The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• My bluff sense is tingling. BLUFF POWERS DON'T FAIL ME NOW.

Vote: Portius
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Jeez, I sleep all day and y'all start posting up a storm. Ok, let me catch up.

Alright. Othero's power is really weird and I'm not sure how much stock we can actually put in it. OTOH, Portius' Maeve role is a very strange one to claim, but he seems to back it up primarily with the knowledge of how many fae-related roles exist in the game. But I'm not sure if I entirely trust it. It could be a complete bluff, or it could be one of those speak a truth to hide a lie things, where he's in fact a more hostile role that has access to this information. For example, wasn't there a Soulless who attacked the forests particularly often? (Don't whip me, loremasters, but I can't remember exactly which one it was, assuming I didn't imagine the whole memory.)

Once Portius made some strange desperate arguments about "maybe I'm unlynchable" and especially, "they'll definitely use a janitor if you kill either of us," I made my mind up. This janitor bit never came up the other time we were going to lynch for information, which he was always on board with. Why only now, as it pertains to himself? It's inconsistent, and inconsistency stands out. It is perhaps just a move made in desperation, but paranoia says maybe he's signaling for it to happen.

Unvote
    Vote: Portius

Shaddus said:
    Are we really thinking about killing someone who  might be Maeve?
    I mean...have you really never thought about it?

Weiwae said:
     nobody was convinced that yomuigo might be the soulless that targeted selenity.
    Oh, maybe not convinced (still not sure how much we can rely on Othero's power, no way to know who else may have targeted her, etc.) but it's definitely been in my head since it happened.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Well Phoebus.

You did it again.

You overlynched.
    @Silvanus I believe we're at ten out of nine.
    Selenity said:
    Well Phoebus.

You did it again.

You overlynched.
     This is what I get for taking the time to write a whole post instead of just going "I think you smell!!!" and voting.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Me waiting for this lynch flip:
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Phoebus said:
    Selenity said:
    Well Phoebus.

You did it again.

You overlynched.
     This is what I get for taking the time to write a whole post instead of just going "I think you smell!!!" and voting.
    If you have a problem with my methods, why don't you say it to my face.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • I believe @portius's self watching claim. I have a similar item that was intended for Xeii but I was unable to deliver.

I'm sticking with my crazy bus driver fanfic but nobody wants to vote Yomoigu, so I'll shift to Othero.

Vote: Othero
    Fyler said:
    Phoebus said:
    Selenity said:
    Well Phoebus.

You did it again.

You overlynched.
    If you have a problem with my methods, why don't you say it to my face.
    It was more about myself, always taking 500 years to post instead of just doing it. :(
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Silvanus said:

This gif raises more questions than answers.

Did we do a derp again?
  • Whoa so many posts happened. Bye Portius :(
    Selenity said:
    Silvanus said:

This gif raises more questions than answers.

Did we do a derp again?
    We'll find out when the flip posts! If it posts...freakin' immunities everywhere.

And stop being so afraid of making mistakes in Mafia. It happens. Continue forward with conviction regardless.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    It's okay to make mistakes! Just make calculated ones!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Watch Maeve turn into Dame Maeve.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Sylandra said:
    It's okay to make mistakes! Just make calculated ones!
    Or feel like you've majorly screwed up and be completely wrong and kinda lost! That's ok too! What's important is that you don't give up on the game because of it. If you stop trusting yourself to ever make a judgment call, and keep looking to other people (people who you don't even know are on your side or not) for validation, you're putting yourself in a bad position. Be like, "yep, I was wrong, I messed up, but it's fine. What's on the agenda for today?" 
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ok so one of them didn't work but I think the message still comes across.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • God Damn it, I go to sleep and you guys go crazy.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited March 2017
    Day Four

"Before we move forward with our next lesson, I did want to answer a couple relevant questions regarding the recent discovery of more information on the Elder Wars. Since we did learn that Fain was not the lead traitor, although he did consume the Forbidden Elixir, it was not Lisaera who exposed the Traitors, she had passed not long after Fain did. Our information still suggests that the deaths were unrelated. Back to our history lesson of the Vernal Wars."

The Aftermath of the Vernal Wars

The next 500 years spanned the Golden Age of the Holy Celestine Empire, when civilization spread throughout the Basin of Life and other planes were discovered, and great cities founded, each with a nexus of power unique unto itself. Mages wielded new elemental powers, and guardians of the outer planes developed competing philosophies, perhaps evolved by the nature of the plane they guarded.

The city of Gaudiguch rose next, mostly built by the dracnari race, which devoted itself to the elemental plane of fire and the cosmic plane of the Vortex. So came the Pyromancers, masters of fire, and the Illuminati, Guardians of the Vortex. They created the nexus known as the Eternal Flame within their great pyramids.

The races of furrikin and tae'dae built Hallifur, a city in the woods that reaches towards the clouds, an architectural jumble of expanding forest amid towering skyscrapers brought together by the collective engineering of its inhabitants. Devoted to the elemental plane of air and the cosmic plane of the Continuum, they constructed the Trinity, a nexus of power that was a strange construct of trees and spiraling lines of brick.

SSALISS IS DEAD! Ssaliss was:

Lisaera - Ssaliss

"You are the traitor, Fain," Lisaera said softly, held protectively by Elfenehoala. "I only did what must have been done."

"You will pay for this, Lisaera," Fain said coldly. "You will regret what you did here today."

Turning her back on him, Lisaera walked away with Elfenehoala shooting Fain a venomous glare. Meridian folded his arms and stared at Fain, as though challenging him.

"I won't forget you either, Meridian!" Fain yelled. "Or your part in this, Elfenehoala! All of you will pay for this deed! All of you! Do you hear me! You'll pay!"

Elders: You win with the town when all Soulless are defeated.

Bonded Siblings (MASON): You and Elfenehoala share a unique bond and are able to communicate with each other during the night. During each day phase, you can send only one message between the two of you.

LUCE IS DEAD! Luce was:

Xyl the Crystalline

Afterwards, we travelled to a range of high mountain peaks to the south. The sky was blue, streaked with wisps of white cloud. The Soulless Ones were on the other side of the world and for this moment at least, it was serene.

"Are you ready, beloved?" Trillillial asked, holding my hand.

She kissed me, pressing her warm lips against my cool lips, her wings wrapped around us, her feathers brushing against me. My body pulsated, suffusing us with a scintillating light.

It was time.

Elders: You win with the town when all Soulless are defeated.

Crystal Observatory (INVESTIGATOR): Atop the highest--and coincidentally the most power-laden--mountain upon the First World was a conglomerate of tall spires that you built to observe the cosmos. You can also use the ability to watch your fellow Elders and discern their true nature somehow.

There are 15 alive! With 15 alive, it will take 8 to reach a majority!

It is now Day Four. 
    You will have till 3/23/2017 7:30pm US East.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.