Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shedrin said:
    Nerf self-repairing and add ability to repair another ship from range. And then let's add a way to disrupt the targeting of those healer ships. And then let's add doomsday weapons.

Hmm, this sounds familiar for some reason.... Well I'm sure it's fine.
    Well we already have the ability to cyno fleets in, I see nothing wrong with this.

Clearly we also need stealth bombers.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Magnagora got a shiny TA to play with today
    The playa you love to hate
  • Lavinya said:
    I would respond but the language I wish to use will get me in trouble. >:|

http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/2493/language-rules

This will help guide you.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Thank you to Gaudiguch and the nice people on discord. I've been an absolutely emotional mess today and client issues have made the game unplayable and you all have been so very patient and supportive as I took my rage and frustration out on Lusternia and various mud clients.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Reylari said:
    5880h, 7740m, 6810e, 10p, 100em exkdb- (15:58:54:141)
    A young thunderbird has grown to adulthood!
    Congratulations! Shedrin and Phoebus have passed the period of consideration and are indeed your parents. You have found 
    your home as a member of the Great House of Windwhisper.
    It is now the 1st of Kiani, 464 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    5880h, 7740m, 6810e, 10p, 100em exkdb- (15:59:03:950)

Woo, both at the same time.
    What's your thunderbird look like?!

Oh and congrats on being my kid or something.
  • edited January 2017
    A sparkling amethyst thunderbird (same as my blaster, woo)
    The thunderbird is as large as a giant eagle, with head feathers that spread around her neck like a mane and tail feathers that flare out behind her. Her black, skeletal wings are twice as long as the length of her body tip-to-tip and surrounded by white lightning. With each beat of her wings, the sound of a small thunderclap echoes around her. She preens and cleans her sparkling amethyst feathers with a long curved beak, grey eyes alight with a considerate intellect.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • That is very fitting.
    Reylari said:
    A sparkling amethyst thunderbird (same as my blaster, woo)
    The thunderbird is as large as a giant eagle, with head feathers that spread around her neck like a mane and tail feathers that flare out behind her. Her black, skeletal wings are twice as long as the length of her body tip-to-tip and surrounded by white lightning. With each beat of her wings, the sound of a small thunderclap echoes around her. She preens and cleans her sparkling amethyst feathers with a long curved beak, grey eyes alight with a considerate intellect.
    She matches Belenus! Our thunderbirds are both sparkling amethyst with goth wings! :D
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's like you're related or something.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Lavinya said:
    2017/01/10 08:48:13 - Nefara cityfavoured Lavinya for: Returning 200,000 power to the Megalith, and completing six years of loyal service, as stated for her debt. A hardworking attitude that would do well to be emulated.

I am so sick of power generating I want to die just to alleviate the boredom, but hey. Progress. 200k, MotherUckers. Almost halfway.
    This is really impressive (and way harsh!).
  • Spontaneous drunken hangs with citymates.  Such fun.  Such death.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited January 2017
    A belated rave for my @Nocht, who is ever so mysterious and lovely. I am -so- excited.  :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• So exciting. 10/10 would be Darvellanite(?) if not for Isune.

• OoooOoo
  • edited January 2017
    A rave for Whoever controlled  Miella Windwhisper for RP, although a minor rant as well - I have to come up with a costume now. Seriously though, thank you for the RP.
    Aww, Miella was out and I missed it? This is what I get for being asleep.
  • edited January 2017
    Yaayyyy wildnodes!! I got to be around for PvP finally :):):)

Even though I had to leave half way through :(:(:(

(Great leading @Yarith )
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I woke up feeling like something was wrong at 9 am. On a hunch I logged in and saw that wildnodes had been going on for almost 20 minutes. I got to participate!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • That Wildnodes was pretty fun, it was super unbalanced numbers wise the first half of it but then people started waking up and we got some more balanced fights going on. Good fun for all :D
  • That's the first Wildnodes/PvP I've joined in on. Kind of just watched most of it fly past on my screen in a daze lol. I did enjoy it, though :)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."