The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• Wait, why are you suspicious of me?

@Ushaara I jailed nobody on night 1
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Phoebus said:
    Ok, another thing.
    Selenity said:
    Okay so I now believe Portius's claim.
    I don't. The only thing that was proven is that he has immunities. The blurb that went along with the attempted lynch was also very strange, and didn't seem like it had anything to do with Maeve. When Aslarn wasn't lynched, it was due to the First Circle, which fits. This one was just...weird. Not remembering how they got there, a flashback to a different game, and not really talking like Maeve would. It doesn't seem right at all. Something is off.
    Oh god do we think this is Ratatoskr 2.0? Is Portius someone from Los Alamos?

But yeah that post was weird.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'll grant you that it was weird, but the standard caveat about not reading too much into fluff should probably apply here. Silvanus did say he was beside himself. I think he was just trying to be funny.

Also I was not really paying attention to the original godly game, you're gonna have to explain why Ratatoskr matters.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Kiradawea brought two old characters from her previous mafia games into Touhou. I'm saying it's possible Silvanus could have done the same thing for the lulz.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Phoebus said:
    We should have just claimed yesterday like my gut told me to, but I wanted to play it safe and left it up to Ssaliss when to claim. Now he's dead, and Weiwae wants to kill me because he can't accept the fact that I'm not guilty.
    Yep, you should have claimed yesterday. Then I wouldn't have thought to put you into my trap which uses your own excoroperditio energy against you.

Basically, I know that Phoebus is scum because while everyone else was protected by my trap, Phoebus was flailing inside of it, because her excoroperditio energy was keeping her trapped in.

Based on her claim, sounds like we found another traitor.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Weiwae said:
    Phoebus said:
    We should have just claimed yesterday like my gut told me to, but I wanted to play it safe and left it up to Ssaliss when to claim. Now he's dead, and Weiwae wants to kill me because he can't accept the fact that I'm not guilty.
    Yep, you should have claimed yesterday. Then I wouldn't have thought to put you into my trap which uses your own excoroperditio energy against you.

Basically, I know that Phoebus is scum because while everyone else was protected by my trap, Phoebus was flailing inside of it, because her excoroperditio energy was keeping her trapped in.

And this is why I'm glad my vote's already on her.
  • Also, since I am highly likely to be killed tonight, and won't get another chance to jail anyone else, I would recommend looking at the people who were quick to vote for Phoebus before this post, without any real information from me.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Yomoigu said:
    Wait, why are you suspicious of me?

Ushaara I jailed nobody on night 1
    At the moment, we don't know who this alleged Soulless that targeted Selenity the night you jailed her was. We can assume this targeting meant an attempted kill, but "targeted" is more open than that. You were confirmed as having targeted her that night. So, it's a little suspicious! But not damning. I really don't know the reliability of Othero's thing, and we don't know who else was after her that night, so I'm not exactly coming after you about it. But I have mentioned before this that I've taken note of it as looking a bit suspicious. That, and having two jailers at all, let alone having two jailers of the same alignment would be...unusual, to say the least. Since both you and Weiwae have been confirmed as jailing people, the power is definitely there on both of you, and that doesn't seem right. 

Weiwae said:
    Phoebus said:

What? I'm definitely Elfenehoala, dude. And unless somehow they can convert me without my being aware of it, I'm not a Traitor. Now I'm suspicious of you.
    Oh whoa, huh. That's interesting. I think that's worth putting pressure on. 

vote Phoebus

(though that's hella OP if you can investigate and jail together)
    Daraius said:
    At the very least we can see if Weiwae is full of it or not.
    Daraius said:
    I don't really know what to tell you! Either you're wrong, you're lying, or somehow they can convert without the converted being informed of it.
  • Sylandra said:
    Oh whoa, huh. That's interesting. I think that's worth putting pressure on. 

vote Phoebus

(though that's hella OP if you can investigate and jail together)
    The balancing factor, according to the comment in my role, is that elders still get blocked from taking their action.
    Sylandra said:
    At the very least we can see if Weiwae is full of it or not.
    If Phoebus isn't a traitor / Soulless, it might be as simple as Weiwae was converted last night, if the Traitors can convert.
  • @Weiwae: Very important question... Is your power explicitly to sniff out soulless or are you interpreting fluff messages?
  • Sylandra said:

Gonna try to update this list with the new information (without using my dirty dirty subliminal messaging tricks which shall brainwash you all into oblivion, oh noo).

Night 2 Recap:

1. Sylandra - ?? (claims no action) outed as Hoaracle and dissapears.

2. Falmiis  Dead: Krokano, Elder

3. Lavinya - ??

4. Luce -Dead: Xyl, Elder

5. not Celina - ??

6. Ssaliss - ?? (claims no night or day powers) Dead: Lisaera, Mason -lied about powers

7. Lehki - ?? had lynch immunity, Aslaran

8. Breandryn - claims tried to give xeii plate (failed), *semi-confirmed by earlier Clangorum plate power

9. Xeii Dead: Meridian, Doctor

10. Dylara - ??

11. Ushaara - ?? (claims no night action, claimed un-activated revenge power) Mylmamnia

12. Vivet Dead: Fain, Traitor

13. Phoebus - claims innocent mason sister Elofohara(sp?)

14. Selenity  - jailed by Yomoigu night 2, claims something about mortals when a power is activated.

15. Portius - ?? (claims power relies on god names) claims Maeve, had lynch immunity. Claims to give out immunities

16. Yomoigu - jailed selenity night 2

17. Shaddus - tracked Sylandra night 1, tracked yomoigu night 2

18. Othero - Saw Kethuru and Illith fight eachother night 1, jailed by weiwae, Soulless sense saw a Soulless targeted Selenity night 2.

19. Tremula - ?? (claims no nightpower)

20. Weiwae - jailed Xeii Night 1, othero night 2, and Phoebus night 3

So at this point the only people we don't know anything about it is  Dylara, Fyler and Laviyna
    Why has this never come up before now? Why are you saying I was only trapped inside because of excoroperditio energy, when everyone else has been trapped inside your jail as well?

Do you think maybe I was flailing around because my sister was being killed and I couldn't even try to do anything about it because some dude decided to put me in jail? I wouldn't know! Because in addition to learning my sister was dead, all I know is that I suddenly fell into a trap while going around the Planes. There was zero mention of flailing or distress, I was merely informed that I was now in a container of some sort overnight.

Like I said, you're either full of it, wrong, or somehow they can convert people without the converted knowing it. Unknowing convert doesn't seem likely to me at all, so unless you're totally misinterpreting something in your flavor, I think you are the one got converted. I mean, why wouldn't they convert a previously confirmed town jailer over some rando who claimed to have no active power? Maybe no one will believe me, but god, I hope they do. As far as I know, I'm still just Elfie.

And if you don't believe it, and y'all want to lynch me instead, at least promise me you'll kill this guy when I flip town. I'll be so happy if we can have a game where the Princess Claude gets what's coming to them. 

Vote: Weiwae
    Weiwae said:
    Sylandra said:

Gonna try to update this list with the new information (without using my dirty dirty subliminal messaging tricks which shall brainwash you all into oblivion, oh noo).

Night 2 Recap:

1. Sylandra - ?? (claims no action) outed as Hoaracle and dissapears.

2. Falmiis  Dead: Krokano, Elder

3. Lavinya - ??

4. Luce -Dead: Xyl, Elder

5. not Celina - ??

6. Ssaliss - ?? (claims no night or day powers) Dead: Lisaera, Mason -lied about powers

7. Lehki - ?? had lynch immunity, Aslaran

8. Breandryn - claims tried to give xeii plate (failed), *semi-confirmed by earlier Clangorum plate power

9. Xeii Dead: Meridian, Doctor

10. Dylara - ??

11. Ushaara - ?? (claims no night action, claimed un-activated revenge power) Mylmamnia

12. Vivet Dead: Fain, Traitor

13. Phoebus - claims innocent mason sister Elofohara(sp?)

14. Selenity  - jailed by Yomoigu night 2, claims something about mortals when a power is activated.

15. Portius - ?? (claims power relies on god names) claims Maeve, had lynch immunity. Claims to give out immunities

16. Yomoigu - jailed selenity night 2

17. Shaddus - tracked Sylandra night 1, tracked yomoigu night 2

18. Othero - Saw Kethuru and Illith fight eachother night 1, jailed by weiwae, Soulless sense saw a Soulless targeted Selenity night 2.

19. Tremula - ?? (claims no nightpower)

20. Weiwae - jailed Xeii Night 1, othero night 2, and Phoebus night 3

So at this point the only people we don't know anything about it is  Dylara, Fyler and Laviyna
    You also forget I'm claiming The Fates and nightkill immunity.
    Also, @Weiwae, please answer Yomo's question.

Yomoigu said:
    @Weiwae: Very important question... Is your power explicitly to sniff out soulless or are you interpreting fluff messages?

Phoebus said:
    Why has this never come up before now? Why are you saying I was only trapped inside because of excoroperditio energy, when everyone else has been trapped inside your jail as well?

Do you think maybe I was flailing around because my sister was being killed and I couldn't even try to do anything about it because some dude decided to put me in jail? I wouldn't know! Because in addition to learning my sister was dead, all I know is that I suddenly fell into a trap while going around the Planes. There was zero mention of flailing or distress, I was merely informed that I was now in a container of some sort overnight.

Like I said, you're either full of it, wrong, or somehow they can convert people without the converted knowing it. Unknowing convert doesn't seem likely to me at all, so unless you're totally misinterpreting something in your flavor, I think you are the one got converted. I mean, why wouldn't they convert a previously confirmed town jailer over some rando who claimed to have no active power? Maybe no one will believe me, but god, I hope they do. As far as I know, I'm still just Elfie.

And if you don't believe it, and y'all want to lynch me instead, at least promise me you'll kill this guy when I flip town. I'll be so happy if we can have a game where the Princess Claude gets what's coming to them. 

Vote: Weiwae
    Here's the thing, Phoe. If you have the same powers as Lisaera, then all you've got is being half of a dead mason pair. Weiwae is a jailer. If we lynch him and he's innocent, we lose out big time. If we lynch you and you're innocent, we still lose one of the Elders, but we now have ample reason to go for Weiwae.
    @Weiwae It's spelled Elfenehoala.
  • I just got a message from the mod that there was some miscommunication.

UNVOTE

Yeah, you'd better unvote. Make sure you have facts, instead of FACTS, Princess Claude. :unamused:
  • ...Ok then. I still want an answer to my question.
    Weiwae said:
    I just got a message from the mod that there was some miscommunication.

UNVOTE

:: Sigh. ::

Unvote.
    @Shaddus - do you come bearing more information today?
  • Selenity said:
    Also, @Weiwae, please answer Yomo's question.

Yomoigu said:
    @Weiwae: Very important question... Is your power explicitly to sniff out soulless or are you interpreting fluff messages?

I was interpreting fluff messages and brand new bolded words that didn't exist for the other nights.  Turns out I didn't learn anything about Phoebus or anyone else while Jailing them.  
    Selenity said:
    Here's the thing, Phoe. 
    (Please don't call me Phoe. People like to give me nicknames for some reason, and oftentimes ignore me when I ask them not to, but I really, greatly prefer just being called by my full name. I'd really appreciate it.)
    Phoebus said:
    Selenity said:
    Here's the thing, Phoe. 
    (Please don't call me Phoe. People like to give me nicknames for some reason, and oftentimes ignore me when I ask them not to, but I really, greatly prefer just being called by my full name. I'd really appreciate it.)
    (Didn't know, sorry, Phoebus!)

Weiwae said:
    I was interpreting fluff messages and brand new bolded words that didn't exist for the other nights.  Turns out I didn't learn anything about Phoebus or anyone else while Jailing them.  

This game:

Selenity said:
    Phoebus said:
    Selenity said:
    Here's the thing, Phoe. 
    (Didn't know, sorry, Phoebus!)

(Thank you!)

Oh, and Unvote. Even though I'm tempted to leave it on you for throwing a wrench into this game again, it's too many days in for a bad playing lynch. :/