The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Lavinya, @Fyler, @Dylara

Howdy gang.

You're the only three without some sort of claim.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I started to include bolded messages of exactly what happened in your night messages instead of just fluff based on some suggestions. This can cause some confusion.

For clarification, the fluff messages do not give away anything you wouldn't know otherwise. Normally I wait until the day is over to send out a correction, but the circumstances of changing how I did the messages meant I should clarify publically for everyone.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • So, we never would have outed Xeii if Fyler didn't decide it would be fun to put pressure on day one.
    Fyler has been really comfortable just voting for people regardless of how flimsy the evidence, much how I was interpreting Sylandra's actions on day 1.
    Fyler has also managed to not say much about himself or reveal any confirmation information about anyone or anything else since the game started.

Vote Fyler

Of the three unknowns, he is the most suspicious to me. Oh, and he probably has lynch immunity.
  • Lavinya said:
    So I'm wondering why @Fyler and @Selenity were ok to leap onto the vote without any sort of explanation or question.
    I already explained this, good grief. People who want to survive more than a day don't outright declare someone is mafia without a reason.

Either 1) that person flips and is town and the accuser gets lynched or 2) They are correct and the person is mafia. Those are the outcomes. Neither are victories for scum/third parties. Town has no reason to lie.

It's super simple. That being said, Mod confusion is mod confusion.

unvote

Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Selenity said:
    @Lavinya, @Fyler, @Dylara

Howdy gang.

You're the only three without some sort of claim.
    If the town demands it, I will claim. I am neither Soulless or Traitor though, and live only for their destruction.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Weiwae said:
    So, we never would have outed Xeii if Fyler didn't decide it would be fun to put pressure on day one.
    Fyler has been really comfortable just voting for people regardless of how flimsy the evidence, much how I was interpreting Sylandra's actions on day 1.
    Fyler has also managed to not say much about himself or reveal any confirmation information about anyone or anything else since the game started.

Vote Fyler

Of the three unknowns, he is the most suspicious to me. Oh, and he probably has lynch immunity.
    Declaring me suspicious because I played the game on day one is some pretty blatant straw grasping.

Admittedly yes, but so have you. So have a lot of us, this is a tough game if you hadn't noticed. Your Sylandra accusation was utter nonsense and I responded to you in detail. 

No one has asked about me! I don't offer information just because, and accusing me of being scum for not doing so is pretty silly. Especially considering your first point against me was about how outing people is bad.

I can't confirm what anyone else did because...uh...I can't. Not everyone is a jailer/doctor/watcher/investigator/etc.

• I can claim if you really want me to. I actually don't mind at this point in the game, you've all revealed so many power roles that the mafia would be stupid to target me. My power isn't any sort of immunity but it does discourage mafia from killing me.
  • (I've hinted at it a couple times)
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I still can't get over the fact that Weiwae and I both just almost got killed because he thought he randomly grew an extra power at some point. :unamused:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Oh My Gods, this game.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I did not think I grew an extra power.  In some games, the Jailor is part investigator. In Salem, the Jailor can also act as the vigilante.
  • Yes, it's possible. But you had no indication of it before and thought it randomly popped up night 3?
    Weiwae said:
    I did not think I grew an extra power.  In some games, the Jailor is part investigator. In Salem, the Jailor can also act as the vigilante.
    If you have that power, you're told you have that power. It's not going to sneak its way in to a flavor message without you being aware of its existence.
  • Phoebus said:
    Weiwae said:
    I did not think I grew an extra power.  In some games, the Jailor is part investigator. In Salem, the Jailor can also act as the vigilante.
    If you have that power, you're told you have that power. It's not going to sneak its way in to a flavor message without you being aware of its existence.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
     Sadly Phoebus is right, it's too late for a play lynch. @Portius should probably get a nudge or two. Are You now Dame Maeve, scourge of the Fae?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I've been assuming Othero is innocent this whole time because of it actually.  
    Weiwae said:
    I've been assuming Othero is innocent this whole time because of it actually.  

• I think he's assuming I was innocent because he thought he was a jailgator and not just a jailer. 
    Othero said:
    I think he's assuming I was innocent because he thought he was a jailgator and not just a jailer. 
    I know. The fact that he's been working on the assumption that he had a hidden extra power this whole time is what I can't believe.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    unvote

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sylandra said:
    unvote

You don't happen to teach English, do you? I feel like if I was an English teacher/professor playing this specific mafia game, I would be hanging my head in so much shame it'd pop through the other end of the planet with all the misreads we've had happen so far. (I'm sure I'll be next to misread something after writing this.)
    (Lmao I do)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Selenity said:
    @Shaddus - do you come bearing more information today?
    Technical, RP Mugwumpois on Day 1 was almost lynched. Blabbermouth, overly helpful Mugwumpois on Day 2 was almost lynched. Tightlipped Mugwumpois on Day 3 ain't saying shit.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Selenity said:
    @Shaddus - do you come bearing more information today?
    Technical, RP Mugwumpois on Day 1 was almost lynched. Blabbermouth, overly helpful Mugwumpois on Day 2 was almost lynched. Tightlipped Mugwumpois on Day 3 ain't saying shit.
    Don't give me that. You were almost lynched because you neglected to read your role PM and looked super suspicious as a result, and not reading isn't very Mugowumpois-like so that's not an RP-related lynch. Then you outed people out of some weird, misguided assumption that the game was winding down with 17 people left in it. Only Amelia Bedelia would consider that to be helpful. 

Now, if you wanna withhold information because it wouldn't do anything but out someone else needlessly, that's cool, appreciate it. But don't make it be about getting lynched for reasons that aren't the actual reasons people wanted to kill you.
    Silvanus said:
    I started to include bolded messages of exactly what happened in your night messages instead of just fluff based on some suggestions. This can cause some confusion.

For clarification, the fluff messages do not give away anything you wouldn't know otherwise. Normally I wait until the day is over to send out a correction, but the circumstances of changing how I did the messages meant I should clarify publically for everyone.
    Yeah, I recommend that approach. I try to bold the action-esque info in my mod flavor messages in general so people know what to focus on.

Lessee. I'm in the middle of a lot of stuff today but I'm going to post more in-depth thoughts later. This abrupt almost-lynch of Phoebus does introduce some interesting dynamics though.
    Daraius said:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Fine, fine. Othero didn't go anywhere last night. Happy?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Fine, fine. Othero didn't go anywhere last night. Happy?
    Ecstatic. Means that's one less potential killer to look at for the night.
    Daraius said:
  • Yeah, helps confirm that I'm not scum and that my power is what I've said it is. I don't target anyone, I just get info.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Vote Count, Day Four:

Fyler - Weiwae (1)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.