip.<br>11:56:36.490 H:8300(100%) M:9633(93%) E:8237(99%) P:4 [dbkexlr]-(writhe grapple)<br>You twist and turn as you struggle to break free of the grapple that holds you.<br>11:56:36.714 H:8300(100%) M:9633(93%) E:8237(99%) P:4 [dbkelr]-<br>You sense your vision of reality shifting around Ejderha.<br>11:56:37.324 H:8300(100%) M:9633(93%) E:8237(99%) P:4 [dbkelr]-<br>Kali plays a vibrant lyre of living coral, and you cry out as your deaf ears open up to the sound of a high-pitched note.<br>Your ears open up, though you lose your true hearing.<br>You have cured deafness.<br>11:56:37.459 H:8300(100%) M:9633(93%) E:8237(99%) P:4 [bkelr]-<br>You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.007s)<br>11:56:37.719 H:8300(100%) M:9633(93%) E:8237(99%) P:4 [bkexlr]-<br>Kali plays a vibrant lyre of living coral and directs the exquisite notes towards you.<br>The lyrical sound invokes a strange longing for Kali.<br>PERFECT FIFTH ON YOU BY KALI<br>PERFECT FIFTH ON YOU BY KALI<br>PERFECT FIFTH ON YOU BY KALI<br>11:56:38.498 H:8300(100%) M:9633(93%) E:8237(99%) P:5 [bkexlr]-<br>You continue trying to wrest free from being grappled. (2.555s)<br>11:56:38.707 H:8300(100%) M:9633(93%) E:8237(99%) P:5 [bkexlr]-<br>You impose your reality upon the world and feel it settle strangely over this place, blurry ribbons of colour flashing <br>and warping the air.<br>You sense your vision of reality shifting around Kali.<br>You lose your attraction to Kali.<br>You sense your vision of reality shifting around Danquik.<br>Reality shifts around you as shapes, colour and sound blur and reform over and over.<br>Bridged rope passages.<br>The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A blackthorn sapling clings tenaciously to the ground <br>here. A magnificent unicorn gives off a silvery glow as it canters around. Trying unsuccessfully to blend into the <br>background, a pigwidgeon scuffles about on the ground.<br>You see exits leading southeast and west. (0.595s)<br>11:56:39.093 H:8300(100%) M:9239(89%) E:8237(99%) P:0 [bkxlr]-(-394m, 3.8%) <br>(m&mf): Woo! We escaped from grapple.

• Fun wargames and generosity from Iosai! <3

Also, stupid me for looping out and dcing because of my buggy gem targetting. :( /isnoob.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • I was glad to discover that receiving presents of non-gnomish origin does not prevent Ironbeard from showing up. So, no need to avoid your genies or random acts of Iosai. :)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    First large scale fight I've been involved in since coming back that wasn't ruined by the lag monster.

Also feeling rusty as hell.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• @Shedrin <3:3

Now to put all of this newfound knowledge and stuff to good use. And thanks for the other thing, you know what!
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460