Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Falaeron said:
    It is imbued with 3,012,570 units of esteem.

You offer up a figurine of a monolithic spear of dark metal to Isune, the Aesthete.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Godmaker' Achievement! You have earned 100 Bound Credits.

+1764294459 essence from a figurine of a monolithic spear of dark metal by Falaeron.

A bit less than what I expected and still calculate with the formula that has been posted around. Oh well, milestone still achieved!

Curious what buffs you had on for it?
  • Falaeron said:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/gsJrHGnt - I didn't want #1 anyway...
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Falaeron said:

You offer up a figurine of a monolithic spear of dark metal to Isune, the Aesthete.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Godmaker' Achievement! You have earned 100 Bound Credits.

+1764294459 essence from a figurine of a monolithic spear of dark metal by Falaeron.

A bit less than what I expected and still calculate with the formula that has been posted around. Oh well, milestone still achieved!

I feel like such a slacker.
    What formula did you find? I ended up doing a little (very little) testing and came up with my own, I'd be interested to see how that compares.
  • Tristanna said:
    I feel like such a slacker.
    What formula did you find? I ended up doing a little (very little) testing and came up with my own, I'd be interested to see how that compares.

Talan's formula here on the forums is what most people use I think. However, for sufficiently high values of esteem, it tends to overshoot the essence gains (by about 10-15%, which really isn't bad).

The real problem with reverse-engineering it is going to be figuring out the order in which things are applied, and dealing with the weird little idiosyncrasies in how we do things internally that you don't really learn about until you're neck deep.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Falaeron said:

Hrm, this looks like a multiplier of about 585. The few big ones I've offered I got multipliers of 631. I wonder what the difference is.
  • Veyils said:
    Falaeron said:

As far as I know there are actually not that many buffs when it comes to offering. I had poteen, a tattoo, and a miniaturised, level 40 figurine. The only other things that I am aware of are the resolution and Veneration SupplicantsPrayer (which doesn't appear to be working right now).
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Falaeron said:
    Veyils said:
    Falaeron said:

As far as I know there are actually not that many buffs when it comes to offering. I had poteen, a tattoo, and a miniaturised, level 40 figurine. The only other things that I am aware of are the resolution and Veneration SupplicantsPrayer (which doesn't appear to be working right now).
    God-realm size also impacts it, by the by (and there's no real way to determine what that buff is).  The larger the realm, the larger a bonus to your offerings.
  • Xenthos said:
    Falaeron said:
    Veyils said:
    Falaeron said:

God-realm size also impacts it, by the by (and there's no real way to determine what that buff is).  The larger the realm, the larger a bonus to your offerings.
    Yeah, I factored it in at 0.04 since god realm mobs give 1040 when influenced.
    Falaeron said:
    Xenthos said:
    Falaeron said:
    Veyils said:
    Falaeron said:

Yeah, I factored it in at 0.04 since god realm mobs give 1040 when influenced.
    That's a good point-- there is actually a way to determine it!  I had been thinking that you needed a baseline to do your number off of, and forgot that there was a built-in 1,000-base standard already in existence.
    Phoebus said:
    I feel so spoiled by how many cool gods are showing up lately.  <3
    I keep hoping for Shikari.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I managed to kill @Saz in the arena!

... he coached me the whole time and didn't attack me, but I managed!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    To whomever wrote That Thing in Hallifax, you most definitely got a horrifying point across, and it's amazing
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Akatriel said:
    @Ianir is magnificent for this AB change (and everything else. Keep being awesome)
    DEFINITELY agree with this.  LOVING the change and being able to tell exactly how far you are from a skill or transcending in general.

Separate rave for those who helped me get the last few curio pieces I needed. Finally got a full set of the puppy and kitten curios.  Not too fussed about getting the bird ones.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • You purchase an overcast vial of churning storms (#267473) and it appears in your hands.
    You purchase a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits (#203225) and it appears in your hands.
    You purchase a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow (#283728) and it appears in your hands.
    You purchase a nebulous vial of coruscating water (#283834) and it appears in your hands.

Thanks @Vivet. :3
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Aloy said:
    I had my very first combat today and it was amazing! @Avurekhos was so nice too  <3 Thanks everyone who taught me and helped me.
    I seem to remember my first combat also featuring @Avurekhos. He was not nice to me.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Avurekhos only ever gored me with love.

• Oh he killed me a lot! But he still taught me something about why I died  :*
  • AVurekhos has killed me like 50 times?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• same
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • #avugreefedmetoo
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Finally caught an upgrade, fighting outnumbered is fun. Nature discs did work.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Sarrasri said:
    A bit late, but getting a tip from Wobou about the little event that led to Charune coming back. Charune being back, which makes me still so happy every time I log in. And to top it all off, getting to see Aesyra for a little bit. Don't know if she'll play again, but just seeing her made me just as happy as Charune coming back. Now just to see if Serenwilde can handle having Sarra around again. :neutral:

It's a ghost!  :o

(But actually, welcome back.)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited March 2017
    Sarrasri said:
    A bit late, but getting a tip from @Wobou about the little event that led to @Charune coming back. Charune being back, which makes me still so happy every time I log in. And to top it all off, getting to see @Aesyra for a little bit. Don't know if she'll play again, but just seeing her made me just as happy as Charune coming back. Now just to see if @Serenwilde can handle having Sarra around again. :neutral:
    I'm personally just waiting for the potential shitstorm of Sarra realizing who her great great granddaughter worships.

Edit: Also, welcome back, it's nice to see you again! :D