Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I love this so much, well done sir.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• If there are songs you'd like to hear Lusternia-ized send me a PM here or on Discord my ID is Crow_#8194. Fair warning, I can't sing worth crap so I prefer to parody rap songs. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
    The playa you love to hate
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Drakius said:

:o
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • heh lusternians with attitude.
  • edited December 2016
    I have so many parodies I should record

I Will PK You (Big Sean - IDFWU)

New Moon (Frank Sinatra - Blue Moon)

Grand Monger (Notorious BIG - Big Poppa)

Choke Your Face (Lady Gaga - Poker Face) (Inspired by Celina)

Enchanted Ring (Drake - Hotline Bling)

My Sick Crow (Eazy-E - Boyz in da Hood)

Grief Mode (Kevin Gates - 2 Phones)

F*** the Sentinels (NWA - F*** the Police)
  • edited December 2016
    Enchanted Ring was written and recorded drunk while thinking about how my first protege became a disappointment.
    (some strong language)

Warning: I can't sing

https://clyp.it/llgbjpcc
  • I like the last one.
  • You relinquish the title of the Sohei of the Despondent Faith. With a blinding flash, the Tome of Abomination leaves your possession.
    You resigned from the Administrator position of Ninjakari.

Resigning from a role of leadership is never easy. I've been spending less and less time online lately though, especially with my increasing commitments regarding my shift to the USA (which is now less than 8 weeks away!) so I decided to step down rather than keep TRYING to make time (and failing) to log in.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Sooooooo I thought cloudberries were something made up for Lusternia 
  • I looked at my inventory and apparently I now own a shark. I don't know why or how this happened, but now I am sitting around humming the Jaws theme and trying to get him to eat poteen pets.
  • Who sells sharks?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I do think Brea hit this bug that we've seen a few times where people randomly picked up stuff. I remember someone, at one point, carrying an astral bull. @Breandryn, I'd suggest bugging it.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Turns out it was a gift (a curio) from @Enadonella, with @Malarious's help. :)
  • edited December 2016
    Drakius said:

CHA CHA CHA CHOKE YOUR FACE

edit: I found an old thread about Choke Your Face. GOOD TIMES. Sidd and I got complaints even back in 2010. 

https://www.lusternia.com/node/28604
    I'm totally not Cyndarin.
  • edited December 2016
    I remember few things from when I first played here, but the angst over choke is one of the memories that has stuck with me. I think there was an envoy report that had like...10 pages of comments?
  • TTSPTFWTNS is progressing nicely.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited December 2016
    Niradnic said:
    Drakius said:

CHA CHA CHA CHOKE YOUR FACE

edit: I found an old thread about Choke Your Face. GOOD TIMES. Sidd and I got complaints even back in 2010. 

https://www.lusternia.com/node/28604
    That's about when I started complaining about you, too. <3 BELATED EDIT: <- not a sarcastic heart

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited December 2016
    Double post maybe, but fun fact:

The entire reason I bought a cloaky gem was because Celina.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Ahahaa bloodlust resolution. RIP death games/greathunts. 
  • They really need to be disabled for world events.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So, uh. Newbie buys 100 credits and the Workhorse resolution. How high does this stack?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited January 2017
    Misunderstood the buff. Ignore this.
  • edited January 2017
    It doesn't stack, though? It's 24 hours. Once per week.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • The resolutions are on-point. Roleplay wise, at least, they are. Now you get to break your new year's resolutions in game as well! Huzzah!

• There really should be a mention in RESOLUTIONS LIST saying that it is only for 24 hours.  The fact there is a 'progress' field makes it seem like it stacks and the only thing that mentions it lasts for 24 hours is a single comment in parentheses in the announcement, which is easy to miss.
  • edited January 2017
    Shaddus said:
    So, uh. Newbie buys 100 credits and the Workhorse resolution. How high does this stack?
    What's the Workhorse resolution?
    Edit: nevermind ->READNEWS ANNOUNCE  26812
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Auctions? Finally! ... Gold auctions? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tridemon said:
    Auctions? Finally! ... Gold auctions? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
    I currently have the high bid on 3 of the 5.  Someone needs to come challenge me!  And in more than 1k increments.
  • Xenthos said:
    Tridemon said:
    Auctions? Finally! ... Gold auctions? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
    I currently have the high bid on 3 of the 5.  Someone needs to come challenge me!  And in more than 1k increments.
    Eh, need gold to be able to do that.  And with my paltry 600k to my name, I ain't outbidding anyone any time soon.
  • I've wanted those drums since the last auction. Been keeping a reserve of bound credits SPECIFICALLY for another auction. And what do we get with the next auction, the first one in literal years? Another gold sink. I hate this.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
This discussion has been closed.